Cryptotalk history.. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

I also want to know the history of this forum but I can't help you because I am also a newbie I know the only one thing about this forum which is that this is a Russian forum my cousin preferred me to join this platform and I enjoying this platform a lot 

The forum was started in last two years in collaboration with Yobit exchange ,the forum had spent more than one year and still famous. I hope they continue like thia way and even get better. The forum start with payment for posts for all after they have the minimum 100 posts

• Useful or interesting 1

This platform is established in 2019. It has been very informative to learn about cryptocurrency. Since its inception it has received great response from crypto currency learners. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friends, I am a new member like you on this platform.. I do not know much about its history, but I know little much that I have heard from a senior friend of mine.Say that this platform has been launched within 2019, which aims to get people to give them knowledge from crypto and give them a chance to earn. 

as i am new here thats why i even dont know enough about it but with this post i got the actual history of cryptotalk.thanks for such post and seniors who comments about its history

I am new part in this gathering . So I can't help you dear . Be that as it may, your inquiry is so intriguing . I likewise need to think about history of cryptotalk and why this gathering start this excursion .

Dear friend I am new to this forum.  So I don't know much about this site.  I have very little idea about it.  But I want to learn a lot more from this site and learn from the experts.  I hope I get an idea about this through your post.  Thank you.

Actually I don't have proper idea about this, I am new here. What I know is it not too much old but it is growing up day by day. It is going to famous because of it's earning system.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

Hey my friend, sorry for that, I am also a newbie and didn't know much about this platform. also I have very less knowledge about the history of this platform. Seniors can tell you the history of this platform better.

• +2 1

Crypto has a very good history. It has a very bright future as well. If you have made your decision to be a part of this forum then you must work hard for this.

I have been using this forum since November 2020, I have gotten from the pinned posts of the forum in About Forum section that it was created in September 2019 in Russia.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thus gathering was made by a relationship between cryptotalk admins and yobit, and the primary dispatch was in September of final year, so this gathering has approximately 6 months ancient, it isn't as well ancient besides, it is nearly the moment bitcointalk location

I think that the beginning of crypto talk was about six months ago and I see its success in the coming days, because there are many people who joined it to learn about its importance, its credibility and its success in the future.

I think people don't know the history of crypto. Seniors are also unaware the history of cryprocurrency. I joned this site one month ago. But i don't know that what is the purpose of this site. I am totally unaware of the history of crypto. 

Actually I'm not more old users of this forum that I tell you how much old crypto forum but I say you it is the best forum and well earned forum. This forum a lot of help on us. We are happy.

• +1 1

Hello my dear I'm new here so how I do help you. I can't because I don't know I'm new user also. We can't but if anyone know about this then he should help us and tell us about this great forum.

• +1 1

Now I am don't know some basic history of the cryptotalk platform because I am new here and I am now learning from this platform about cryptotalk and crypto currency platforms because these are the best platforms in these days it will also be the best in the future of crypto currency world.

@kikifam @Bipasha akter @Khan550

The truth is we need to find the solution to this problems and to me this is really powerful and easy to grow with there is a lot of ideas working today and they are easy to grow with there is a chance for ourself to find this kind of working principle and we need to work and be good to grow and we have to really define that we have elections to the greatest working principles of this market,  the history of this forum is one that goes ways and way back so we need to grow with it so to me we have to use it in educating the puplic , it was started in 2019.

• +4 1

I can't help you in this matter because I am also new in this forum. This is very good question an all new member will be get knowledge by the answer of older and seniors members

Dear I am new here in this forum because I don't know about it and I am not your help and I don't know cryptotalk history but I am go and read a cryptotalk history because reading is most important in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

I am using Kipto and enjoying the benefits of it. At present I am earning a lot of money using KiptoTalk.  Cryptotalk is one of the best sites.  I am one of its members so I find this forum very useful so you can expand your knowledge.  Not only this, with the help of this forum every student will be able to learn English

I do not have exact information about that my friend. I have been working here for about a month, and I heard that it was new, not a whole year old. But you are sure that you chose the right site, as it is safe for you to gain knowledge and money in it.

I don't actually have a clue, I didn't actually examine this issue, however since I was admitted to the gathering, what I realized is that it is a discussion for spreading valuable thoughts and data to extend and become more acquainted with the field of encryption better and what can help you in your life and the means you need to do after.

Am a new mber but am able to know cryptocurremcy history from forum member now I can say something more about cryptotalk without been affraid and now my mind is statue for understanding it properly now thanks.

• +2 1

I heard forum was created by a relationship between cryptotalk admins and yobit,gave prize to all comments and post you made  in cryptocurrency and yobit. And i first hear this in Signature Campaign.