Cryptotalk history.. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Cryptotalk history..

Dear friends, this is a very beautiful thing.  Cryptocurrency is an online currency that is limited to the Internet.  Crypto is a very important online currency which is becoming popular day by day.  In 2009, Satoshi Nakamuto launched the cryptocurrency Bitcoin.  It is a very popular currency at present.  People are easily trading and investing in crypto and earning bitcoin by working in various forums.

On 2/22/2020 at 1:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

Hello friend, apparently your question is one of the things that the forum lacks, a section that talks about "Who we are" and gives us a review of the history of the forum through the years so that new users like us can see their story...

I am exceptionally new right here. Only been right here for the remaining  weeks. But from what i recognize of the discussion board it appears to have began some time overdue last yr and the profits have started out from that point. I recognise that both manner i'm thankful to have encounter this forum and that i hope to have many greater days, weeks and months here earnign with them.

• +1 1

Hello friend, it is nice to know the origin of the thing, but I am also still new here, but through the comments I had an idea that it was in September of last year and that the forum is not very old

Hello my dear friend I am new here but I can't help you I don't know the story of crypto talk but I only know that it not on old forum I have no idea crypto talk if anyone no let me know then I would be very benefited

I can't tell you that my friend because I don't know the history of cryptotalk but now you made me curious and hopefully someone will tell you so I can also read and know how all this adventure about cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk began and how it developed.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 2:40 AM, Enxz said:

Hi mates! Can someone Narrate me about the history of cryptotalk , where or how it started .. just curious About it .. thank you for your reply if ever ..

this great forum have started in September 2019 ,it is result from working hard between the admins and yobit group to make good place where we sharing the knowledge .

• +2 1

I am joined this a few days later . I got an opportunity to get money . I also got a chance to work and spend my spare time on this forum i am very happy by spending this time  . Its a great forum . It give many people to earn money .

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

Dear fellow i am new here so i don't have enough know how about it but you have give a very good point for research about it.but which I know about it that it is really a good and useful site for learning and earning at the same time..

Hello and my friend, the history of the Cryptotal.com forum dates back to about six months ago, so the site is not old, and the campaign started in late September.You need to create a useful post otherwise your post will not be commented on.  Also from here you can gain knowledge or learn about a few stories.  

On 2/22/2020 at 5:40 AM, Enxz said:

@Enxz this online played forum I mean crypto talk announced last year I mean 2019 in October. And this is the most one top online network is working with great reputation. I think crypto talk is the best place for them now days by giving us digital currencies I'm in cryptocurrencies. And nowadays in millions peoples are come to join for earning and learning to crypto talk. 

Thank you guys for informative post.actually it is very shameful to say that,i have nno any clear concept about crypto currency. But i have a lot of curiosity to know about crypto currency.     

2 hours ago, Rusev440 said:

Cryptotalk comes into existance since 25 of September 2019. It is a Russian website with 2 sections which are English and Russian section. The forum has been nice to us because it pay us for making useful post and it also improved our knowledge about crypto currency.

That's true, I don't know the exact date that the forum has been created actually, but with your comment I have known, when ever we read other members comment in this forum, we tend to learn different things related to cryptocurrency or the forum at Large

Cryptotalk launched in September 2019. About one year ago. For Every useful post it pay us.  First it paid for 30 post. But now it pay for 20 posts and 50 reactions.   Cryptotalk is like bitcointalk.  

Edited by ABIR21
  • +2 1

Cryptotalk is one year old and it started in September 2019. It is on the second year now and it is looking great, I think that anyone joining made a correct decision and if they don't have time they still should come by again from time to time and check the forum.

Dear friend i am new and not know much more about the Cryptotalk. I join this forum 14,15 days ago and i also want to learn the history of Cryptotalk. 

I am new here my boy thats way I can't help you but I use to or I wanna say you is this is great platform for earning more currency and this is you best benefit for upcoming membership thankyou

I know that either way i am grateful to have come across this forum and i hope to have many more days, weeks and months here earnign with them.

Dear friend i am new and not know much more about the Cryptotalk. I join this forum 14,15 days ago and i also want to learn the history of Cryptotalk. 

i think it started many months ago and its a new idea from yobit to make a big crypto community to discuss many subjects about crypto and to help the new users to get in the crypto world

Hi dear @EnxzI am generally new here. Just been here throughout the previous 30 to 35 days. However, from what I comprehend of the forum it appears to have begun some time toward the end of last year and the profit have begun starting there. I realize that whichever way I am appreciative to have gone over this discussion and I would like to have a lot more days, many months here earnign with them.

This forum is currently a year older and few months because it was created September, 2019 which is last year and since the creation of this forum many people have been joining to earn and learn more about Cryptocurrency as well, good luck everyone.

The basic purpose of the Crypto talk is to educate the people about the cryptocurrency I don't think that anyone remember the exact date after the creation of this forum but I think this forum is working from one year.