Yobit password and login forget - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan_19

Yobit password and login forget

dear if you are forget you password then dear there are option of forget password on login in option you just click it and rest you password and now try to remember your password this time and do not save your password online because due to this it might be possible that you account will be hacked by the scammer due to this so make strong password 

Do not worry, my friend, when you forget the password, it is not difficult. You can reset a new password, click on the Reset Password website option, then create a new password for your account.

It is a pity dear that you forgot your username and private e-mail. Log in to the popular platform Yobit platform in general. This is really unfortunate. Perhaps I cannot restore your account in general. So you have mentioned your e-mail in general. That is my dear Technical and or put an option that you have forgotten the password and put your email and restore a new password in general or if the matter does not help all you have to do is contact technical support Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

If you have any issues with your account or have forgotten your id password, the admin department will easily resolve your issue because they have access to it, so contact them.

My friend, every site offers the option "Forgot your password?" 

All you have to do is click on this option and follow the questionnaire, to get the link to reset your password

• +2 1

Hello my friend, it will be bad luck if you cannot remember your YoBiT email because you need it in order to change the YoBiT password that you have forgotten. They send you the code, you will enter it and change the password. I also suggest you to store your personal information on a piece of paper somewhere special to you.

• +2 1

Do not worry, this is a mistake that happens with most beginners, click the "forgot password" button, and you will see several options, one of which is to reset a password.

Keep your passwords and private keys safe, because if the private key is lost, your money will be lost forever. .

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that if you forget your password then use you to recover it and wanting more I want to tell you that you should not too worried about that this is not a big problem so they stop liking you to focus on your work

• +4 1

Dont take tension. All you need to do is to click on the reset button and then go on resetting your password. In this way, you will create a jew password. But remember you cant create a new password evertime , so be careful 

If you lost your password of the Yobit account, you must use your email and choose "forgot my password" option to send a confirmation on your personal email address and choose a new password. I hope the explanation will suffice.

My friend, try to remember the e-mail and contact the support team, and they may send you a message on the e-mail to recover your account. I hope that this problem will be solved.

• +3 1

Yes, it is very easy to retrieve the password to your e-mail or to your account in the e-mail via e-mail, but you can avoid this matter completely by saving the password on a piece of paper that you can keep in your wallet.

• +2 1

If you remember your email address, there is no problem. You can press the forgot password button, and the situation will be processed and a new password will be reset. Do not worry, my friend.  

• +4 1

Request a password reset and then put the new word and log in again, and if the matter does not happen as I mentioned to you, write to the support and of course you will be helped.

• +1 1

The password is not important, you can get a password reset after skipping a number of questions, and this is not difficult for you, be careful and write down what you did and keep it.

• +1 1

When you forget password for login in to yorbit try and go back in to your email account to try login from that side when it becomes possible then your are lucky because y if not possible try forget password the followed the instructions.

Go to yobit site.click on the sign in button write your email if you forget your password click on forgetten password than you will provide your eamil you will than get the email for resetting your password there you can type your new password and later login with your new password.

Hassan 19 wrote on 2/21/2020 at 10:25 PM, "I lost my yobit username and password. Can someone help me out?"

Good day, my fellow member! I believe you should contact the staff of this forum and find out how to regain access to your account. If necessary, write down all of your login or passwords with every account on your notepad the next time so you can recall them the next day.

If you doubt your gmail password, you won't be able to retrieve your yobit exchange username and password because the yobit doubt password reset link will be sent to your gmail. If you lose your gmail, you won't be able to retrieve your yobit exchange account details.

I advise you to contact the Yobit support team, I think that they will contact and make sure that you are the real account owner via your e-mail.

• +3 1

In fact, my friend, I have never encountered this problem before, and I do not have enough experience with your problem.  I will follow other members ’comments to get some information about solving this problem.

Unfortunately, dear, you have entered into such a problem in general, because the problem is a rather big problem. If you forgot the username and password for a platform, it is a very complicated matter. I advise you to contact the technical support immediately. Your problem is joyful to them. The password in various ways can be recovered in general. Thank you very much

• +3 1

Yes, you can restore your account. You only have to send a code from the platform’s website to your Gmail account, and you will copy the code and write it on the platform and you will immediately intervention.

Yes recently I face the problem because I don't have to enough knowledge of this to know that and I forget my password and I have don't know what to do and I get the instructions of the person who knows anything of the yobit and they instruct me help me,then my tension release. 

Friend don't worry. It is not a big problem. I tell you the solution. You should click on forget password and reset the password and this time you should save password so that at next time you will not forget your password.