How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

the brave browser is really a good browser with the help of which you can earn some extra money but you cannot make more than five or ten dollars a month in it

How possible to make money for just browsing then it is very interesting thing I don't believe that the browsing also facing money if it is correct then I will do it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the Brave's new browser which pays you with BAT (Basic attention token) while you are just browsing seems brilliant. I am trying it nowadays and so far there is nothing bad about it. Although it accumulates very low amounts of tokens, who can say no to get paid to something you already regularly do everyday? Thanks for the information by the way.

Actually there are many browsers which really pay for browsing. As I'm from crypto field I would like to share one browser, it is brave browser , which pay in bat token cryptocurrency for surfing on brave browser. So u can earn decent amount of money by browsing on brave browser.

Too I will advise, as well as all, it is Brave. There is really every month to pay for the installation$ 5, it's cool! You can download to different devices, and earn more money. Still there is browser Mandarin, there for what you they're using, pay small money, in day can be earn 0.2-0.5$

You can use Brave browser or find extension BitTube. These two tools let you to earn 5-10$ per month, I think, this is a great way to earn little

• +1 1

Yes i heard about Brave Browser that pay for brows and i install and try it but Unfortunately, I received a message that the ads are not supported in your country so I didn't get any payment for browsing and then deleted the program

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, Saoha said:

I see quite a lot of preoperative mention Brave and say they can make $ 50 monthly. Is this true? What do I need to be able to use it and receive BAT? Can someone guide me?

Making $50 a month from the brave browser it is possible only when you have so many referrals who are using brave browser through your invitation link, but for your own efforts you cannot do it. 

• +1 1

The issue here is that I don't believe in any sites that anyone will tell me that by browsing you will be paid reason is because am afraid of scammers and fraud so that is why am stick with crypto 

• +1 1

I know that it is a reliable way to earn some cryptocurrencies, but I do not think that it offers you a good amount of cryptocurrencies, as the browser may consume the capabilities of your device and may cause a weakness in the protection system, now it requires access to a lot of powers so I do not like to use it

I know about the brave browser it is very useful and giving us payment if we use it for browsing purpose. In the working in the internet the awareness about that if we use any browser then they earn money so i appreciate this browser the other browser should gave us money on the time of browsing.

• +1 1

I have been using brave browser for some months now and it had small amount of bat every month is there a way to speed it up for me to try withdrawal process to confirm it.

We can use different browsers to earn online. If we select a good browser, it can allow us to earn more but there are low-quality browsers,which they have no profit and their security is also not more.Nowadays it has become a trend to earn online but we should select any platform which is very good having full security.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thank you dear for sharing your knowledge with us that we can earn money by browser.i mever use it.I hope it is good for earning money.I hope your post help others to earn money by browser.

Keep posting.

• +3 1

There are some extension that offers that and there's this browser called brave and it also offers BAT cryptocurrency for using that browser. It is also a great browser plus it also has a built in wallet for crytocurrency which makes it really convenient to access you wallet.

Mate i am new here and don't know how to earn money from just doing browsing. Can anyone tell me this procedure and tell me that is this valuable or not. Thank you and waiting for your positive response 

I really like the bold browser and will use it in addition to the BAT rewards. For me it’s fast and I don’t do ads unless. 

Yes brave and cryptotab browser are outstanding out of the thousands browsers in the technological world. This is more than a year that I'm using Brave browser for several participation in Crypto world, also Crypto tab but I'm unable to access such payment. 

Is this because the payment is base on countries supporters or what ?

Yes, I've heard of the Brave browser which can pay when people use them, they pay with BAT tokens. But I don't know whether the browser can be used as free coin income or not. I think it needs to be researched before using it because it could be a fraud.

• +1 1

Actually there are many browsers which really pay for browsing. As I'm from crypto field I would like to share one browser, it is brave browser , which pay in bat token cryptocurrency for surfing on brave browser. So u can earn decent amount of money by browsing on brave browser.

Too I will advise, as well as all, it is Brave. There is really every month to pay for the installation$ 5, it's cool! You can download to different devices, and earn more money. Still there is browser Mandarin, there for what you they're using, pay small money, in day can be earn 0.2-0.5$

Yes i heard about Brave Browser that pay for brows and i install and try it but Unfortunately, I received a message that the ads are not supported in your country so I didn't get any payment for browsing and then deleted the program

You can use Brave browser or find extension BitTube. These two tools let you to earn 5-10$ per month, I think, this is a great way to earn little

Actually I liked the initiative started by brave. I think that if this type of initiative will be started by other platforms then crypto will rise faster as well as the platform. So many people are now a days using brave browser. Brave cannot give 50$  per month to a normal people by just surfing. 

But if you are a youtuber or a blogger who refers a large audience to brave then its going to pay you high.

Stay well in real jobs and take part in these national parks. Changes the address when you want to send your coins. I've seen people scandalize with this browser. But is the bold browser safe?