Scam Telegram bots - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

people think they get free money from telegram bots or something like that. that's the problem.

There are a lot of scam crypto bots in telegram now. Most of them used to invite people to scam. But there are legit bots too. A lot of airdrops are in telegram. You should search for it

The truth is I agree with you in 90% those telegran robots are almost in the majority scams but I think that maybe 5% of them are legitimate an example are bots of the airdrops that almost in their majority become legitimate as there are others who only want your money Dial to pay transaction fees but obviously that is a scam my opinion is that to use these bots you have to be very careful and verify them carefully and not get carried away.

I have tried several bots and all of it needs referrals for you to withdraw what have you been working for. Since then I didn't trust any telegram bots that I have encountered on facebook instead I find a job that is legit that's why I'm here in this forum. You don't need referrals, you just only need is to make a post that have sense and informative. Thankfully I have income now, not that high but I think the amount is reasonable since I have only need to do is to post something.

False bots have no harm except wasting time on them. As for when you ask us to send money to bright the withdrawal from them, then they are bogs and fraud, and I think at this time the matter has become known to all. Or any discussion group concerned with that in order to save time, fatigue, and sometimes theft.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes, we can see lots of people want to join the airdrop and they join any bots as they said which can be fake or scams. I would never recommend to join the bot until you research about the bots. Most of the bots gives you reward in order to withdraw you have to deposit some amount which is almost scam and fake.

Well, that's true mate, I'm the one of the victim of the telegram bot scam especially for the mining bot, i put my whole week just to get the minimum withdrawal but it is just scam, don't trust anyone in telegram to avoid being scammed.

We need telegram for getting support and we can go through the official link. At present,,there are lot of airdropping bots just collecting subscriber.. we should immedietly report scam to them

• +2 1

All are now bog and false and using them is a waste of time And you should pay attention to her, especially for beginners who believe her ads, especially when she asks for money for the withdrawal Several years ago, the market was not as it is now, and so are the prices. It was a good way for people who do not have additional money to buy or trade, but now everything has changed.

• +1 1

Yes thank you very much for the advice, there are too many scams in this Telegram Bot system, I have a little confidence in the Telegram Bot who asks for nothing to benefit from their offer, it's better not to win anything than to get  get ripped off.

Yes, I agree with you. Money cannot be made in an easy way. Beginners must realize this and know that money cannot be invested on Telegram because all businesses are on Telegram are Scam.
Telegram can only be used to contact support for a project

• +3 1

I think the big problem with telegram is to identify the bots that are true from those that are not. Because many of the airdrops are original, and they are legal by the platforms, but we also have that they are not true and only serve to get information from us, I think that is the real problem. Because beginning users do not know how to identify them, nor can we who know more can identify and report all of them, since there are too many of them, and if they report 1, many more will come back. It is complicated, but in all areas, not only in cryptocurrencies it is full of scammers who are very smart when it comes to trying to get our money from us

Hello, because of my experience with telegram bots, many of them are a fraud, distrust those bots that ask you for a large amount of coins for the minimum withdrawal, you will only lose time and you will never reach the minimum
a big greeting

On 10/11/2019 at 12:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back, it can turn scam at any moment because most of them works as a Ponzi Scheme. Sadly, there are still lots of people that doesn't realize this and want to make easy money, thus losing it all. If you don't know what a Ponzi Scheme is, it is a system where investors get paid with the money of later investors, it will end in one of two possible ways:

1. Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.
2. In the other case, maybe lots of people like it and take many profits of it, and it spreads getting lots of investors, and instead of paying they just keep all the money, so it ends up becoming a scam.

So remember, everything that ask you for your money, promising wonderful returns, is almost certain a scam. So please don't fall in that and lets make the crypto world a safer place to encourage adoption.

Excellent recommendation, especially for those people who are just starting out and come to believe in everything that is promoted either in the Telegram Bot or by any other means.

Easy and magic money does not exist, and that is one of the characteristics of those who try to scam the unwary with their promises of easy and fast money.

Sometimes they promote attractive rewards through an airdrop, without asking for anything in return, then when they withdraw they condition it to you making a certain deposit in a wallet. So be careful with the different types of scam.

apperently telegram is a common thing where you get scammed its too annoying to deal with everyday. and me too had known this for long but unfortunately didn't get a chance to tell yet as im still researching about it so yeah its pointless to try anything good on telegram legit.

Most of bot are used by scammers to scam people by introducing them in fake aidrops and at the end coming by need transaction fees to get your airdrop token, if you meet such airdrops and bots please leave the group and report it.

Most of bot are used by scammers to scam people by introducing them in fake aidrops and at the end coming by need transaction fees to get your airdrop token, if you meet such airdrops and bots please leave the group and report it.

• +1 1

telegram bots are almost always fake !! Except for one another, there may be a legitimate and real one. but I really do not know if a person has managed to generate money with a bot. yon personally I have not had the opportunity because they do not generate confidence in me. but I have seen how many telegram groups fall for these scams and that is why they always recommend not to invest in any!

• +2 1

From my experience you have to study the web well, if the bot is really going to pay, many bots are scam, it is that if we notice well when they direct us to the website we can see the certificate of the site until when it was created if it does not have that site certifed then defiitibaly is scam there are many bot bitcoin litecoin ethereum tron uniswap scam

I was able to read all the comments on this post and we all agree with the same thing: telegram bots are ponzi schemes but they enjoy it as a solid project offering high returns but in the end we know that they are not sustainable, unfortunately there are new people in this world and they fall into those ponzi systems so you have to do a little research and not get carried away by the fomo

• +1 1

Many, most of them are scams, you have to see who promotes that bot, study their past by googling them to see if they have already paid before, or if they are new and something else, as in everything in life

What about the faucet telegram bots, are those also scam. I am trying now a few to find out if they are going to pay. But it takes a while to get to the minimum withdrawal amount

It's not longer a news that the rate at which scamming, hacking and other categories disruptions is rising in Crypto and outside Crypto world is alarming. Every one needs to be extremely careful and be cautious of security.

This incite me to come up with this topic that will significantly aid on enlightening members on how to safeguard themselves;

• +3 1

Now there are so many scams with telegram bots that offer them the benefits of each of our cash deposits, which in the end our money is not returned. Telegram is now being persecuted by many fraudsters. They create an investment bot, but really only a ponzi scheme. They collect money from the investor and disappear

• +1 1

The groups with empty promises established on this telegram have worn us out, we are running after that news, they are just stealing our time, I have not been able to earn an income until now.