What is the best exchange to trade your assets? - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What is the best exchange to trade your assets?

the exchanges you have mentioned here are not much fimilar to my knowledge but I think they may be a good one I am only aware of the binance exchange

• +5 1

Yobit, Bitrex, Binance and Cookin are some of the things I usually use on the page for payer, PerfectMoney, AdCash, financing as well as Yobit to raise money and I have no problem with deposits or withdrawals that trade with cryptocurrencies when it is very important.

• +5 1

Yobit is the best exchange for me , I like it ad until now I find all what I need from an exchange on it. Binance is also a good choice and many people prefer it , and concerning any other exchange I do not like to deal with them , it is better to keep your cryptos in one place  than to get lost or confused between different exchanges.

• +5 1

I would say that there are some advantages and cons.  So I can't give my opinion on what is the best exchange.  Yobit is a good exchange but I have trouble accessing the site even after using mobile.  I am currently using Binary for my exchange, good exchange. Money in the market and the business of Iobit is so easy and we can easily make a good amount of money in the market.

The stock exchange is the best in the world for trading and the most effective and safe .. It is Binance .. Although the recent attack has lost people's confidence in it, I still see it as the best among all platforms for the availability of the largest number of cryptocurrencies within it and allows you to invest whatever currencies you want.

I think yobit is, trading is fast and instant, but if they add more option like stop on loss, it would have been great. I think that yobit exchange is good site and wallet for your trafing. It has keep your exchange transaction and many advantage for trading. 

They are all good there but i only use yobit from that list. I was using HitBTC for sometime then shifted to binance and now am using yobit as my main wallet because its where i store my large amount.

Of all these listed exchanges, I trust the Yobit exchange and the HitBtc exchange the most.I have used them for more than one year and have not had any problems with them.. Personally, only Binance is suitable for me, so I only use It for trading.

In my opinion, I choose to make my transactions in the yobit.net platform due to fact that the transaction is very easy and the charges is low compared to other exchangers

I think even though binance massively attract by hackers it’s still good exchange and many trust with this one and until now still number 1 that is why I still prefer Binance

• +3 1

On 10/11/2019 at 5:11 AM, spyaquino said:

We know that there are several exchanges to trade our cryptographic assets, but all are reliable ?! We recently had the case of the closure of Cryptopia, because succumbing to a major "rack attack", we also had Binance, which was also attacked by hackers, but unlike Cryptopia, this had a clue to recover. So here we have a very big deadlock over which exchange we will be safe and we can worrylessly trade our assets. So I will leave here five names of exchanges that currently, in my view, are growing in the cryptographic scenario, and so, I would like to know which one you trust, or if you have another more reliable suggestion and not on this list, leave her name in the comment. Thank you in advance and I count on your participation. Which of these exchanges do you most trust or indicate?

Yobit.net

Coinbene

Latoken

Hitbtc

Bcnex

Among all the exchange rate mention here by you all of them are good for exchange but I am use to yobit.net and I am seriously enjoying it in making my transaction I do here about coinbene too but yet to use it will try to see how effective it is 

• Useful or interesting 1

I used a lot of platforms, but I currently rely on the Yobit platform because it is the easiest to trade and use, and purchase and sale orders can be created very quickly in addition to that it takes a very low commission on all trades and between all currencies and also takes a low commission on some currencies when withdrawing
  • +5 1

well actually you can choose any of the exchanges in order to trade on them but you need to take care of one thing the exchange should be honest.

Of all these listed exchanges, I trust the Yobit exchange and the HitBtc exchange the most.I have used them for more than one year and have not had any problems with them.. Personally, only Binance is suitable for me, so I only use It for trading.

They are all good there but i only use yobit from that list. I was using HitBTC for sometime then shifted to binance and now am using yobit as my main wallet because its where i store my large amount.

In my opinion, I choose to make my transactions in the yobit.net platform due to fact that the transaction is very easy and the charges is low compared to other exchangers

I think even though binance massively attract by hackers it’s still good exchange and many trust with this one and until now still number 1 that is why I still prefer Binance

• +2 1

On 1/8/2021 at 12:31 PM, kamela292 said:
I used a lot of platforms, but I currently rely on the Yobit platform because it is the easiest to trade and use, and purchase and sale orders can be created very quickly in addition to that it takes a very low commission on all trades and between all currencies and also takes a low commission on some currencies when withdrawing

Yobit withdrawal is said to be low, I think this will be right but unlike Bitcoin which is said the withdrawal is over 0.001 btc which is high. But using yobit for trading is one of the best, but I only heard, I have not tried it myself.m but it will worth trying very soon. I saw investbox, I believe it will be good as the profit will be good. 

At the moment I am more interested in Currency, Binance and Jobit.  Tragic to look back at cryptopia based on the attack, Jobit has a history of attacks as well, but there is no disclosure about the casualties.  I think looking at the history we can choose an exchanger that is safe and has a level of protection for hackers. Usually trades with the format for my scalping but when it comes to investing I prefer Jobbit Exchange because they have an amazing investment program and the interest is good enough.  Thank you.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:45 AM, pageraji said:

I used yobit.net and hit btc for almost 3 years and got no problem, for hit btc fees are too high on some coin,,yobit only need bigger marketcap for some pairs

Sure yobit is the best exchange but there have some trading pairs in yobit which have a low marketcap that's makes those coins to always be dead. 

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

19 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

Sure yobit is the best exchange but there have some trading pairs in yobit which have a low marketcap that's makes those coins to always be dead. 

But low market-cap for some coins is not just found at yobit, almost all exchanges have dead and useless coins which are not delisted

I trade cryptocurrency on a daily basis, and to start trading, the first step must be to choose a suitable platform. I am the best binance platform, which is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies.

The best exchange for trading cryptocurrencies in my opinion is yobit.net this one is best at this time because we all using it at this time and we can trade easily by this platform and the security features of this exchange are also very good and best and other features of this exchange is also so good and we easily can check the history of all currencies. 

I am new here so i prefer yobit, Because it's easy to use and easy to understand. That's what I invest in and it's a great forum. Most are fake so it's a little hard to believe someone else so i would recommend that.

• +1 1

I am still using the Binance platform because it is reliable and safe despite the many hacking attempts,
In addition to the Yobit platform, in which I hold several currencies and sometimes do analysis on Binance and trade on YoBit.