Samsung integrates crypto wallets into its S20 series phones - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Samsung integrates crypto wallets into its S20 series phones

8 hours ago, Mdfoysalrabbi said:

It would be noble for the reason that so therefore we be able to receive capital self-same clearly by functioning at this time and Samsung is the biggest mobile buzz band in the world.If Samsung launches their particular crypto like that, that would be terrible for Samsung and greatly superior for folks who use Samsung

Yes, this news will delight many of those who love Samsung phones and love encryption, there is a desire from everyone to have wonderful phones from Samsung and now those who work in encryption will have a special interest in owning these Samsung phones.

Yes, it is good news for Bitcoin in the long run and this is only the beginning because Bitcoin will impose itself on everyone in the future and all companies will use it mainly because it is a digital revolution in the electronic world.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Samsung is implementing cryptographic wallets on their computers is a very good omen. Leave a presenter so that your competition follows the same raisins, helping in a good way in the adoption of cryptos

17 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

Yes, it is good news for Bitcoin in the long run and this is only the beginning because Bitcoin will impose itself on everyone in the future and all companies will use it mainly because it is a digital revolution in the electronic world.

Very well, dear to say, my dear, yes absolutely correct, this is only the beginning and bitcoin will impose itself sooner or later on the world because it is a digital revolution sweeping the world and the world cannot turn a blind eye to this massive revolution.

22 hours ago, Jacks said:

The first HTC company to launch cryptocurrency hardware wallets, they launched a mobile phone and a large number of these phones have been sold, and Samsung has also brought the Galaxy S20 mobile phone for cryptocurrency hardware wallet

Yes, HTC company first started launching Exedus phones with a built-in encrypted wallet, then Samsung followed with S10 phones with a built-in wallet, and now it is the turn of the S20 phones.

Yes it will be great help for us If any phone gives us special feature for working on crypto world. Then it will be a  great useful for us. I don’t know whatever its happened or not but if it happen then I will buy that phone.         

19 hours ago, hassan7200 said:

Samsung is a big technology company and top 2nd mobile brand in world wide .samsung is launching its own built in blockchain crypto wallet.this is the positive step in crypto .

Yes, this is a very big positive step that comes from the most important company in the world of mobile phones, Samsung is the technology giant and the mobile phone industry and its entry into the world of Crypto by supporting the encrypted wallets in its new phones is a big leap in the future of cryptocurrencies.

I think thats not good to make a crypto wallets only for one phone series, i think they need to do it for everyone, not much people will use their wallet if it will be only for one phone owner

Integrating the blockchain based on Samsung S20 phones is a very pleasant action. These phones, brands Samsung S20, are supported in most cases and have an excellent perspective. 

11 hours ago, Tom Carry said:

This news seems very happy for crypto lovers, merging blockchain technology with phones is something that will definitely change the world of crypto, some time ago I wrote a topic about HTC phone that has a built-in wallet and supports blockchain.
I had long expected that the world would sooner or later turn to crypto and the digital world, and this news clearly shows the validity of these prophecies.

You copy and paste and this is against the rules of the forum, something really strange that you copy a part of my contents and then you respond to my topic !!! This is a shame for you and pay attention to yourself before you get a penalty. Please keep the forum clean.

5 hours ago, Hackscosta said:

For me, Samsung is the world's  prevalent cellular drop a dime on enterprise. If Samsung launches its awfully possess cryptos this manner, it strength be unlimited for Samsung and folks who service Samsung. I encourage every inhabit to patronize Samsung products.

Yes, Samsung products are already very popular all over the world, for different products such as mobile phones, displays, televisions, computers, etc. And now its inevitably encrypted wallet will be strongly the strength of its products and will be very popular.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:58 AM, japsha420... said:

Samsung is the largest mobile phone company in the world.If Samsung launches their own crypto like that, that would be great.samsung s20 This set of models can be very well done with Kip World.Samsung made clear, through the public announcement of the S20 phones, that it added specialized resources to the crypto wallet.  I hope that if you buy a mobile phone you can work Samsung is the arena's largest cellular phone enterprise. If Samsung launches its identical peculiar cryptos this manner, it capacity be immense for Samsung and folks who spend Samsung. I ask the complete individuals to 

Excellent news that a company like Samsung joins the crypto world with this phone model. It will surely have many sales and will generate many benefits to cryptocurrency users. I hope to have it soon in my hands!

For me, I am definitely thinking that I will buy this phone one day, but not at the present time because it is expensive for me, as I have seen on some internet sites, the price is about 1450 $ and this is very much for me.

This time is only for online currency. Daily a lot of member join this for investing crypto money. Crypto give you better profit more than lokal money. Finally cryptotalk and yobit give us a lot of cryptomoney only for comments.

This time is only for online currency. Daily a lot of member join this for investing crypto money. Crypto give you better profit more than lokal money. Finally cryptotalk and yobit give us a lot of cryptomoney only for comments.

Samsung and Htc try their best to stay active for future and that is really great job from them i am ganna buy a phone like this when the phone came to my country soon as possible.

1 hour ago, SlavaKPSS said:

This would be completely true for the reason that at that time we bring wealth to the same, without any difficulties, acting effectively at that time, and Samsung is the leading mobile group in the world. If Samsung launches such cryptographic technology into its own hands, it will be huge for Samsung, and much will be restored for people who work for Samsung.

Certainly, Samsung’s decision to enter the world of Crypto is a big and important decision and it will positively affect people’s acceptance of Crypto all over the world. Entering Crypto in people's lives has become imperative and realistic and no one can ignore it. And large companies like Samsung are well aware of this.

It's has been a talked of how the Samsung s10 had the integration of a Crypto wallet into their phones, which can be access to the users who are into Crypto and want to support the wallets which the phones offers since am sure they already had a wallet

3 hours ago, Smiling_assasin said:

Samsung is the field's greatest wireless undertaking. In the event that Samsung dispatches its own one of a kind cryptos this way, it may be incredible for Samsung and the individuals who use Samsung. I welcome all individuals to utilize Samsung.

Yes, Samsung has started supporting encrypted wallets and merging them with its wonderful phones since the S10 phone, but apparently it did not spread as required and today Samsung continues to support these encrypted wallets integrated with its phones in the new S20 series.

3 hours ago, jekichchan said:

Wow, such a decision from Samsung, I did not expect this from them. Although the company is Korean, cryptocurrency is very well developed in Korea. It seems to me that this will make Samsung very popular among traders and other people who are interested in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, this will give Samsung more popularity than its popularity due to this encrypted wallet integrated with the modern series of its smartphones, because this will encourage Crypto fans to try to acquire this phone because of its support for Crypto, although the price of the phone is still high, but I expect that it will increase its sales.

This is not the first time the company is trying its hands on Blockchain. The S10 series also features a crypto wallet supporting COSM, ETH and BTC.

Even if it is not Samsung, it is not necessary to write down wallets and work with a smartphone with cryptocurrencies. The question is whether it is worth doing financial things with a smartphone at all? This is not practical and risky.

This could prove useful, especially at this point in time, where most of our operations such as payment and communication is done through smartphones. And such step might be: 1. Bullish for cryptocurrencies, and 2. Provide an alternative payment system away from centralized digital payment systems.

6 hours ago, PiroSense said:

This could prove useful, especially at this point in time, where most of our operations such as payment and communication is done through smartphones. And such step might be: 1. Bullish for cryptocurrencies, and 2. Provide an alternative payment system away from centralized digital payment systems.

Yes, the future looks right for this type of smart phone that has integrated services, people will be able to do everything through the smartphone as you make calls and conversations through social media such as Facebook and WhatsApp as well as using a camera and GPS and an internet browser and finally use it as a means of payment as well A wallet of cryptocurrencies and also trading directly in cryptocurrencies through exchange applications. This is an integrated service package in one device.

11 minutes ago, Jay8 said:

samsung started with cryptocurrency wallets as far as the s9 if i am not mistaken. this is a move which shows they are ready to put more look into the tech

In fact, Samsung has started using the encrypted wallet with its phones since the Samsung S10 series and is now following this impressive step with its modern devices S20. Entering mobile phone giants Crypto has a very big meaning.

3 hours ago, bigbrainmo said:

Samsumg integrated the wallet but they haven't supported many coins so far so its not that big of a deal but its a major step to integration. When apple does that, however, it will change everything.

Yes, I know that Samsung has incorporated the wallet and the mobile has become a solid wallet, but the thing that I do not know is that this wallet does not support all currencies !!! Can you tell us where you came from this information or put a link.