What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Yes you are absolutly right as a new person in this community of crypto we should learn all the things and rules and regulations of crypto and start work properly after learning....avoid scams and work honestly

Welcome dear this platform.  Firstly you must follow rules and regulations.  Don't break rules . If you more time spend,  work with happily and honestly then you achieve success. 

As a new person in this community of crypto we should learn all the things and rules and regulations of crypto and start work properly after learning....avoid scams and work honestly and never copy another post. Try posting something useful and interesting. Which everyone likes and is knowledgeable post. And never do anything outside the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

Since you are new to the forum, you should go to the rules section, read it well and try to implement it, then start creating 100 free posts, then you can earn cryptocurrency by completing 20 posts per day, but you must be careful not to copy or duplicate member posts Others or write in a language other than the required language so that your account is not banned.

For newbies like me we have to observe senior members of our community their posta and the experience they share for us . From that little by little we have to learn and post our opening and question for the rest of the community. 

I am also new here and learn from friends' posts and through the information I read I learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, privacy policy and forum rules.
I hope to learn more

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

I will choose all these things because I also want to motivate others and also what motivations from others and I also want to get knowledge and this one it is best forum for getting knowledge and I also want to teach others but it requires time because first I have to to teach myself so we should do our best and keep doing work.

First of all new should do to complete your hundred post on this form this is your learning process and one thing more I want to tell you that you should not look up the text from any source and by the way welcome on this forum

• +4 1

Hi my dear friend! You welcome in cryptotalk.you are on nest site for online earning.friend! First you have to comment hundred comments on the posts in beginner section,then you have to comment 20 posts as a daily task.please don't forget to give me a 💖

Mathelda.j

This is a good forum in the form of money and knowledge too.

At this forum first of all we should complete our 💯 posts and then reply on 20 posts daily then you get money. If your posts are good then your payment is good.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

First of all u have to know all the rules and regulations of this forum. Then try to make good contents or posts .U have to create useful posts so that everyone can get much more benefit from your post. Then create 100 posts ,these are free. After completing 100 posts u have to create 20 posts per day ,and u will be able to get payment after 7 days .Just keep patience and work hard so that u can earn and learn. Wish u all the best my friend.

First of all just get one thing clear that you have to follow the rules and regulations which are same for each and every member of this forum read our all of the rules and remember them. These regulations will enable you to make it long journey in this forum. 

Hello everyone I hope you all people are are doing well and good I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for those people who want to earn money from home this is a really legal thing

Hello friends!

Hope you all are fine. When you came here first of all you have to read the comments of senior members to gain knowledge from it. You have to follow the rules. And you have to make 100 posts and then 20 to 30 per day.

Yes you are right. We will get so many information from this forum. As a newbie firstly you need to do is understand about the rules and regulations of this forum then you can easily start working in this forum.

Hello my dear friend, welcome to the forum. You must respect the rules of the forum, implement the instructions required of you, and publish useful and understandable topics for everyone in order to gain a good reputation and automatically you will earn money

Hello my friend, a good post, but from my point of view, I see that people who are novices at the beginning of their joining in the participation and terminate their jobs and publish new topics with useful content and not violate the rules of the forum to avoid the ban

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Yes off course my dear friend! I,m really agree with you that we should chose that section in which we are interested.i,m also a new member.i want to ask you that how i can get reputation please help?

Mathelda.j

Crypto is best forum for all and here we are all like a family and we doing work for getting good information knowledge and experience about crypto currency.after complete the 💯 post target then we create 20 to 30 post per day and after 7 days we can get good payment.we want to follow up the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency

Welcome to this wonderful forum that enriches us with knowledge and informs us of the most important data of civilization and development
And I think that knowledge is the most important thing, and then learning, because we must know in order to learn

I welcome all the members who come. If you want to get a good position on this forum. So you can werk hard and hard. And get some knowledge about cryptocurrencies.. There is nothing that you can do about this site if you do not know anything about it. That's all. 

First of all, commitment must be made, it is the basic condition to ensure the continuation of your journey in the forum. We must always adhere to the rules of the forum, respect the rest of the members, and then motivate to present the best we have in spreading useful topics.

if you are new so you are many work in the crypto forum and no time limit in this all time free or when you free you are work here and you are earning for the bitcoin you makes post or write comments.