What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

Hello mate in my opinion because I'm telling you recall I am new here one thing my senior tell me that in this platcom if you want to earn money you have to be very patient and hardworking person you work hard day by day until you reach your goal I think creating good content in desplat or making good for Stew will earn you money that you deserve

Welcome, dear friend. 
This publication will be a guide for beginners in explaining how to do their work and should be circulated to all members here in following the rules and conditions of the forum because breaking any of those regulations will result in the account being banned and losing its work here 
Do not copy other people's comments and write a comment that contains at least a hundred characters .

• +3 1

Welcome my friend to this family first you need to finish the 100 posts or comments then try to understand the rules and policies , you need to work hard and everyday don't give up it will be easier by the time

Certainly, the reason for entering this forum is the great motivation to learn about cryptocurrencies, and also we all like to own a little of these currencies and get a good amount and an excellent profit, so I am here as a beginner trying to learn from expert members and try to gain experiences from traders in order to enter into this the field.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I am simply beginning in the gathering, and I entered here for the data that a companion gave me and I was energized on the grounds that they revealed to me that inside the discussion the focal subject is the universe of digital currencies and everything identified with them and extra great they pay you to expound on the point you like. I'm actually adhering to the standards for composing inside the gathering..

In my opinion, in addition to the points you mentioned, I enjoy the cooperating spirit between the members here, I know new friend here and we encourage each other to make common benefits.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, because we are new. We must know where to start and what we must choose because it is a new platform. Our posts must contain valuable information to benefit from it. You must know all the rules of participation in the forum and benefit from all other users.

You have to do one thing in crypto and that is trust.you should trust on crypto. I mean if you buy bitcoin for profit make sure there is also lose as well.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, dear, we are here to gain knowledge and money for every post or topic of 200 Satoshi. We gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies. You have to be patient and focused, because patience is the key to success for everyone.

Hi dear !

Yes you are right but firstly we have to complete 100 free posts then we are able to make yobit account and can earn money. This platform is very amazing for learing earning and sharing.

Thank you. Good luck

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you must first read and adhere to the terms of the forum. Then you have to finish 100 free and after finishing it, you start working in this forum. Your publications should be useful and understandable to everyone. You must go deeper into the forum and read more books about encrypted currencies in order to have enough information that will make you successful in this forum and keep alive in this forum and avoid the ban. You are paid for 20 posts per day, but the posts should be useful and you have received positive reviews. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +5 1

Welcome my dear friend to the forum my friend you should read the rules well and you should post in one day 20 useful comments to be able to earn reputation points to be paid you and you should respect all the members of this forum

Thank you my friend. I am new here and started working a few days ago. Thank you for supporting the new members. As a new member, I choose the motive because the motivation is what makes me strive for knowledge, learning and profit as well. Good luck to you.

Welcome new members,  firstly you have post 100 comments in first week then from next week you have to make 20 or 22 comments per day . So, after a week you can withdraw your payment easily.  It is best platform to earn and learn at the same  time

As a beginner, we must should obey rules and regulations of forum first and by violating forum rules the result will be on getting warning points.then 100 posts freely and get payment on every 20 posts per day. This field will develop your financial income surely. 

• +1 1

I would like to chose knowledge, because best opportunity here to gain some knowledge about different things. So i think i can't board when I'm read a new thing . So during reading i think I'm relexa and joy. So knowledge is my first option then i would can teach to other when i have knowledge about thing thwn i can explain batter. Then i think with knowledge i can make right decisions according to my behalf. So knowledge is my option which i would select as beginner. 

In fact, my attention is now directed towards trading and investing, so I am trying to collect more information on this matter. If you have good information about the matter, I hope you will inform me of it

I would like to give you important advice that will help you achieve success in your work. I advise you to search the googl for information about cryptocurrencies and all the ways in which to earn cryptocurrencies and multiply these currencies, and after gaining sufficient experience you can work here, and you should also see  Forum rules and adhere to them.

Yes boss i agree with you that we need to choose a sector/section where we made post or comment according to the interested or knowledge. In my opinion if any person read all section pin post then its no need to ask any question. He make post or comment interested crypto talk section.

You are new here friend and if you take your time to go through the rules of this platform, you will discover it is more about crypto information and knowledge, not just what you typed here. So get your first 100 posts and start earning. Welcome to the best crypto site now.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Yes my friend as a new comer there are a lof of difficulties which he face. But the seniors of this forum are too much good. They help there juniors at every step. So don't be afraid and try to work hard on this forum. We can earn and learn at the same time at the same place. Try to make useful topics which will get the attention of audience in oder to gain the more reputation points.

• Useful or interesting 1

Once my friend told me about this great platform and then start work here I learn or not hear from this platform and I am happy being part of this great platform and I want to suggest me other friends

• Useful or interesting 1

In this platform, the experience and skill that makes you gain money is gained, as in the beginning there must be 100 unpaid participation and then your participation is paid for, but your participation must be eligible for the money, I wish you good luck

Welcome my friend, you must abide by the rules and laws and work to create new topics in order to work on developing the forum in the future, and we must put reliable information in order to increase the number of people inside the forum and get more profits, so we must work hard to obtain profits and thanks

Welcome my friend in this forum you should use your time to read articles to increase your experience in the world of encryption and you have to abide by the rules of the forum good luck