What To Do, As I Am New! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Awais Sarwar

What To Do, As I Am New!

As you are new to this forum, so i will suggest you a few things.

(1) try to complete your first 100 posts as soon as possible 

(2) read senior member’s posts carefully and get inspiration from them

(3) do not focus on money, just focus on knowledge and enjoy this discussions and participate in them, you will get money as a by-product.

best of luck

Edited by Sinanonboard
Spelling mistake

If you are new member of crytotalk then you wellcome .crytotalk plateforum provide you a lot of information about crytocurrenciess bussiniess and it helped you a lot with money you easily earned money on this plateforum by posting usefull postess

At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk properly. Read the post very well. Your comment must be related to the post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy from another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, unique and informative content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

For all the newbies here, you need first to create 100 posts before this forum pays you. Make useful posts until you reached 100, the next posts that you will have will review payment if it receive rates or reaction. In order for you to get reactions, make sure that the post you will create reaches the minimum amount of character per post which is 100 characters. You can create topics or you can comment on other people's topic as well. You can give them reaction if you find their post interesting and useful. I hope this will help you, keep on working and exploring the forum so you will have more ideas as well. 

All you have to do is learn in the beginning and ask what you do not know, and share the information that you have, here we are spreading the benefit between each other, and then the forum will pay for your posts.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 PM, Awais Sarwar said:

so, I Am New Here! 

this thing everyone needs to know, I am new and where to take the start ? 

As It Is A new platform for everyone and there are limits too, I want people,  new Commers To Chose only the option in which the are interested , I will benefit you in, You will do whatever you like to do , So you will mever get Bored

What  You can chose ? 

Motivation 

KNOWLEDGE 

TEACHING 

Anything Else which suits You...!!!

And what can you do is just keep on posting....and wait till the limit is reached and you are All set to Go..!!!

thanks for reading...!!!

Hi dude, yes you are right I am agree with your opinion the best option to newbie is to explore this forum and learn about cryptocurrency if they like if they don't like then dig  in another type of community

Welcome friend, I'm also new here and i came to know that at first we have to post 100 comments after that we can post daily upto a limit of 20 for which we will be paid for every positively rated posts 

• +5 1

You are welcome to this great platform. First of all as a newbie, I will advice you to take your time and study this environment and get yourself familiar with how things are done here. Go and read the rules and regulations of this platform in the "About forum", read comments and posts of senior members and also try and be very active. With all these, you will surely enjoy your stay here.

Hy dear fellows I am also new here.My friend who refers me on this cryptotalk site told me about many things about cryptotalk and crypto currency.And the reamaining things like rules and regulations of this forum I learned from the senior members of the site.As I know first of all We should complete our 100 useful posts and then makes. 30 useful post on every day.In this way we can earn money from cryptotalk.

My friend if you are new here on this platform .Then you have to 

read all the rules of this forum before starting to complete your 

100 .This is very important for you to get knowledge what you have

to done on this forum .

Thanks for reading .

Yes, my friend, welcome to this forum, which is based on science and advanced thought.
We have to share useful research here, first of which you generate 100 helpful, unpaid posts
Then you create 20 useful and paid subscribers
On every useful post 10 talk
We catch from the Yobit platform.
There are rules that must be adhered to, such as working regularly, meaningful participation, and not being repetitive and not having content that contradicts what this forum requires.
With respect for all opinions and positive criticism.
Let's work as brothers here and get what we want ..

You are really looking for knowledge of the cryptographic world, but normally we will have to go through all the stages in the forum such as motivation and teaching, this is because we have to have motivation in the forum to be able to write and develop better in this Forum, while we acquire knowledge of the forum we teach the knowledge that we acquire here to help other users of the forum, and despite that we seek more knowledge outside this forum to share it here and make the forum believe.

I chose to read some good posts by some intelligent and experienced members to educate myself more, and as secondary I choose to read a few very bad posts that have very bad grammar, vocabulary, silly mistakes and typos, and very useless information, this to have a relaxed time and have a laugh with how bad some people can post.

In the beginning you should read the rules of the site and its terms and also try not to post topics that are not useful because you will get negative ratings and also stay away from copying and repeating posts or comments 

Welcome to this industry, if you are new to this industry, then first of all you have to follow the rules and do not copy paste any comments. This is a very good platform, work on it and take advantage of it and get a lot of earning from it. Always create unique topics and to avoid creating repeated topics.

You can earn some money while you are learning and training in this forum. You can read a lot of useful content here and learn a lot. then you can help others and this cycle can continue to make this forum bigger and better one in the world of cryptocurrency.

The business should read and understand the rules and regulation of cryptotalk first. The newbies should start posting from beginners section. I will choose knowledge and motivation because both are good to go up.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Since you're new to the forum, you'll post by looking at the rules in the forum. You must post the legal. Don't post any illegals, make sure your post is useful, if you're new to this forum, you can spend more time on this forum, learn a lot from the forum. This forum is very useful, you can learn from here.

Well exceptionally decent quiry my companion thank you soo much for this I will like to go with information as I love to learn and investigate my self and to be straightforward I go through right around 2 hours here however I can't make in excess of 20 post or remark this is on the grounds that I go top to bottom of the data.

First of all, let me tell you, this is a popular forum that is both educational and a source of income. Since you are a new member here, you should follow all the rules of this forum. You can follow the posts of our experienced people and gain knowledge from them. Do not copy someone else's post in any way as it may be harmful to you. Work with attention. Hopefully we can do something better in the future.

Hello mate. I am also a newbie. Through this forum one can earn knowledge as well as money which makes this platform attractive. You have to first of all read the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. How to write comments and also how to put reputation. For first 100 comments there is no payment after that you get paid for your work. Next read the comments of earlier members and make sure how to write accordingly. This is a very good forum. Welcome to the family mate.

What is convenient for most beginners is to learn without any doubt this platform is very good for the amount of wonderful content found on it, so let's take advantage of the time on it and we will improve every day.

• +1 1

Thanks for your informative post. We really should spend more time here and gain knowledge. Then we will be able to make quality-full posts and earn as more as we can. Hope this comment will be useful. Forget me if I have mistaken anything.

What to do in this forum isn't supposed to the that hard for a newbie, first of all read and understand the rules and regulations that every members are following, after completing your first hundred post, then followed by your 20daily post then reacts to post that deserves your reputation, then avoid anything that might get you a warning point or banned.

• Useful or interesting 1