How to Become a Professional Day Trader - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How to Become a Professional Day Trader

Yes, this article is correct, but there are many shortcomings. I expected them to happen. because the subject is very deep. I wish big profit for everyone

Divide your money into parts as first thing and start to buy till you reach the bottom, then make avarage prices to exit but first you should have mentality features like patience and fear control

On 2/20/2020 at 12:11 AM, Agios said:

Do you want to make day trading your permanent job? Day trading is an activity of buying and selling at a broker actively for 1 day. Frequency of trading is usually done several times a day, but without bringing open positions to the next day. Day traders usually use leverage to increase the value of their daily trades.

Ask yourself a few questions Being a day trader is not as easy as what we imagine. Before you switch professions to make this job your permanent job, there are a number of things you should ask yourself, namely: 

- Are you ready to sit all day to stare at your monitor screen? 

- Are you ready to learn self-taught? 

- Are you able to take risks? 

- Are you ready to remain committed despite loss? 

If you can answer these questions with confidence, then you are one step ahead to become a professional day trader.

Good information, it is necessary to study the market well and know how to trade in order to avoid the loss of our capital.

On 2/19/2020 at 10:11 PM, Agios said:

Do you want to make day trading your permanent job? Day trading is an activity of buying and selling at a broker actively for 1 day. Frequency of trading is usually done several times a day, but without bringing open positions to the next day. Day traders usually use leverage to increase the value of their daily trades.

Ask yourself a few questions Being a day trader is not as easy as what we imagine. Before you switch professions to make this job your permanent job, there are a number of things you should ask yourself, namely: 

If you can answer these questions with confidence, then you are one step ahead to become a professional day trader.

I recommend you select the market in which you feel you are operating, this is the currency market, indices, etc., once you have your market specialize in 3 time frames M15, H1, H4, do a lot of backteting and look for good mentors.

in these cases I believe that all you need is knowledge, a lot of knowledge and the enthusiasm to keep learning no matter how many times you fall, be willing to get up and overcome your mistakes so you don't commit them again

My capital management tips are very simple. It is advisable to set daily profit target, not to enter many orders because many orders are risky.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 20/2/2020 at 0:11, Agios said:

¿Quiere hacer del trading diario su trabajo permanente? El comercio intradía es una actividad de compra y venta en un corredor de forma activa durante 1 día. La frecuencia de negociación se suele realizar varias veces al día, pero sin llevar las posiciones abiertas al día siguiente. Los operadores diarios suelen utilizar el apalancamiento para aumentar el valor de sus operaciones diarias.

Hágase algunas preguntas Ser un day trader no es tan fácil como imaginamos. Antes de cambiar de profesión para hacer de este trabajo su trabajo permanente, hay una serie de cosas que debe preguntarse, a saber: 

- ¿Está listo para sentarse todo el día a mirar la pantalla del monitor? 

- ¿Estás preparado para aprender de forma autodidacta? 

- ¿Eres capaz de correr riesgos? 

- ¿Estás listo para seguir comprometido a pesar de la pérdida? 

Si puede responder a estas preguntas con confianza, entonces está un paso por delante para convertirse en un trader diario profesional.

Let me tell you friend that I am not even willing to pass any of those tests because I do not consider myself to bet low risk at what cost when should I finish learning trading how much money would I lose, or crazy

On 2/20/2020 at 9:41 AM, Agios said:

Well , I think so you are being a bit too harsh . Yes, I totally agree that it is not an easy job to be a full-time trader , But some things that make me something to become a part of your routine . Yeah all the points that you have listed are totally reasonable and are a must part of a professional traders life , but i still think at start you can go a bit easy with these thoughts in mind . Give yourself  a few weeks and once you have all these qualities you are a professional traders 

The best way to become a professional trader is by trading every day, studying, staying focused, taking many risks, among other activities.

However, the first thing is to study, read a lot and practice with demo accounts.

I'm ready, I've already done the first and the third, I need the rest, but I'm ready to do it, this is not for everyone, but it is for the one  who makes a hard effort, well, it also important if you like it, although you may not like it and learn to do it, if you like it will be much easier.

Edited by riccp

Cryptocurrency trading is beneficial. but you always have to work with discipline and responsibility !! since easy money does not exist. you always have to stay informed and never close to learning new things, to be a better trader every day.

I do not feel capable of trading, I tried once and it was very bad, but through the internet, I have met people who have done well, I do not know anyone who uses it as their job, trading needs a lot of knowledge and effort. Good luck to those who do.

I think that you should add another question which is: Are you ready to be patient? Trading is, in short, the impatient person pays the patient, and patience is one of the most important factors of successful trading.

• +1 1

Well, if you're going to be a day trader, you don't really need to be looking at the screen all day. Day trading doesn't really mean that you're going to do trading the whole day. It means that your trades are going to happen within the day.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To become a professional  cryptocurrency trader, you need to have a clear vision and have a good idea of potential market moves, and related actions.  There are many trading strategies available.  You can choose to become a scalper, day trader, or swing trader.  But most importantly, developing a strategy that feels comfortable to use.  The development of such strategies is an experimental process and requires a lot of time, patience, lack of despair and frustration

• +3 1

On 10/7/2020 at 6:51 PM, SuperCrypto said:

90% of cryptocurrency traders lose a lot and the reasons are poor education and lack of planning. Also, the lack of training and the lack of knowledge of capital management rules. Therefore, education is the first step in preparing to enter the world of cryptocurrency trading.

yea a lot of newbies in the crypto market gets fooled by those videos showing they can gain 1000% each month, and i have seen many people saying they got into crypto with their savings and lost it all.

• +2 1

On 2/20/2020 at 6:11 AM, Agios said:

I am non stare at the monitor and most arent. We are do that when we are have nothing else to do. I am have alerts set and if they hit I am adjust them or adjust the trade. I am have stop loss too so this will no need to do manual. Risks are important to calculate and of course committed and not stop because of loss is importance. One good trader can help clear all the loss.

On 3/19/2020 at 4:28 PM, ahmedasd said:

If you want to by professional trader you should to learn more to sell more to buy more and see some friend and ask them if you have any problem 

its not easy as itis , you wont be a pro trader if you applied the above steps , no you need to trade a lot and you need to lose and win many trades in order to gain the experience and in the same to know known the market well .

Day trader is not that easy as sitting all day facing the monitor, it composed of many skills to be apply on and taking risks is part of everyday life. So if you are not ready to do these things, then manage yourself and be prepare until you want to be a day trader.

• +1 1

If you didn't ask yourself all those questions you wouldn't even think of trading. They are the first basic requirements for you as a trader to understand before taking your next step in trading. If you can't take risk or cannot take your time to read the market then you can't.

In order to become a professional day trader you must be active mostly of the time in the market following the support and resistance of the day or weekly.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes you are right but i want to add something and this is my experience if someone is not agree with this it's okay but i want to say that in trading we have to keep patient and to know about the fluctuations in the market then we'll be a good trader

• +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, Maaz sultan said:

I think that day trading is no as difficult as topic creator describes for making day trading only you need a high amount for gaining some profits in less time and you needs an active coin and exchange that have high number of traders .

i dont about your experience in crypto but day trading can be very hard depending on which market are you trading, and having bigger capital means you increase your chances of losing big as well.

• +1 1