How is your family with Cryptocurrency ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How is your family with Cryptocurrency ?

In the society in which I live it is strange for them, but for my family it is amazing and wonderful. I am subjected daily to many inquiries about cryptocurrencies from my father. He admires the Bitcoin currency and tries to enter the crypto

• +5 1

Actually Crypto currency is one kind wondering to the world I think most of the people don't believe this, my parents don't believe they always dismotivate me about this. They say me that it's fake and trap

• +2 1

Yeah I have tell them many times but they still consider it as a myth. They actually won't believe on the existence of cryptocurrencies. But one day I will be successful in changing their minds

• +4 1

My family member Believe me, because is show them a proof my earning. I already told them about my job in cryptocurrency. That's why my brother intrested in learning how to make money on cryptoTalk

• +3 1

I live with my family a good life by working and cooperating with each other with this encryption and we earn a lot of money to live a luxury life through this forum

After i telling about cryptocurrency to my family members they are able to know  about it.I work without knowing untill i was able to persude them after they saw the profits i earn.

I have a family blessed with adaptation on things most especially when it comes to technical and technological aspect, my father has been making his money virtual by investing in cryptocurrencies, the kind of coin that man knows is rather not said. But he's trying in the crypto world

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I told my family members about coding and profit from this method, but they do not know anything about it and about profit from it, but my brother also works in this field and achieves good profits from it through trading and investment as well.

• +1 1

My family are very comfortable with crypocurrency because I have shown them the amount of money I have earn and the things that I have benefited from crypto and they are very happy to join the world of crypto and they are also making earning too

• +2 1

My family knew about this platform but not all are working in it I try to convince them on the benefits and values cryptotalk currency platform has and also show them the money I earn and the profits I made for the short period of time I joined this platform so most of them are happy and interested in joining cryptotalk currency platform 

• +1 1

they know nothing about cryptocurrency, and I don't even think talk them about it, because they will not understand it, but maybe in the future I talk with them

• +1 1

On 2/18/2020 at 10:24 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Family with Crypto 

• How do your people see the issue of encrypted currencies?
  • Do they believe in it? Or do they consider it a myth?
  • Did you tell them that you are working and earning from them?

Do you know that ?!

According to Worldometer website, 12.5% of families in the world believe in encrypted currencies! 

Though my family members haven't really commerced trading on this platform and Crypto currency in general. I have been taking my time to put them through, some members are excited about it and really want to join. It's not a myth.

My family sees crypto as an investment asset that can be traded on an exchange and make money. They believe that crypto is profitable and not a myth. I tell them if I work in crypto and make enough money. I think my family is interested in the world of crypto, I will try to tell it little by little.

• +1 1

My family doesn't know much about cryptocurrencies because they are focused on other things and I don't think they are interested in learning about it. Anyway, I think they don't see it as a scam but as electronic money. Of course, sometimes they can see them as pyramid schemes because the news about scams is quite infamous. Still, they're not against what I do, so it's all very well.
I hope that in the future I can teach you more about the crypto world and the importance of cryptocurrencies in general.

• Useful or interesting 1

My family does not have enough knowledge of cryptocurrencies and they find it quite difficult to understand how they work, I usually explain how they work to my brother-in-law since we talk a lot about the cryptographic world, he does not like to tell the truth, but He is learning why I insist on him. I really want him to grow up with me in the crypto world and make huge amounts of money investing in the stock market and crypto trading.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2021 at 9:53 PM, Pereira said:

My family does not have enough knowledge of cryptocurrencies and they find it quite difficult to understand how they work, I usually explain how they work to my brother-in-law since we talk a lot about the cryptographic world, he does not like to tell the truth, but He is learning why I insist on him. I really want him to grow up with me in the crypto world and make huge amounts of money investing in the stock market and crypto trading.

I feel you friend, my family's also don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency's, they only know about cryptocurrency when i speek about it and when i told them i make money by selling cryptocurrencys online, but they don't believe me tho.

My family believes in crypto currency but this was only possible when I explained to them of how it started and showed them that I am earning it and proved that it is legit by using it to buy something in the real world.

The connection between the crypto world and my family is small, only my 70-year-old grandmother is interested in the subject, the rest consider that the time I dedicate to this is a waste of time even though I have bought some things with the profits that I have generated over the years, such as bikes, clothing and appliances in general.

We are in 2021 and people continue to believe that cryptocurrencies are a waste of time.

My family is normal and calm, I'm the one who came in to find out the best way to get free cryptos, since they are very afraid that it could be a scam, but it's not like that, the cryptos came to improve our lives and I know that at some point they will be globalized.

I will say my family almost 6 to 7 are operating cryptotalk because the very first day we discovered about it we are all shocked and suppressed that there is a site that is very effective during luck down wow it great we all know about so some join at that moment some did not actually 

I will say my family almost 6 to 7 are operating cryptotalk because the very first day we discovered about it we are all shocked and suppressed that there is a site that is very effective during luck down wow it great we all know about so some join at that moment some did not actually 

In fact, most of the people around me do not believe what I am doing. It is difficult to convince them with these ideas, but with time I started persuading my family to work in the forum. I told them about the payments I got. I hope that I will have luck convincing my friends.

I am the only one who entered crypto, in my family they have no idea what crypto is and have no interest in reading a little bit about it, even though in my country crypto is known they prefer to stay with fiat money and not risk trying a new currency

Yeah my family knows about what i am doing.  First they don't believe in it. First they thought i was bluffing.  But i withdraw my first the become amazed. Then i describe about it. Then the understand it. But they don't fully understand it. I give then some of my earning. 

• +2 1

My family is not much into crypto as I do, most of them seems to be afraid and I have taken so many times to relate this to them well. But still they won't even pay attention.

My family members are involved in crypto currency. They like very much. My siblings are also working here and some of my friends are also working here.