Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

I use with my friends with same location but with didn't use same wifi we are using our data and its good for us we dont have to use same wifi and never try to share Hotspot with other user of crypto

• +3 1

Hey mate!It dosen't matter if your faimly member is using this forum in the same location which are also in.So all you have to do is just not to connect to the same wifi.Not to turn on tje mobile hotspot for each other.That's all you have to do.There is nothing of fear amd you don't have to fear.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Location?  No it doesn't matters in this issue. Because location is not a deal. But you can't use two account at the same ip address and can't use two account in same device. Your location isn't a fact.  

Edited by Andres Alaba
  • Useful or interesting 1

@Honny143 presently I and my twin brother are all engage in cryptotalk, we use different device ,with that we aren't violating the rule, but when we use same device or we share same ip address ,the moderators will surely suspect and it a sign of violation of rule, so there is nothing wrong with your idea. 

On 11/11/2020 at 9:10 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

If any member use another member hotspots or wifi then both members access ip address in our forum showing same but its doesnt mean those member use multiple account.. To avoid this kind of problem forum authorities usually block that two user  account for some hours and after some hours they can access again with different ip address.. When this forum created one year ago then member faced this problem long time..                     

I really thought when two members share same ip the the moderators will think they it a multiple accounts and the two accounts will get instant block, I never knew the moderators will just block for some time then open for access after some hours when it address changes

6 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

@Honny143 presently I and my twin brother are all engage in cryptotalk, we use different device ,with that we aren't violating the rule, but when we use same device or we share same ip address ,the moderators will surely suspect and it a sign of violation of rule, so there is nothing wrong with your idea. 

Oh! @Jaafar Fahad Hassan its really good to heard that you and your brother both are giving your useful contribution on this forum, well you're absolutely right if we runs multiple accounts in single device then moderators blocks our both accounts,

but when I newly join this forum then exactly I don't know about this forum rules, and so many post I read where they write if we use same WiFi are any public internet source, then may be that conditions harms our accounts,

but  now i understand share same location not harmful for our account thanks for your valuable opinion.

• +2 2

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Oh! @Jaafar Fahad Hassan its really good to heard that you and your brother both are giving your useful contribution on this forum, well you're absolutely right if we runs multiple accounts in single device then moderators blocks our both accounts,

but when I newly join this forum then exactly I don't know about this forum rules, and so many post I read where they write if we use same WiFi are any public internet source, then may be that conditions harms our accounts,

but  now i understand share same location not harmful for our account thanks for your valuable opinion.

Time and dedication make someone good in anything they do, you understand many things in this forum today to the extent that you contribute to the newbies massively is because of how you dedicate your time and self to the forum. Keep the nice work bro

Well no , the forum will view that as an account from the same member and you will automatically be banned , when the wifi and the so called markets are not as good then you wll be banned, using the same VPN is really bad because that is viewed as the same account and or duplicate account ,you need to be careful with that.

• +5 1

No dear you can't use two accounts on same IP address or same  internet device.  One mobile use on mobile data and other mobile use on internet device.  If you use double mobile on one ip address then your both accounts will be banned. 

This platform has rule that you can use one mobile for only one IP address. 

There is not any type of issue using this site at the same location if you are using different source for both the accounts like you are account 1 using mobile data and account 2 using wifi internet. If both the accounts holder using the same internet then your shiuld be banned or deleted.

• +1 1

I think there is no problem with that because every one have his phone and different IP address but same location that is not the problem at all as I think.

• +1 1

Important question .No issue if two members are using two accounts on two Mobile data .but if they are using same wife then both accounts will be ban.Always use one account on a single Mobile.

@Honny143 As far as I am concerned, this will not affect any of these accounts; having same locations but different IP address and also different mobile devices per individual that's valid as long as you're not connected to same Wi-Fi, and sharing same IP address on both the individual devices. You and your brother are allowed to make accounts from the same address, but not preferentially with the same device or common IP address used for two devices.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Many people asking that or have the same issue with that and if you want to confirm it then you can message the admin or in my opinion it is okay as long as you have only one account in a device.

There is no issue with the same location you can not use same device and same ip adress but same country and same city or town does not do any harm.

The work here depends on the adoption of a single and non-shared IP for the account used, except for that, everything is fine, and the location and location have nothing to do with a ban or obtaining warning points if they happen.

if two family members use crypto talk, then both users location are same...because they are family members..they lived in same house,,,but different room,,in same country,,same districk,,,same town...

I think there harm in that, in as far there were not use the same device ,there can do so, even as many as you are in your family there can join ,but in respect to rules of platform.

Of course you have a useful question for us when we work on this site we must remember that we can not use two accounts from the same mobile but if we are in the same family then my location is the same then I know no problem  However, there must be two mobile devices and while working on this site, we have to work according to some rules of this site, then there will be no problem.  Thank you for asking such a nice question.

Many people asking that or have the same issue with that and if you want to confirm it then you can message the admin or in my opinion it is okay as long as you have only one account in a divice. Using same ip address is prohibited and those account will be banned. 

@Honny143You have made a really good topic which I will appreciate. The question did not even cross my mind that it can also be a good topic. By the way, this is not a big issue for me. I will say that if you two brothers are using the same mobile then your account must be closed but it is better if you use two different mobile phones and the other is that even if you have the same internet connection at home. No problem, you work without worries.

Yes my friend two families members can use the cryptotalk at the same place . But they will not used the same device otherwise it's quite risky for you and in case of multiple accounts you will be banned. So always use one account with one device only.

Dont be worried my friend it is totally okay with sharing One location. You need to be careful while using one ip address or one device. As it may count as using multiple account. 

• +1 1

No,it won't influence both of your acconts. Discussion is against the comparative IP address with different records. Area of a gadget doesn't make a difference in the event that you are in same house or same territory. In any case, never utilize same wireless association I figure it can lead your records to ban.

yes you can use through same location at the time of through your devices by your either of your family members and by you,therefore two people can use through same location