DoWallet Mobile App - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryp2flowers

DoWallet Mobile App

I also never heard about this wallet , I think this is New in Google playstore . it's rating is good and review also , can you took withdraw from it , beacuse I see there is many Wallet who scams to its users after some time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Its also my first time i heard about this wallet. Its a good wallet because it will help us to track our earnings from binance and kraken. But how is our details secured with this wallet so that our funds can be safe in our main accounts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is a legit wallet with many features. It's has very good security with 12 word backup phrase, it supports many cryptocurrencies like BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH , PAX, USDC, BAT. You can also buy these all cryptocurrencies with your credit card. The user reviews about this wallet is very good on different reviewing sites.

This app is still under testing for big traders because there is a fear of insecurity with regard to purchases. A survey was conducted on Pivot to talk about this application and there are people who felt that it was not good so we have to wait for a period before we try it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You mentioned only bitcoin so this wallet accept only bitcoin or all other cryptocurrency. How about it security because it may be a good wallet in other things but not in security.

• +1 1

Да спасибо, неплохо, но для меня слишком сложно. Не знаю, может, утрирую, но это интерфейс. В любом случае рекомендую!

DoWallet is a very good place to store and transfer your cryptocurrency. DoWallet is a very convenient and high-quality application. This is my personal opinion, which was formed in the process of using it.

there are many wallet that we are used day by day for our business however the do cellular app is very easy to use and their capabilities excellent.it presents us many gives so i likes this app.this app becomes extra traffic within the coming days.so i recommend other people to get the more advantages of this app and revel in your lifestyles

Thanks for sharing this information regarding this wallet, it looks interesting and versatile, I am going to download it to test my experience in it.

It can be said that DoWallet is a secure crypto wallet where all transactions have to be authorized by a PIN and biometric authentication. It allows you to receive and send Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) instantly. 

It also allows us to connect our accounts from Coinbase, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Gemini, Kraken, Binance, HitBTC, itBit and consolidate our portfolio. 

You are right when you said that there is too many people who don't know this wallet, because I am one of them, I never saw it actually, until now, and the most important things in my opinion when I ask about any wallet is the security level, the fees, the support team and withdraw and deposit period, so can you provide me with the answers and tell me how these things are in this wallet 

I don't know the wallet but I think you missed more information, maybe in some countries it is not allowed but I will investigate more about this wallet and then I will give my opinion again.

The platform that you have presented is very interesting and not only is it easy to register, it is not complicated, user friendly and very intuitive, so I don't think anyone has a problem using it.

I appreciate that you have shared the opportunity to know this Dowallet app.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't really like it, because I'm using Binance to buy and store some cryptocurrency. I don't really trust other wallets than Trust wallet that I'm using right now. Though maybe I'll give it a try someday if I got tired with Binance, lol.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was really unaware of this wallet, it looks very easy to use and understand, I think it would be very useful to use it.

I think that the application (Do wallet) is one of the most popular applications on Google Play in storing encrypted digital currencies. The program is characterized by ease of use and the high degree of safety in the program
  So I recommend using it.

I am not familiar with this application so I can't give you any information I will let you know later if I find out. Thank you mf friend 

I think you should use wallets that are supported by many users such as coinbase, blockchain ... will help you reduce the risk of losing money. I think wallets with less users risk losing money will be enormous. Good luck.