How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

How can i introduce cryptotalk to my family and friends !?

rom my point of view .. it can be introduced to your friends and family as easy furom to use and comfortable to work and you can earn just by replaying comments..

Well my dear friend, it is a really important question because understanding and dealing with encrypted currencies is not easy, especially for the elderly.You must withdraw your profits in order to assure them that the encrypted currencies are real and that we can make profits through them so that they are excited to work with them

• +4 1

Yes it is a job . Because when you explore, you gain experience and a lot of knowledge as well, yes, the basis of any successful person is to walk step by step forward . I mean, there is a clear gap between the topics

I know what it's takes to introduce the cryptotalk to the person that don't know about it's, because most of them hardly believe you, but I think if you can use physical evidence and proves, they might accept that, but this is very difficult to introduce cryptotalk to your family.

dear if you want to introduce this platform with your family members then i suggest you firstly you should tell them and introduce them about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin then you will see them your payment and tell them it is best platform where you can earn money and not you are earning on this platform but learn knowledge nd infomation about the digital world 

When we want to present the encoded conversation to our friends or families, we must present it in an encouraging manner and tell them about our successful experiences and the profits we have made.

Hi dear friend 

it's simple just go and show them some money from the crypto and show them the forum, let them read some topics and they will believe in the crypto world,

good luck.

It is as simple as ABC, if they are around talk to them about the platform, how they can learn allot about crypto and still get paid, if they are workers, they can use their leisure time to post on this platform and earn.

• +4 1

For me it is good to introduce that cryptotalk to all members of your family and the other side it was a great and good impact to the crypto world because it will get more demands users.. to introduce this site to your family talk about the benefits of this forum and how this will teach them to earn.. 

• +3 1

In order to present this platform to others ..
They should have a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies
To be willing to share knowledge and experience in this forum
You should inform them about the ways to make money from the site
They must be informed of the forum rules
Finally, you should inform them of your earnings from the site to increase credibility

First I will tell them about cryptocurrency and show them everything about this site.I think this is the proper solution. 

When you describe their work here and give them ideas about the forum and how to invest cryptocurrencies, they will inevitably be convinced because this forum helps everyone.

As cryptotalk is a very useful platform from which we can earn money.I suggest you to show your payment proofs to your friends and family.in this way they'll be convinced.

As cryptotalk is a very useful platform from which we can earn money.I suggest you to show your payment proofs to your friends and family.in this way they'll be convinced.

Actually, You can introduce cryptotalk to your friends and family by telling them the benefits and showing them the proof of payment too.If we give payment to our family and friend they will work cryptotalk forum for extra income. When we can provide evidence they will agree to work cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

I start by explaining the bitcoin analogy to the dollar and show them some videos for placement, and I bring with me some proof of receiving the money in order to convince them of the reliability of the coded currencies and the cryptotalk

• +1 1

Dear friend, yes, it is a great and very useful forum so that you can convince your family and friends to work and join the world of cryptocurrencies. You only have to show them the results and profits that are in your hands, and also not all people believe in virtual currencies, so you have to make them believe through the fiat currencies that are in our hands.  So thank you very much

In order to explain to your family and friends about this forum, you must prove to them that you have been paid for the work here and that you can gain a lot of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies in it.

First, you must mention the basics of work in this forum, and you can make them see your withdrawal proofs, and if necessary, let them see the money that I was able to collect from the forum

• +4 1

Actually my friend I know you're a very good platform. I showed them my Yobit account and my income and they really get excited after that. I recommend you to show them your income and encourage them with some tips on this.

@MuhammadSh dear brother indeed it is very useful platform for everyone of us. I think you should tell them by working on your laptop and show them how it works . You should also show them some proofs of payment so that they can trust on this forum .

The site gives us an opportunity to learn and profit on the same day, which makes it a good opportunity to work and exchange experiences between us and is suitable for people and beginners and enables them to learn work and collect capital at the same time 

Of course i agree with you we should know how to introduce cryptotalk to our family members and friends who are jobless and we should tell them how we are earning money from crypto. This will be very good for them if they are free during this pandemic we should tell them how to earn money.

• +3 1

Well, in order to convince your family and friends of the encrypted hadith, you have to tell them about this forum and the need to visit it, as well as you can withdraw part of your profits and make them see it and then explain to them how to work here.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:41 PM, Gamble said:

You have a good point here mate and due to lack of patience is why most of the lose in cryptowold and even lose there account in this forum, being patient is the key so let us all abide by it and smile later.

Dear the mein thing is patient as you know if we are patient with this payment i must know we can get good results of this time we can see only few members are working in the forum so they have different mind they want to fulfill what they want..

If you want to introduce crypto to your family then I suggest you to take some payment proofs with you, because this is the important thing, they are not going to believe you if showed them some virtual money, we believe in virtual money because we are already à crypto users but they aren't, especially if this will be the first time they hear about bitcoin, so, believe me when I say it is not going to be easy to convince them, but with the support of your payment proofs I think you will make a good progress.