Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

Your post is very interesting and important as it provides valuable information for new members like me. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge.

This post is very useful and informative. All the members of this forum and especially the new members will get the answers to their questions from this post and everyone can easily start their work by learning and can benefit from this forum. good luck.

Thank you, dear, because this article is very useful for every beginner, and this article is one of the best articles published in the beginners section. Therefore, I ask everyone to follow these comments or posts because they are very useful in the field of beginners and learning from them greatly helps us to work comfortably within the forum  Therefore, all you have to do is read this topic, because it is very important. Thank you, my friend, because you tortured me yourself for publishing here in this section, beginners section. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information that will help many members and work on it correctly. I advise all members to work within the rules and laws in order not to make mistakes and work to develop information in order to reach success and thank you

• +3 1

On 2/16/2020 at 9:34 AM, PiroSense said:

Common Cryptotalk Questions Answered!

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

On the bottom/end part of this post, you can see a directory of useful links in the forum with corresponding numbers. On answers, you will see [x] symbols as a reference to this links (i.e. [2] points out to the link number 2).

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ

What should I do after registering here or before posting?

~You should read and understand every pinned post made by the moderators and admins in About Forum section [1]. Pinned posts are those posts with green pin icon and is always on top.

Do you earn from topics/posts or just comment?
~Creating a topic is considered a post. Replying or commenting on a topic is also a post. So both are paid.

What is the maximum number of post allowed per day?

~5 days from registration, you are limited to making 50 posts/day [2]. After 5 days, the post limit is removed, but the maximum number of paid posts are only 30/day [3].

What is the cut-off time on the forum for counting posts?
~Moscow Standard Time (GMT+3) at 00:00 (Midnight). Convert to your local timezone using online timezone calculators.

What are the rules and regulation in the forum?
~Read, understand, and follow at useful link below this post [4].

Why does my post get deleted everyday in Yobit?
~Short tips: 1. Don't reply on spam topics, 2. Don't reply on plagiarized posts (from online sources), 3. Don't post one-liner non-sense post.

How can we increase reputation?
~Post quality and detailed content with effort and not just copy-paste/plagiarized (not allowed in the forum!). Don't beg for likes. Don't abuse reputation by exchanging with your 'friends'!

What topics could I post and where?
~I have made a guide regarding the topic at useful link below, and is also pinned here [5].

How to withdraw earnings?

~I still don't have a step-by-step detailed guide for it. But on simplest steps: 1. You click 'Transfer to BTC Balance' in Yobit dashboard, 2. Go to your Yobit Wallet in the navigation bar above, and 3. Withdraw your bitcoins on another BTC address. You could also exchange it to other cryptocurrencies for lesser fees (Yobit Trade).

Can I post in different language?
~No. If you know russian, then go to the Russian section here [6]. If not, then only English is allowed as per the rules [4]. Local boards are not yet established.

[1] https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

[2] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/
[3]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/21-get-paid-for-every-post/
[4] https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/
[5]https://cryptotalk.org/topic/61050-tips-sections-in-the-forum-explained/
[6]https://cryptotalk.org/forum/15-russian/

Special thanks to the admins and moderators in the forum!

@Admin @Bigpat @epidemia @ayatoslaw @Alex077 @Desais

This thread could be locked unless there are additional questions to be added. It could also be pinned upon staff decision. Thanks to all!

You have done a great job for us mate. This is very helpful mate. We can know a lots of things from your post. Look cryptotalk forum has some rules and regulations. You have follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. If you face any problem post in the forum. People of this forum are supportive and wise. 

This is a great job, I was able to collect all the inquiries members need, in one topic.  I think you have clearly articulated these aspects. Thank you for the wonderful work.

• +2 1

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing is combined knowledge of all common questions about your product has these questions are very valuable for the beginners especially that people were working on this platform newly they can they just read your post and understand bundle of things about crypto talk thanks a lot

• +4 1

This is important information that all newly joined to this forum should know, as it includes many questions that may come to their minds, and thus get answers without having to repeat these questions.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:34 PM, PiroSense said:

I made this topic to prevent the ever-repeating topic creation of similar questions that can already be answered within the forum topics created by moderators, but somehow users still creates topics that asks these same questions.

@PiroSense I congratulate you, it is a good post, there are many users who repeat the same questions in different publications and then one gets many comments saying or asking the same thing, surely we will continue to see it, because there are users who may not read what you published and fall In the same way, we hope that the forum will grow and thus the benefits that we expect, greetings.

Very interesting post and valuable post especially to all newbie like me this post contain all questions and response this will prevent the forum repeating questions and answer over and over againthe neccessary tips and rules are shown here.

• +2 1

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends questions is common cryptotalk question answered. It's depends upon a question and understanding some time understanding is same and answere are common but we have think out of the box and understand the question. 

Dear, I compliment you on a positive post; several users repeat the same questions in various articles, and then one receives many feedback saying or asking the same thing; we will undoubtedly continue to see this, and there are users who do not read what you published and fell prey to it. Similarly, we believe that the forum will expand and, as a result, the advantages that we anticipate will be realized. best wishes

Hi
Dear friend, Your view of this post greatly attracted me to gain more information about encryption, as it is very important to know where people can post their posts, how to withdraw money, etc.

• +3 1

welcome all
Here we are on this forum. We must learn because learning from here charts a path full of adventures and profits for us, and through this forum you can reach your goals, but you must learn about the field of cryptocurrencies in order to acquire knowledge and in order to acquire information that will benefit you and help you create important publications for society in order to Get a good reputation

oh thank you dear for sharing such questions answers with us really it proves to be very helpful for all members especially for all newbie who recently joined this forum and want to gain knowledge and information about this forum hope so everyone will like your post and give you good reputation points

• +1 1

you can see the same question on the cryptotalk and they give the same reply to the question. i am afraid to comment on the same question. it mean the question is " guide for beginner" is repeated in the many times so it is not a good to reply on the same question

Thanks for sharing this informative topic for us. This is very useful for new coming members. They can get all of their questions answers through this topic. I am also new here and this is also very useful topic for me. Thanks dear

Very very great, its useful topics and you have highlighted a very mostly asked question. A people who is facing these questions or some of them then he can get access to these and also have some extra knowledge or information  as well. 

Thank you for writing this post. It's very much appreciated. Hopefully there aren't many overlapping forums with people asking these questions now that you've combined them into one article. I believe that this post should be pinned to the top of the first post that newcomers see so that they can become familiar with the most commonly asked questions in the forum as well as the rules. This is a great paper! Continue to do so.

Hello, I am still a new member in the forum and I strive to respond to every question posed and important, with a sophisticated and distinctive opinion, and which has meticulous thinking and reflection on its meaning and its new requirements.

My friend, thank you for this amount of advice. Indeed, it was wonderful and useful, especially for beginners, who always have these questions about earning, the rules for the forum and how to avoid the ban. I hope that everyone will take your advice.

Yes i agree with you, because we seen this type of question on this forum which mumber always ask in question.  But no need to maka new post on that topic . So we can find out this question from search button and can learn about this forum. But with the passage of time we can learn so many other things which help you to earn. So earning depend on learning.  So start with goals and get money.

I'm trying to look Ray in the publications by talking encrypted and try to use simple words and easy for everyone to understand and talk encrypted is not a waste of time because it's one of the best business that you can do it!
This site is great and useful .

• +2 1

Thank you dear friend for this useful post for members I agree with you that these are many common questions that new members constantly ask to know about Mandi.

Thank you for explaining this large number of the most common questions about the forum, but I want to ask you to do such a table, but the content is different this time, I need a lot of answers about the methods of financial transfer, I do not know how to withdraw the profits that I get From the forum, so I turned to a broker who transfers money from the platform to the country in which I work, and I don’t know how to do that without dealing with the mediator.