What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

You are welcome to comment that there should be 100 characters in all. They should follow the rules. Note that the comments are not copied.

• +2 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

First of all learn the rules of this forum, and then yes you need an account on Yobit website exchange where you collect your 0.00030000 Bitcoins, about the post your need to write best post always reply to the topic related dont write anything need to be related to tittle and content of the topic. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You should keep posting useful topics and comments because you will be paid from there after reaching your first free 100 topics or comments. Just remember to follow all the rules and link your cryptotalk account to your yobit account to receive your payments.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I want to suggest you what i did first. Simply you to acknowledge the cryptotalk rules in about forum section and write down all your experience in crypto if you have none then learn it from here.

As I know, you must continue to comment and you will get 1000 Satoshi for every useful post you make with a maximum of 30,000 Satoshi per day. Isn't that great?

You need to complete the ist 100 post  according to the rules. Don't share Link . Don't copy the content of other. For earning you need a account of yobit too. In yobit account you will find cryptotalk compaing. Save your cryptotalk email on the compaing. After that is easy

Read all the guidelines crypto provides you.after then submit post or ask question about to know anything from others.Share you knowledge.    

Hi Dear Met I'm new to the forum. Good high quality forum posts and comments for comments.  Seniors who are new members must inform the new member about each and every action step.  And the forum directors have all the rules of the forum in the forum.  Newcomers should follow them and work.

23 hours ago, ejwoodpie said:

If you've got come to 100 posts, do not disregard to to begin with perused the rules of this gathering. So you may not get prohibited or warning points. There are no other necessities, you fair have to be effectively make subjects and post on this gathering. You may be paid 1000 satoshi per post.

i know that ,thank you my friend :))))) it really good forum  

Hi dear welcome here in cryptotalk first you will post hundred comments it will take two days after that you will start your earning it's very difficult in start but slowly you will learn it.

First read the rules and do work under the rules only and then you can start earning by just Posting comments on every one posts and be sure that you see the rules first because this forum is too strict

After reading the rules, start sharing useful content with friends. You must complete 100 posts for free first, then you will make a profit.

Welcome with me
After completing 100 jobs, you must open an account on the Yobit platform and link your account on Cryptotalk to Yobit to receive payments
Adherence to the forum rules is the only way to stay active on the forum without being warned or banned

On 2/15/2020 at 4:53 AM, NewDay99 said:

It is good if you have completed 100 posts. Congratulation. What you should do next  is making 30 posts everyday. Then you will be paid 30 k satoshi daily for that if your posts are under rules and regulations of this forum. 

Hii mates your information is really useful for me and every new person I also try to complete my 100 post and try to make 50 post limit thank you for you useful post I try to follow it 

as a beginner you have to follow some instruction.Read the forums rules attentively.Then comment and post and at that time if you fall on  a problem you can ask  here the elder member will help you knowing the matter.

First read all cryptotalk pinned topics in about fourm section then start posting you need to post minimum 100 charectors posts your earning start after complete 100 useful posts and don't copy follow all rules.

After registration you should do the following:

1.read the pinned post

2.Connect your crypto account with yobit

3.make 100 ffree useful post

4.after 100 post you will be paid for every post upto 30 posts per day.

Initially you must finish your first 100 posts and will not be paid on them, and then you must publish every day 30 posts and you will be given 1,000 Satoshi for every useful publication that you publish.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The question is what you want to do in the first place. If you here for just money, then search for posts with the help of search bar and learn ways to earn fast. And if you here for technical advice, then also uae the issue in search bar and find the solution...

The question is what you want to do in the first place. If you here for just money, then search for posts with the help of search bar and learn ways to earn fast. And if you here for technical advice, then also uae the issue in search bar and find the solution...

leading of every one at what time you will merge with this site 

You hold to create 100 probable posts

And after that you engage in to be 30 posts for registration, you have got to contain to survey the convention and convention of this site, give rise to practical topics only,. originate yobit financial credit everywhere you will take delivery of your earning money.. I wish you will identify with it quickly ..

As a beginner/newbie read out all the rules and regulations provided by the administration of forum and be sure to work within those rules.

As you are a beginner you should first go through the rules of the form so that you will be able to avoid any unusual act and try to post 30 comments daily to earn 30000 satoshi after completing your hundred post.

Well after meeting up your 100 post you are required to keep working and put more effort because at this point you will start earning , you will be paid 30k Satoshi for every 30 post daily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

New members of this forum needs to complete 100posts first that's when they will start receiving their earnings at yobit exchange for every useful posts that are counted to be.