What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

First of all when you will join this site 

You have to make 100 possible posts

And after that you have to make 30 posts for registration, you must have to follow the rules and regulations of this site, create useful topics only,. Create yobit account where you will receive your earning money.. I hope you will understand it soon ..

• +1 1

As a beginner you must follow these points 

1:First complete 100comments .

2:After completing 100 comment you do 30 comments on daily basis..

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all educate yourself regarding cryptocurrency or blockchain technology I suggest u after  sign up you have to post at least 100 in this forum to  qualify for commissions. When you qualified you can post 30 post daily in this forum

And earn Bitcoin 

First you have to post 100 topic or comment 100 or after the comment post is completed you can make thirty comments or topic. And all of these must be followed by your Rules Regulation.if you dont follow the rules they banned you.

If you complete your 100 publication then your real work start in crypto forum, i think you already read forum rules so write only 100 characters in your publication, try write only unique and interesting publication and link both account to verify your email, because your earning shows in yobit exchange, and you do withdrewal your earnings in yobit good luck.

Connect yout Cryptotalk account to Yobit Exchange.  And then you can now start earning bitcoin in your every post, 

Just a reminder always post useful content always so that your post will not deleted

8 hours ago, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

Bro you should post the posts

.  And after 100 postpost will earn good energy.

First you have to reach 100 useful post after that you have to post 30 useful post if you post 30 in a day you will earn 30k satoshi everyday. But remember don't break the forum rules.

if ever you've pass and reached the minimum 100 valid posts then you can continue to post 30 posts a day but this time you useful 30 posts a day will earn 1000 Satoshi that you can convert to bitcoin and earn extra money on it but make sure that you must be more ideal and constructive to the words before you post.. happy posting mate. 

10 hours ago, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

You can explore forum and find what you need to know about crypto world. Most people focus about pay per post but they also can join bounty program and airdrop for income. You can keep make post, read and make valuable communication with all member, many benefits at one place.

First step is to go through the rules and regulations of the forum then read and see how people post and make comment or create new topics you can learn from others to. Post a minimum characters of 100 you can also exceed it and ensure to make relevant post. 

I am not reached one hundred of my posts but I thing that u know is do your work regularly and cryptotalk give you 1k Satoshi per post if you do 30 posts then you earned 30k satoshi per day.

5 hours ago, Riad Ahmed said:

As a crypto new member first you have to learn how to post useful words that is related with topic... Secondly don't try to copy and paste of other comment...follow the senior one like @AmjadBydn ..he will also help you to teach how to be a good member

Thank you so much bro ! I think they have to follow you ! because you are the leader of the weak bro 😜 I think that people like you because you are presenting something useful for us !

Wellcome to this cryptoworld . And then you should register to this website. And then you will be the members of this cryptoworld  . Then you should finished 100 post for first 

Hello and welcome here buddy. First of all you need to create yobit account. From there you can withdraw your earnings. Now you have to complete 100 comments. All the posts should be of atleast 100 characters and relatable to the topic. After completing 100 comments you will receive 1k satoshi for each usefull comments. You can earn maximum 30k satoshi in one day.

If you want to get a long with this forum and understand how it work then you need to have a better understanding about the rules here and everything will follow because that what I do when I start here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

After completing the 100 post you will get 1000 Bitcoins satoshi for each post you write here maximum you will create  30 post in 24 hour will receive your payment in Cryptotalk campaign in yobit exchange where you cannot transfer into the main Bitcoin wallet you can increase your balance by doing trading in yobit exchange

12 hours ago, sosoabaza said:

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

If you don't have enough information about the forum so you can easily get it First read the rules of the forum and then start working here.

5 hours ago, hadayt2030 said:

As a beginner you must follow these points 

1:First complete 100comments .

2:After completing 100 comment you do 30 comments on daily basis..

thank you so much for your guideness i am new and suffer many problems from your great information i understand a lot......................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

You need to post 100 free first.  And from the next day you can earn money by posting 30 posts daily. Each of your posts needs to be at least 100 characters. And you can withdraw money with Yobit.  But you cannot post invalid posts or copy paste.  This may put your account at risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

First complete your 100 post after this do 30 post and comments everyday and you will get 30k sathosi. One thing also don't try to break this forum rules. Rules is very important.