What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

Now you have to start by commenting on the topics that you have an idea about .. and reading the important topics in this forum and increasing your knowledge through them and thus you have a broad base of information through which you can answer a greater number of topics and you can use this knowledge in investment or trade

This is good question basically first step is too know the rules and regulation of this great forum them complete yourv100 post comment and u most connect your ACCUNT with your yobit

After registered on this site and start published the topic , participate in other topics .they moderators required 100 post , what should I do .I think that you will complete the required post and send the 20 posts on daily basis you will earn money at this forum .

Thank you for asking this question and thanks to everyone who replied useful comments under this question it is really helpful and right now I know what I need to do in order to complete my hundred posts and start earning

I am a beginner like you, and I learned that in the beginning I must post 100 comments or post for free, and then I can earn money on posts, but most importantly of all, my posts are useful and constructive and that I do not copy other people's ideas but rather give my own ideas and of course they contain  At least 100 characters

First of all register and then complete your 100 posts with the aid of the rules applied and then you start you 20 daily post for your earnings.

As  a beginner you just need to follow the rules of the forum.

This is a wonderful forum for both learning amd earning. 

You just only need to do 20 comments and 50 likes a day to earn a decent amount of earning. 

Respect other members and  read senior members post carefully to get knowledge.

Don't post pointless topics. Post quality content. 

As a beginner, you must know all the rules and regulations first so that you could follow them properly and be prevented from being banned. If you got any problem then you must ask for a help . At first you must posts 100 meaningful comments that would help you in gaining experience about the work and would make you familiar about this world. Then after completing you will be able to posts 20 comments

And give ratings from which you will earn coins. 

• +2 1

If you want to survive at this forum and work, then you have to follow the rules and laws applied by the moderators. And also spend as much time as possible to learn all the skills about the cryptotalk. If we do these things step be step then we easily work at this forum. 

After registration you should try to complete your 100 posts in this website and then you must create an account on your exchange to receive your daily payments 

Hello, as a beginner I can advise you mainly to read the rules to be aware of what can and cannot. After that, you can learn many things in the beginners section and in the forum section, as you can reconcile the two origins and get a lot of experience with both. Good luck to you friend!

If you are new to this forum like me, you need to finish 100 posts first before the forum pays for each of your posts, and posting is only 20 posts per day, then you also need to be careful when posting on this forum if you are new because the forum has rules about posting and you first need to know what the rules are here

You can work here everyday and still continue participating with others posts and topics, the forum will pay you in every post you made. You can also give rating on other works and every rate you give, forum will pay you 1 talk token and in you post is equivalent to 10 talk tokens.

There is noting more to be done, after that you keep on working on daily basis and keep on withdrawing your earning on daily basis or can invest it to earn even further.

First you have complete your Android first and then you can post their everyday.Create 100 useful topics or comments to earn..but first read the pinned post ... the rules of this forum and more important to know ... and enjoy learning here and be nice with others..

If you To post on the Cryptotalk forum, you must follow all the rules of the Cryptotalk forum, then post here.  You cannot block any copy.  All posts must be your own.  Each post must be more than 100 sentences.  The post must be useful.  For each post you can earn 1000 Shatoshi and up to 30 thousand daily Shatoshima Maximum

You shoul post 100 comment on 100 question .Daily limit of posting answer is 50.

Answer contain more than 100 words.

Answer must be relevant to the post .

After this you should post 30 comment daily to get earning

Never violate the rule such as copy past or multiple account on same io address

For earning you should connect your account with yobit walket.

• +3 1

First, Read rules and regulations so that you will know if there would be any changes. Second, Connect your crypto account to yobit for you will be paid depending on your posts. Third, posts meaningful comments. Last, invest 🙂

Hello hope you are doing well. And welcome to cryptotalks. As you asked that what should i do as a beginner. I am also a beginner, i started it today, as far i am guided its quit simple all you just need to complete the task of 100 comments.

After completing your register in yobit and crypto talk, you need to complete the task of posting hundred comments and then after that you need to comment 20 posts and for that you will get 20,000 satoshi every day

I am beginner too first of all i am following the rules and want my all post will be useful and i will try never blame other i will stay here friendly 

As you have done your first 100 posts bow you should follow the rukes and keep on posting daily after few days you will be able to make money and cash out that money too.

• +1 1

On 2/15/2020 at 1:45 AM, sosoabaza said:

After registering on this site, and start publishing topics and participating in other topics, up to the required limit of 100 posts, what should I do?

Please do not ignore the question and answer it. Thank you

Welcome brother on this platform. 

First you have to read rules of the platform, and must follow the rules. 

Make quality posts on the forum, avoid double comments, copying from google or other members posts. Otherwise you can get warning points or may be banned from this platform.

Try to read the posts and comments of senior members of the forum you will learn a lot from them. 

And after useful 100 posts, you will receive 10 talks per post in your yobit account. And you can receive maximum payment of 20 posts after exect 7 days, if you posted 20 at that day.

Best of luck brother on the platform. 

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

After you reach 100 posts you will receive btc or talk token for your posts but the important point is you will only receive payment if your posts have reputation so its really important to share creative and useful posts. Thats all you have to do and then you can withdraw your earnings in yobit exchange.

• +2 1