How to manage your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NIVLEM

How to manage your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)

Of course there will be panic, but if you work and benefit, you will eliminate fear, as you can follow currency rates through graphic analysis. It gives you points of sale and purchase points and can learn in order to achieve your goals.

We must not rush to make decisions as we must study all the things that can happen through our taking the decisions we make, be patient during our work in the field of cryptocurrencies and always monitor the markets. 

Folks, Indeed when we comprehend several iterated crashes in crypto it 

no doubt accelerates fright and dread among the feeble and fragile traffickers or traders. When the digital currencies are at loss or they are at decadence or decline it is finer to escape from the crypto market until the situation is favorable again! 

We don't need to miss anything here because when we know something good here we can easily learn a lot about it because we can learn a lot about it in a complex way then we hope it will be easier.  This will be very easy for us whenever we find out. We will be able to comment on good posts. Hopefully one day we will be able to do something good here. If you stay with us then there is an opportunity to do something better.

There are such countless approaches to make yourself consistently update with data about Install the twitter, follow account which identified with crypto, particularly the news account. Visit the discussion and consistently update with a current cost of your speculation, coinmarketcap is a decent one to discover.

You should learn properly for overcome these type of situation. Cause when you don't know something then fear will come to your near. But if you know everything then nothing will happen to you.

If situation is bad and coin price going down then I suggest sell the coin but situation is good and coin price going down then don't be panic and wait some because coin price again will go  high

Some time it is good to stick to small amount than trying to get more and have nothing in the end. People have a fear of missing out a coin when it's price are raising. Try to over come your feeling by planing a outdoor activities and avoid social media for sometime.

Sometime happen this because most of the people don't know where exactly bought the price for example usually like to buy in the top after a big movement and when the person saw that the price started the correction they panic to sell and when they sell the market go up and you will freatradiang. The best way to buy is when the movement started and you have time to take your profit and go out of the coin, this is the best way to buy.

• +2 1

You say right my friend we feel some fear when coin price will be down or go up and down and it is naturally . But those people who do trade daily I think they don't feel fear . But some body are very sensitive  . Or some are not .

• +1 1

You can not get rid of your fear and dismay in trading through the first time, but this comes through experience and expertise, as well as the division of capital plays an important role in that.

• +2 1

Managing your psychology is one of the most important factors that affect your trading experiences in crypto market. Since the market is very volatile and it sometimes provides good opportunities of earning, it is easy for you to succumb to fomo (fear of missing out) if you don't manage your psychology properly. When these kind of fomo occurs in the market, it is always advised to move cautiously because most of the time the market makers take advantage of the investors' feelings in the market.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am working honestly and regularly but I have no fear about earning or coins because I know it is the not a waste of time I am spending my time at the good and correct place how coins I can earn if it might be less but the knowledge which I have learnt from this good platform is enough good to gives a feedback.

Yes yes Fear is man's worst enemy. If we want to understand then we should always take things positive. If we see the negativity of things, then we will be more and more afraid. Many members are afraid that our account will be banned. They should not fight but they should follow cryptotalk rules.

• +1 1

I think the best way to avoid these kind of feelings are to go with a solid plan and then stick to it can be very hard so they panic sell in loss or they buy at the top to control this i invest only i can afford to lose so when i lose i really don't care and this help me to make right decisions

On 2/14/2020 at 3:54 PM, NIVLEM said:

When you staring at a coins chart watching your coins in lowering in price, the tendency is to make panic and sell the coins. Its a common fear that causes a lot of bad decision in trading.

Like you say it's FOMO, like for example when price pump and you think that will pump more.

Sometimes that happened but sometimes it's vice versa.

In trading it's very important that you know what you do and why you do, for example when you buy some coin you must to have goal not to follow FOMO.

It's better to follow news, updates, etc. Than to follow price movemant. If you want to do that it's better to use orders, to "catch" price.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes it is a common and natural behaviour of every beginner to make decision of selling coins when he see the price is decreasing. I also have done it in my initial stage of crypto world. I think the fear could be reduced automatically when you live in crypto world and understand the actual price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Indeed feelings like this is the worset enemy of the traders as they say, it's miles very hard to control this feelings while you are in stay trading, however with practice a dealer will advantage the sufficient experiance to offers with them.

I think in this case we have to be patient. We must not sell while the market is declining. We must be good watchers. I love adventure, but in such a situation we must wait until the price of the currency stabilizes.

@dascjmonjee yeah you are right, its important to understand that the fear of missing out is not a once and done type of thing, it’s a process that sparks a series of poor decisions, because when you take a loss or you get trapped by the marked to then see it unfold in the direction you predicted but this time without you, that sparks a sentiment of frustration that can be extremely damaging for your trading, because in the next few trades you can jeopardize your account because you don’t want to get “fooled” again by the market like the last time.

Edited by Dria

Yes, this is a normal condition, but from here comes the investor’s wisdom and good handling of the situation, either negatively or positively, so he has to be patient to see what the situation turns out to be, and so far I see good things

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Yes, many stores suffer from this problem and are reluctant to sell it. In fact, we need to look at the market price first. If the situation is bad and the price of the coin goes down then I suggest selling the coins but the situation is good and the coin goes down, don't worry and wait a bit because before the price of the coin. General chat chat

Well said dear most of the members which they can sell their with the fear of the loss they want to check the market if the coins price is going to down and after sometime again down then they want to sell their coin if the markeet get the stability then you can never sell your coin you want to wsit your luck