How to manage your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NIVLEM

How to manage your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)

When you staring at a coins chart watching your coins in lowering in price, the tendency is to make panic and sell the coins. Its a common fear that causes a lot of bad decision in trading.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Indeed emotions like this is the worset enemy of the traders as they say, it is very hard to control this emotions when you are in live trading, but with practice a trader will gain the enough experiance to deals with them. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

19 hours ago, NIVLEM said:

When you staring at a coins chart watching your coins in lowering in price, the tendency is to make panic and sell the coins. Its a common fear that causes a lot of bad decision in trading.

Fear they say it's man's greatest enemy it's possible to panic when you see the market analysis is a depreciating form we should always endeavor to keep our emotions-fear in check when trading

• +3 1

Yes lots of users facing this problem and they become panic and they sell it. Actually first we have to see our market cap situation. If situation is bad and coin price going down then I suggest sell the coin but situation is good and coin price going down then don't be panic and wait some because coin price again will go  high.

• +5 1

On 2/14/2020 at 7:54 PM, NIVLEM said:

Oh that experience was full of anxiety and fear. And I was not able to make any decision. And now I'm afraid of trading huge amount. I'm starting to trade in low amount.

• +1 1

yes patience is everything but you have to make target that how much loss you cannot afford to have , sell it if it reaches that much , if it is top coin just dont worry and wait till it rise again

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If this is a top coin, just don't worry and wait until it goes up again. Yes, patience is all but you need to be aware that no matter how much damage you can afford, sell it when you reach it

• +2 2

that was a doubt of all members here that taking risk of tradings so i suggest to be more careful and manage you fomo using getting more knowledge of what you want to trade or transact.. get a investments in small amounts to manage your fomo at your self..

• +5 1

The problem with trading and fearing that you are going to miss out on a coin when its price is rising is that people don't have patience and they are greedy. Sometimes it is better to stick with something yu know will earn you $3 than trying to make $10 and not making anything at the end of the day because the coin didn't do too well. It is all about managing the risks and i think that is very important for people to realize.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/14/2020 at 4:54 PM, NIVLEM said:

This is not FOMO as you state in the title of your post. What you are explaining is actually what is called fud. 

FOMO = Fear of Missing Out

FUD = Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt

Yes, I agree with the OP, therefore sometimes I prefer to do other activities rather than monitor the chart. Indeed managing FOMO is important

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

If you have no doubt about the coin you have bought, you don't need to worry about anything because it will rise back sooner or later. For example, when I buy bitcoin, I don't get anxious even if it crashes to $5000 because I'm 100% sure that bitcoin is reliable and will not stay there. But if you have bought a zero volume or an unknown coin without a meaningful project behind it, you have no other option but to sell it and lose money but this is a big lesson to learn too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

If you want to know about anything the best thing I would like to suggest to anyone is before starting with the real account got your practice account just practice it there after getting the full knowledge come to the real account into your real practical that’s it.

For me, I always look at things from the positive side. Even if I lost, I continue because I learn from my mistakes. 

• +1 1

There are a lot of websites that explain how to monitor the stock exchange and forecast prices and how to avoid the loss problems that many people are afraid of. You can do the necessary training. You must trust your capabilities and know that trade can be profitable or losing, so do not make this worry you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/14/2020 at 3:54 PM, NIVLEM said:

so let's start saying that you need a lot of self control to manage your emotion and i know, for some people, can be very hard so they panic sell in loss or they buy at the top.

to control this i invest only i can afford to lose so when i lose i really don't care and this help me to make right decisions.

I think the best way to avoid these kind of feelings are to go with a solid plan and then stick to it. Is you always change your minds due to some minor issues, then you will never able to do anything in life. Be prepared and you are good..

It happens to be the case who affordable deals purpose fear with most people, which causes it to offer for sale his or her's currencies fast, fearing that charge definitely will slide extra, not to mention there's nothing appreciated

On 2/14/2020 at 6:24 PM, NIVLEM said:

Staring at the charts all day long is not only useless but also brings stress and anxiety. You should learn that the fate of your investment is not the prices you see every seconds or minutes. You should think of movements as a short term time frame in each day and then analyze the average of changes during a week. Moreover, you should always buy at low prices to prevent FOMO because when prices are low anything that happens after your purchase, will most likely to be an upward movement.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Until now that I feel comfortable and I am not afraid because I am sure that the price will return to what it was and maybe even better than that we just have to store our currencies and patience and wait until that time

Hello my friend
Yes, when we see repeated crashes in the crypto market, it leads to panic among weak traders who do not have large capital.
When digital currencies deteriorate, it is best to stay out of the market until the situation stabilizes

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Until in half a shake that I believe comfortable and I am not frightened for the reason that I am dependable that the worth will benefit to come again? it was and perhaps still beat than that we impartial exhibit to hoard our currencies and patience and stop until that time

Many newcomers have such fear in trading with cryptocurrencies. The main thing is not to panic and not go about fear. Fear can be controlled.