Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 12 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

I think it is better to investigate a little, since maybe the platform that works for me does not cover your needs, however, this is YOBIT Airdrop, freebitcoin.in and the same cryptotalk but it all depends on the country where you are.

You could enter pages like Yobit and participate in their airdrops, in this way you could earn cryptos
There are more pages to win, but the problem is that some of them become scam over time, it is still difficult to detect when a page will become scam since they tend to be very meticulous in the process and one day without more they only disappear disappointing thousands of users and stealing thousands or millions of USD.
That is why even if I recommend more pages, it is your duty to be aware of the news or the activity of these pages so that you do not end up being scammed by someone, even though in the particular case of YOBIT you will not have problems because it has already been operating several years!

Edited by jonhblack

First, there is no site that offers free Bitcoin without charge, service or work that you do, except for that, all sites are SCAM, but you can work, for example, in the Bitcoin Talk forum, but the method differs from what here is and it takes a long time to start making profits

• +2 1

Hi.  The best site that I know so far is Yobit, at the moment it has a campaign that allows you to earn free Tokens so that later you can exchange them for any Cryptocurrency ... Of the rest, the other sites I do not think are safe ... Currently there are many  people who want to deceive others.  Be very careful!

I have only known this cryptotalk forum for a short time but from what I have seen and read this is the best place to get Cryptocurrencies all the people who work here are very grateful to this forum because you earn crypto and you learn 

The truth is, I don't think you will get a better place than this to earn free bitcoin since it is the best platform in terms of daily earnings granted, the other platforms only give you crumbs what you earn in this forum in one day you earn it in the other platforms months so don't waste time on other platforms and focus on doing things right here in this forum. greetings to all and happy earnings

On 2/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

Currently , you will bee  charged a transaction  fee for buying  Bitcoin  on every  exchange. Do some research  yourself and  determine the  exchange that  receives the  lowest commission . You can then  store the Bitcoin  you have in a  different wallet  for your safety . Do your research in detail , try to  get Bitcoin  at the best  rice. I wish   you good profits. 

I am new forum for criptocurriency. There are very few of these sites even though they are active but they do not make money. I think bitcoin sites should be very careful.

Hey mate, if you want to earn free bitcoin than, their is no others site are giving free coin easily, so if you work at this forum you can earn free bitcoin everyday, you just have to post useful content in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you can join yobit exchange. they are giving free money all the time. now you can join in the free dlrs airdrop which is very much profitable.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:59 PM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

It is very difficult to find places where you receive free Bitcoins and most likely you only generate $ 1 for half a year and that is not profitable. The best way if you want to generate some income that benefits you, is to raise some capital and trade in the cryptocurrency market, not only with Bitcoin, it is not the only currency that exists, of course it is the most important and popular. Simply by knowing the market and the next move that BTC will make, you can generate a percentage of profit on any altcoin much greater than what BTC can bring you.

Please be very careful, your question is very interesting, but many people know that people like you and me, we are looking for places that make that promise, but we must be careful, because we can fall into the hands of bad people, who apart from wasting our time, can take money from us in some way, we must be careful.

I think the best place to earn free btc and without investments are the ptc that pay in btc or faucep friend, they are always the ones that pay well but not all are legitimate

It is becoming more and more difficult to find sites to earn free cryptocurrencies in addition to that it carries a high risk for the security of your data since these sites can: run a script while you are browsing that allows you to steal the computing power of your pc for many things, insert a Trojan or keyloger in your pc to find out keys or change the addresses of your electronic wallets so that when you enter your address it automatically changes it to the hackers without realizing it and when they send you the money it will simply come to them However, I recommend you a page that I have used and I have withdrawn from it https://rollercoin.com/?r=jxqg85v9 is a site that you earn while you play and from what you earn you can buy virtual miners to earn more passively

On 2/14/2020 at 10:59 AM, Vanessa said:

I suggest another from this forum campaign maybe you can look for additional bitcoins in the bounty and airdrop section where there will be lots of short work that you can try to follow, or you can download some applications that pay bitcoin that have been mentioned in the mobile app section

Making money on sites with "free bitcoins" is difficult. For your action, you receive a very small amount of money and it happens that for withdrawal you need to either collect a large amount or send money to the site. As for me, it is better to spend this time exploring a really profitable niche.

On 13/2/2020 at 23:59, Vanessa said:

Hola amigos, solo quiero una pequeña ayuda de ustedes, sé que la mayoría de ustedes realmente están haciendo mucho trabajo ahora además de este foro. Solo quiero preguntar si puede recomendar un mejor sitio además de esta campaña para obtener más bitcoins gratis. Me gustaría explorar más y conservar algunos bitcoins, incluso si me lleva mucho tiempo porque estoy realmente interesado y dispuesto a aprender más. Por favor, dame solo los legítimos porque algunos piden pagos al final de quedarse con algunas monedas y solo una pérdida de tiempo. Gracias y por favor responda.

An excellent page to obtain bitcoins are the advertising pages Coinadster and Finally Main, in those two pages you are not going to waste your time because whoever earns here does it because he works.
They have very varied options in both, from seeing the advertisements through the faucets section, as well as the offers section. The interesting thing in both is the amount of payment you receive when you complete each ad or complete a task, so much so that in coinadster you can withdraw from 1000 satoshis and that figure is reached very quickly and easily without the need for referrals. While in FinallyMain the minimum payment is 10,000 satoshis but the interesting thing is that for each ad seen they pay you 100 satoshis and you can see a maximum of 10 ads a day. Well, those were my recommendations, I hope they are useful to you and I hope I have helped you.

A good faucet is "freebitcoin" it pays little but it is safe, there is also a kind of Lottery. In YOBIT you can also earn some coins in the "FreeCoins" section and it is very reliable! I hope I could have helped you.

There are some methods that you can earn Bitcoin through Faucet, Applications that pay you to play and the minimum charge is super easy to achieve ...