ETH To The Moon - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

ETH To The Moon

Which ETH price you expect when POS come?  

137 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. ETH price crossing ATH (over 1,400$)?

• Yes. To The Moon.
    • No. Maybe closely.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/03/21 at 12:27 PM

I think ETH will rise manyfold in the coming years. Many projects based on it and they only getting to speed. You can't beat that diversity and demand now. So - to the moon!

Sion doubts that some eth can reach a considerable value even though in a past achievement obtaining a good value was only for a short period in short, according to experts in the field, eth has great possibilities of giving a considerable increase

It is possible Ethereum will continue to increase its value this year due to the halving and Ethereum 2.0 that will give an option to mine, therefore it may look quite attractive for new investors and boost the current price.

If there is no timeframe then the short answer is yes I believe we will see 1400+ in value.

If ETH 2.0 becomes a success I think you will start seeing it take more and more of BTC's dominance.

So much being build on Ethereum right now, I can't really see anything taking its spot as the most innovative asset in the comming years.

I expect ethereum to go back around $1,400 but a bad year for cryptocurrencies, i think ethereum will go back for  $200 😪

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 2/14/2020 at 5:53 PM, KURTAULI said:

In my opinion, cryptocurrency prices will fall very soon. It was a short term pump. We are now in the correction zone Soon the market will turn red

Now you’ll know it has not happened. Crypto will keep expanding. Now with the new dlrs on Yobit. So exited!

I did not know this information, I have some stored eth, I think I will save it in case it increases its value as many expect, maybe I will acquire a little more

23 hours ago, odisseu said:

Eth can will be moon in the crypto waorld.because eth. platform oracle sytems and fast tranfer for all people and banks important.

Banks? How banks have any connection with ETH?

23 hours ago, batuhanfe said:

Ethereum is a good coin that has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but I don't think it can reach $1,400 this year because it is currently fluctuating within the range of $230-$240 but I believe it will rise soon and I cannot predict the exact future price as it is not stable, so I will predict it at $500 by the end of the year.

That have sense, but when news come everything is possible. We will see what will be. :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, Emiperez1209 said:

I did not know this information, I have some stored eth, I think I will save it in case it increases its value as many expect, maybe I will acquire a little more

Which information?

That you will be able to stake ETH?

You hold ETH and you did not know that?

Do you follow news about cryptocurrency?

And about buying more, like you can read everywhere "buy low, sell high". :classic_wink:

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

5 hours ago, Emiperez1209 said:

I don't think right now is the time to sell ETH. It all depends if they succeed delivering v2.0.

I would keep the token for now and keep an eye out for any new according to this. The moment I see bad news like a delay or similar I would expect a price decrease.

On the other hand if it lives up to expectation I could see an ETH bullrun.

For me, ETH is a very good project because it is a project based on a smart contract and although at this moment it has a problem with high transaction fees, I think that when solutions will have a bull run

When ETH starts using absolutely new algorythm that will make it possible to send ETH as easy, as possible, then its price can rise up to 2000$. But until it happens without high demand that coin, i think, won't cost more that 1000$.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:07 AM, binhduy5499 said:

What you say is completely uncertain. ETH price in 2017 was like a crypto craze and the price it got to $ 1200 is too high, now it is back to its real value and wanting to get it at $ 1400 is really difficult with the market situation. The school is in chaos, I hope it will reach that threshold which will be in the distant future

"Real" value of ETH is currently price?

And how you think that will reach 1400$ if this is "real" value/price?

And this last part, "school"? I dont understand you at all. :classic_huh:

P.S. Write with regural letters because this looks like that you probably still going to "school".

22 hours ago, nikitiy228 said:

When ETH starts using absolutely new algorythm that will make it possible to send ETH as easy, as possible, then its price can rise up to 2000$. But until it happens without high demand that coin, i think, won't cost more that 1000$.

But question is what will be when some (maybe a lot) people stake 32 ETH what will be then with ETH price.

20 hours ago, RAFUCHOO said:

It is not very possible that it will reach those amounts of thousands of dollars but if it will rise a good percentage this stablecoin ETH, since it is widely used in all types of transactions and good updates are expected in the years to come.

What you talking about "stablecoin"? Do you know at all what is stablecoin?

"all types of transactions" I dont understand what you mean?

Currently price of ETH is around 380$ and still there are no news when ETH POS will start, and that can maybe affect on price. In any case we will see when news/date will release how that will affect on ETH price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Eth is slow right now, but before if btc is up eth follows. 2017, when btc hit 20k, eth hit 1400. but this time i don't think if btc hit 20k eth will not hit 1400 again due to the present price too low.

13 hours ago, York Jr said:

Yes maybe is this drop because of virus but that dont have any connection with traders that dont trade.

Price of cryptocurrency drop and I look on this like discount on cryptocurrency price, because for example BTC have reason that this year have good movemant. 

Which cryptocurrency drop?

And for BTC have or had? Because for this year only two months left.

I dont understand why some people write that price drop, when price is really solid.

2 hours ago, York Jr said:

I read that too, someone ask (topic here) do you thing that ETH will cross BTC etc.

OK maybe ETH will cross ATH but to cross BTC price I dont thing so.ethereum is now very much profitable user can maximize their profit through it.

That does not have sense at all, that ETH cross BTC that means that BTC price must to drop or be stable when ETH price pump which again does not have sense at all. :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, turulove said:

I personally think that to cross ATH price it's looks not possible/not logic, but what have logic in crypto? And how you can see ETH price now is over 200$ which is good, and BTC halving is approaching and this year maybe ETH POS (2.0). This is only prediction who knows what will happen,

Wait, "BTC halving is approaching" do you know when "was" BTC halving at all?

And tell me, why is not logic that "strong" altcoin cross ATH price?

If you have a good capital, you can invest in ETH. Because ETH have a nicely managed blockchain which allows online shopping as well. It have one of the largest blocks of all crypto coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 11/4/2020 at 9:41 AM, entrepreneur said:

I think that ETH will cross that price, if also BTC goes up because everytime BTC went up, ETH also went up, so yes, it is definitely possible .

Currently (on Yobit) price of ETH jump for +6% and BTC +0.5% (24hV), but I agree that both of coins will follow price of other coin. And currently both coins have good reason for "jump", BTC because of PayPal and ETH because of POS. But we will see what will be with price. :classic_wink: 

And BTC had great "jump", price was stable for some time on 10k but like you can see currently price is over 15k which is good movemant. :classic_wink:

• Useful or interesting 1

It is normal for ETH to have greater growth, since its markets cannot be compared, one is the center of the whole with a larger capitalization and the other is the little brother (ETH), my estimate is that the currency will close the year, with a price no higher than 550 dollars, which is a good index, since the futures place it at 480 usd.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:21 AM, Yarazagh said:

I don't see a noticeable price movement for ETH , maybe in a year or two we will see this, but about the average range, rule it out. That is why it is too early to say ETH to the moon

ETH price make X2 this year (maybe over), and you write that you dont see "noticeable" price movemant. 

Hmm, interesting. :classic_dry:

17 hours ago, 1qDan said:

It is normal for ETH to have greater growth, since its markets cannot be compared, one is the center of the whole with a larger capitalization and the other is the little brother (ETH), my estimate is that the currency will close the year, with a price no higher than 550 dollars, which is a good index, since the futures place it at 480 usd.

Maybe or maybe not, because it's all depend on ETH 2.0 or POS. Currently they collect ETH for POS and if they "collect" POS will start. But when they share that news there was some movemant on ETH price (up) but not like I expected. In any case we will see.

• +1 1

ETH hit a very good bull run in the start of this year but it was also affected by pandemic like other coins like Bitcoin but was not able to recover that quickly and so far it's on $400 almost.

• +4 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:12 PM, BullRunBit said:

Currently (on Yobit) price of ETH jump for +6% and BTC +0.5% (24hV), but I agree that both of coins will follow price of other coin. And currently both coins have good reason for "jump", BTC because of PayPal and ETH because of POS. But we will see what will be with price. :classic_wink: 

And BTC had great "jump", price was stable for some time on 10k but like you can see currently price is over 15k which is good movemant. :classic_wink:

what i like about etheruim is that its always the coin that leads the altseason, whenever bitcoin starts losing dominance in the market we see eth starts flying and then the rest of the alts follow. and i think as soon as bitcoin settles maybe around 14k or so  the altseason will begin.

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

what i like about etheruim is that its always the coin that leads the altseason, whenever bitcoin starts losing dominance in the market we see eth starts flying and then the rest of the alts follow. and i think as soon as bitcoin settles maybe around 14k or so  the altseason will begin.

Altcoins season? :classic_smile:

I think that we will wait for some time till altcoins season, because you can see that BTC price slowly go up and not like 2017 (pump) this time is different. BTC crossed 18k$ and if you look on chart for just 1 months you can see that price up slowly from 11k$ till currently over 18k$. And off course all strong altcoins follow BTC but question is when like you say altcoins season will begin.

• +2 1