Some suggestions to add in this forum - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Some suggestions to add in this forum

It will be an attractive idea and will motivate members to provide the best they have in publishing distinctive topics, thus enriching the forum with more new and attractive topics and ideas.

Yes but everyone have their own opinions this forum should have add some extra features which have ranking system because the person who respond well in this community should be rewarded  well because he is paying much attention to this forum accordingly.

It is a very nice idea
Because it will support the site, publish and spread knowledge about cryptocurrencies
It will be easier
The level of the site will rise because competition will be great among members, and everyone will know hard and intelligently
I think the proposal is very useful.

• +1 1

For me i want some more color background theme and also more options report, like non related comment or most of the words are incorrect spelling. Because i see a lot of members dont care about too much on their comment. 

• +2 1

Yes bro

You are right everyone should do this everyone should create new topics it wil boost motivation and people will be inspired by these activities and that person can earn his ranking in this way it will do the trick and you can be at higher rank and help others to get motivation from you and etc

Hey guys

I saw that every one is doing good job and everyone is helping others to get popular lol. You guys are doing pretty work. I am proud of you guys LOL. They are bringing motivation and confidence to ask question we are all making this site a good success so keep doing good job and earn

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I agree with you, of course, that we must always have additional advantages and improvements in the forum in order to keep pace with development and changes and maintain the impulse of members and their passion for work

• +1 1

I hope that the forum administration will make a button above, where when we enter a post it appears that we have commented on it previously to avoid repeating writing a comment on it again.

Yes, I agree with you, this forum is really good, but it can be improved more. I support your suggestion as it will increase competition and make us care more about our posts. I also suggest establishing sections for other languages such as Hindi, Turkish and Arabic

• +5 1

Your suggestion is beneficial for this forum amd newbies too. It is creative by following this creative and unique content may be generated.your idea is attractive, it will attract people to work here with new motivations. This will ingagae members too in this forum.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I want to give a suggestion to add in this forum, I don't know if you are going to like it, but in my opinion I think they need to add somethings exciting to the ranking system, for example why they don't offer some extra rewards for every level, I think this will increase the competition between the members and they will focus more on cryptotalk, because the admins already said that this system is still under development, so I think it is time to bring some new features.

Yoir opinions are needed here,give what you think or what you expect from them to add

This is a good suggestion that will make members compete better to develop their accounts and post useful posts. Members will be rewarded according to their posts and this will help improve the forum.

all the suggestions sound amazing . i also have one , when a post gets deleted can we be notified by the administrates the reason behind the delete so we do not make the same mistake again 

Yes, I agree with you on this because when you provide a financial reward to a member when increasing his rank, this will give him a strong incentive to continue harder.

The forum is already very good for me but if there's something I'll really love for the forum to add is a mobile app where members can be able to use a mobile app and access the forum for easy accessibility

Edited by Tomy2

I agree. 

We can't compare senior member posts here with junior posts, so I also suggest that brokers increase the payment system by the rank of the member on the forum .

The truth is that we can't compare senior member posts here with junior posts, so I also suggest that brokers increase the payment system by the rank of the member on the forum of crypto.

I agree with you so my friend. We need something that differentiates active members with good reputations from beginners or lazy members. There are many suggestions, perhaps having an additional weekly or monthly bonus is an excellent step. And additional profit is possible for someone who works without errors as an incentive to work perfectly and devote to his work

• +3 1

This is a good place. But I want to say that new policy of this forum is difficult because now payment system is changed 200 satoshi per post and reputation will also on every post. I want to say that now payment is low on every post pls remove the reputation policy now every post. And some posts payment which has reputations too doesn't receive I don't know why. 

• +3 1

Yes dear youare right this is the best platforum for the knowledge and earning. If you see the new feature of this forum. Which give the more earning from it. That is so excited for all members. 

Yes my dear friend, I agree with you on this, in my opinion, adding such a feature will motivate members to compete with each other to obtain higher ranks in order to obtain additional features and a distinct payment system

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, this pushes the members to do their utmost to advance in the ranks, and I also want to suggest the establishment of special sections in other languages because this will greatly help the members

Yeah, I think I have a lot of ideas to put out here that could benefit the members of the forum.
I'll publish these ideas in the coming days 
We thank the members of the forum for their wonderful and distinctive ideas

Different people have different point of view that is why there are some people who would be suggesting some new things to be added to this platform. And I think some suggestions would be required thing.

This is a good idea but the contrary to that idea is that if they add payments to higher level members then many people will want to reach higher ranks faster they by making many useless post and this will decrease the quality of the forum.

• +2 1

l always agree with your suggestion and its really good idea, because in our forum so many experts and good knowledgable persons available, and they also share good information, but they can't earn extra income its very bad in this forum one newbie and one legend earn same amount its not good, because newbie try only spam not all newbies but some newbies do, but one legend do great work he always trys to give valuable information so I think this members deserve extra rewards...

To my own understanding is super cool because these new rank system that you are talking about will bring about a lot of things which include, seriousness, competition and participation in creating good post which will promote the forum as well.