Gold & Crypto - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

On 01/10/2019 at 8:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

You really do make sense, but I think I'm going to choose crypto over gold. Gold is a really good way of saving and investment, but crypto currency is great and has taken over already.

Investing in gold is successful, but in the long run.  Gold prices are relatively stable and do not rise until several years later.  Digital currencies have a very volatile price.  Everyone can earn big money through cryptocurrency trading.  This requires a good knowledge of the digital currency market.  Therefore, investing in digital currencies is more profitable than investing in gold.  There are positives for gold.  You do not need to learn English to invest.  You don't need to work many hours a day to monitor market fluctuations. Bitcoin is the best investment humanity has ever known.

Hello friends, I hope you are well. I want to say something about it. It is a good connection. There are many benefits of crypto income less than crypto gold rate. Thank you.

I think that gold and Bitcoin cannot be compared, everything is different from the other, they are both good in long-term investment, both can be used, and also if you want to invest a currency, you must know its analysis well. 

• +1 1

gentleman I want to tell you that there are two sides of the crypt one is cryptocurrency and the other is gold but I want to tell me that in these days the Bitcoin is going good and cryptograms has become global in all over the world

You can't analyze among gold and bitcoin two diverse think, in each emergency on the planet individuals purchase gold to get her cash, with bitcoin I think as I would see it's simply the security with himself.

On 10/2/2019 at 6:01 PM, cryptokram said:

Gold and crypto are two different things,

Gold is an investment also as it can't reproduce by people.

human uses them as jewelries and the price is going up slowly.

Cryptocurrency is an investment which we can't hold physically, this is currency!

So if FIAT will gone then GOLD = 0.01 BTC per gram? just like that!

Yes, cryptocurrencies and gold are two different things. Well, my friend.  They are quite different in terms of retention, sale and purchase. Gold is a tangible material, but cryptocurrencies are intangible and each of them has good and bad properties. 

Gold and cryptocurrency are two different things. Cryptocurrency is an online currency. Prices fall sharply and rise sharply. But gold is a permanent resource that, if left unchecked, will gradually increase in price.

There is big difference between the gold and the bitcoin because bitcoin is a cryptocyrrency and its price is higher than the gold there as we know people use the gold for jewellery and it has a physical form but the bitcoin has no physical form so I think we should invest in bitcoin for getting good profit because there is a volatility in the prices of bitcoin.

If I can invest in any of them, it is a good thing. The problem with me is that I do not have enough capital to invest and this is a very bad thing. I will wait a lot to reach this goal and the choice is not difficult. Put the half here The other half is in gold

As you said, there is nothing bad if gold and cryptocurrecy can work together, because all are asset that have prove worthy of investing, they never fail there investor, so it would be good how they can compliment each other, but if I were to choose one between the two, I would definitely choose cryptocurrecy.

I think both currencies are good enough to transact on virtual networks.  And if two coins work together it would be more surprising than actually seeing it.Those who want to buy it.  The same thing would not happen for crypto because mining a digital coin does not require high-tech equipment and experienced workers.

Gold is one of the form of a physical currency but Bitcoin is one of the best digital currency which is used as a worldwide currency program and there are also many people attached to this site and unmarked and more profitable learning from this real based learning program because if you work in Gold currency then you have need a lot of money to do work as a good but if you have nothing more and you are a student so you can easily work on this the real based learning program and earn as a bitcoin currency which is very useful for you and your education if you work on this site.

gold is less risky than crypto trading, in gold there is low profit but continuous and in the crypto there is high profit but it is too much risk, if market goes down you will have to wait for the long time to come back and recover loss.

13 hours ago, Migrath said:

I think it isn't important to contradict them to one another

As matter of fact gold and crypto must be seen as same thing because they're all assets to be exchange for other resourceful materials. But in terms of productivity they varies due to extreme volatility nature of the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency that is BTC. Investment in Crypto such as BTC is more profitable than gold

I think that bitcoin is much more better than gold as it conti he to grows daily and many people are becoming rich by it. Infact bitcoin is better to store your money in than gold as it is digital and so many billionaires have a lot of investment in it.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your good post about gold and Bitcoin because this two are very important for our economy. We know how  important is good and we also know how important is Bitcoin now because this digital currency change the world recently.

When I see this kind of posts I can only think that we have the opportunity to take advantage of these two great assets, because for nobody is a secret in the evolution we are living with respect to the era of information and Digital, if we start buying and debating is time we are losing to learn and then invest to take advantage of these two.

Gold will never stop being a valued value by people worldwide, since it has earned it over the centuries, cryptocurrencies are still very young, and in the case of btc it has only been in the market for 10 years, it is true that its growth in proportion to the time it has to exist has been greater than gold, but I think that both values will survive forever.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that it is possible to compare cryptocurrencies and gold. They are two things completely different from each other. Cryptocurrencies can be put in the investment and taken out whenever you want and enter into quick deals and return your investment, but gold when you buy it is rigid and when you want to promote it to buy and sell some purposes, I mean trade, it is a topic that needs Lots of transactions.

• +3 1

I think that even if cryptocurrency goes against gold, gold will always win the challenge my reason being that gold is a natural resource while cryptocurrency is man-made and we know that natural resources are always better.

I think the both are precious and have both negative and positive side effects. As for gold it requires no electronic machine and electricity to be treaded but largely depends on security companies for a safe keeping while bitcoin requires electronic machine and electricity.

Gold is a metal and commodity which are traded from hundreds years and it's popularity has more then whole crypto currencies of crypto market as well from bitcoin. Bitcoin don't take over on gold importance so anyhow bitcoin has also great future but there is no stability in btc price but gold has stability in price.

• +1 1

Both differ in their market, but both can exist together in a future market.The difference is that gold is more stable in terms of volatility, and mainly for investors with large amounts, and for cryptocurrencies, the main advantage is that you can invest any funds that you do not mind. 

• +5 1

We know gold has been a currency and a store of value since like forever and most big investors and governments tend to go for gold cuz their currencies are printed according the amount of gold reserved, yet when we compare profits since the beginning of this year we see gold is up about 20% while bitcoin is up 130%, and its actually this volatility that attract people to bitcoin..