Gold & Crypto - Page 33 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Gold & Crypto

Gold is one of the oldest way of investment by holding them.On the otger habd btc is new.If you say I will go with btc Beacuse now a days gold price doesnot go up that much.On the other hand btc Price is on record height.So investing btc will be more profitable. 

• +1 1

I think they can coexist, since comparing cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin with gold, seems absurd to me, since their principles and uses are different, in addition to the fact that it is proven that bitcoin has a certain correlation with gold and the dollar, for therefore they can be associated and bring benefits for both worlds.

There are a lot of differences in both rather than similarities. Gold is physical in nature, needs storage and needs physical protection like strong safe. Cryptocurrency is digital in nature. It also needs protection by using strong passwords and Private key in safe place. Fluctuations in Gold are minor in nature, though over a period of time its price rises. While Crypto prices are volatile in nature and can rise or fall over a period of time. 

Both are different.gold is hard but bitcoin is online money.Many Millioner prefer bitcoin .I think bitcoin cannot replace gold .Mostly people use bitcoin to earn profit.

• +3 1

Crypto and gold can work very well hand in hand since we all know that every cryptocurrency is backed by something of value and I can say that they go very well hand in hand, although I can say that bitcoin is much more volatile than gold and It is increasing more and more, but if they make me choose, I would choose without hesitation at all bitcoin and cryptography since it is the economic future and it is increasingly encompassing trade in the economy, soon I can tell everything that bitcoin can surpass anything of value in this world.

• +3 1

Part of the attraction to cryptocurrency was no government interference & taxes. Failing currencies brought about crypto for an alternative way of buying & selling. Once anything gets backed by gold or silver it's a train wreck IMO, and will soon become taxed to it's death.

Gold has been used since ancient times, and it swill still be used today and in future.Every country is growing is gold reserves and that is telling us something.They all know fiat system is at the end stages.Let's used both Gold and Crypto to overcome this transition

crypto and gold has different use.for gold you mine in actual to have a gold and also for crypto also you mine but using an electricty so they are different and crypto is digital you cannot hold

You can't compare between gold and bitcoin two different think,in every crisis in the world people buy gold to secure her money ,with bitcoin i think in my opinion it's the security him self.

Cryptocurrencies is something that is undoubtedly simpler and easier to use this is because the transactions are from country to country you can simply exchange all over the world with this, in exchange the gold is handled by tangible money and it is something that it can be very tedious and complicated.

In my opinion gold and crypto should work together because gold is more stable as compared to bitcoin. So, people with zero access to crypto can effectively use this to store their money 

• +1 1

Gold resources are not scarce. A new source of gold may be discovered at any moment. Some time ago, I read in the news that scientists found a planet that is mostly made of gold. So what is forever scarce is Bitcoin. As a result, with the advent of bitcoin, we will soon see a shift paradigm of store of value.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 10/2/2019 at 12:28 AM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

Yes dude both are very much important as gold is valuable form of money and Bitcoin is digital form of money but it does not have any physical appearance all is it virtual so it can't replace the gold as it has some physical existence but they can compete with each other the work together.

If I can choose between Gold and Crypto I will choose the crypto of course, any know that if he invest in crypto only this year he can make a big profit more than gold in ten years this the power if crypto that gold don't have

Gold is a raw material for many products derived from it, as it is transformed it acquires greater value. Gold is marketed as a raw material and as jewelry and it is an accumulator of value, it serves to protect itself from inflation, it is only exposed to the dynamics of the market, but it is a good option to invest. Cryptocurrencies is if it is digital money, money on the network and they have their prices in the market, some cryptocurrencies have good growth prospects in their price, such as bitcoin, ethereum; Cryptocurrencies are also a good investment option, but many are volatile in their prices, so you have to watch and analyze the market very well.

I see that the two of them together achieve a high market value, but gold is profit in it slow after something, but the profit in bitcoin is fast because it grows continuously during this period. I think that investing in both is beneficial

• +2 1

This site is a popular site where everyone works and earns money Gold coin works here for the future It is a popular gold coin.

It is always a good idea to invest in more than one asset. A portfolio consisting of emtia, crypto and fiat is a nice basket in my opinion. I always have gold and bitcoin in my portfolio because I think with their extremely limited supply and increasing demand towards these assets, I think their prices will surely rise in the future

• +3 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:28 PM, hexwin said:

Gold vs crypto: a false dichotomy of epic proportions

What do you think should crypto be against gold or maybe gold and crypto work great together?

I don't see anything wrong in using both of them as Store of Value and as payment option.

There is also several tokens backed by real gold, and this proves that it can work in real life.

Of course they have no much different as means of payment method, but actually the cryptocurrencies market is more popular and larger than the gold market. 

• +2 1

Dear, gold has been and continues to be one of the best things that we invest and relieve money from, and now cryptocurrencies have been introduced and become a competition for gold, the two things are good, and in my opinion they are wonderful and do not conflict together. 

• +3 1

Part of the attraction to cryptocurrency was no government interference & taxes. Failing currencies brought about crypto for an alternative way of buying & selling. Once anything gets backed by gold or silver it's a train wreck IMO, and will soon become taxed to it's death.

You can't compare between gold and bitcoin two different think in every crisis in the world people buy gold to secure her money ,with bitcoin i think in my opinion it's the security him self.

Gold has been used since ancient times, and it swill still be used today and in future. Every country is growing is gold reserves and that is telling us something. They all know fiat system is at the end stages. Let's used both Gold and Crypto to overcome this transition

crypto and gold has different use. for gold you mine in actual to have a gold and also for crypto also you mine but using an electricity so they are different and crypto is digital you cannot hold

• +3 1

There are many differences between crypto and gold, because you can consider many things with crypto and gold, because gold is being sold at gold and gold prices, but now the best medium for unemployed crypto.Low fees and high speeds. So it needs to scale. If it is not, then it will not be a store in value. If Bitcoin is not used for others, people will only believe in gold.