Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

After I met crypto, I made a suggestion to my family. Although they thought it strange at first, they started to see that we started to move into the digital world as time passed. After understanding this situation, I experienced that people were more positive towards crypto. 

Ailem henüz borsada para kazandığımı bilmiyor. Kripto paradan bahsedersem, o işten para gelmediğini söylüyorlar.

On 12.02.2020 at 16:20, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade. 

Since this thread is still alive, I would recommend the following. According to you statement you trade several months or so, and the amount you trade is small. In such a situation you'd better keep on trading and try to produce more valuable results and on regular basis. As soon as you are able to pay the household bills, I can assume that the famility will be to listen a bit more about crypto.

I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  

Some people are not even used to pay for some services online but want to go to the bank or to a regular shop. Just don't be in a hurry and try to complete the first with successful gaining of income from crypto.
And I do think that you will be able to find the necessary arguments and words to get them into crypto upon your success.

Hello, how are you? I have tried the same with my family with my brothers but it is complicated, my sister is much more interested in the subject, my older brother does not want to know anything, he does not take the time, he thinks it is blowing and making bottles as we say here.  who believes that everything is fast does not want to wait for anything It should be noted that I am the youngest I dedicate myself to computing and perhaps that is why it also costs me less to familiarize myself with the subject

Many times people who enter this world feel distrust because they think that creating money artificially, once you prove that this works, you continue, and you want to attach your close people, in summary my advice is that you come and demonstrate with facts That this works and that it is worth it, so they can trust and try.

Вы можете начать с того, чтобы ваша семья поняла, что в любой торговой деятельности обычно есть риски, и чтобы получить прибыль, не нужно ничего бояться, но нужно делать правильные вещи в нужное время. Чтобы торговать, нужно быть хорошо информированным о конкретной торговле, а затем знать, когда инвестировать в торговлю, а когда нет, чтобы получить прибыль. То же самое и с торговлей криптовалютами. Без надлежащих инвестиций у вас есть шанс сильно потерять деньги.

That is very good because the world is changing and you have to adapt your family to this type of thing and even more so if you plan to one day live or earn enough income from crypto

It is a good idea but you do not have to insist if they do not want it because it is something that is still an idea even if you see it as an idea for the future. If it is implemented globally, we will all have to learn about using them. Now it is like one more study, like the stock market, like the stock market.

Well first of all I think getting into something requires interest.

You should watch out dragging people who doesn't have the interest for crypto into this. If you manage to get them invested and they end up losing money, be sure you are the first to be blamed.

There is no guarantee of profit in this space, and if you aren't interested in the first place my personal opinion is this is not for you then.

That being said I think it's great to talk about crypto and give your opinion why you like it. It should be up to someone for themselves to get the idea and think investing is a good idea.

It is quite difficult to teach people, especially in such a thing as cryptocurrency. They need to show that it brings income, it is interesting and convenient. Then, in my opinion, it will be easier for them to learn.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

It's good idea to make you family join crypto world too but my family isn't the same my family is a traditional family no one look out of the box but I'm trying to make them know that there are many modern ways to make money 

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

You don't need to introduce other people if you are good at it. Other people may have other interests, it's not just about making money. Just improve your skills and enjoy your earnings. Good luck!

I was also afraid of entering the field of digital currencies, most people are afraid of this experience

But when I listened to my friends' experiences, I liked the idea, because here you are gaining a lot of important information and making money, and this is very nice.

Tell your family about your experience, I think they will like the idea

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are good man because you want to teach your family how crypto works, and make them up to data and donot miss this new technology, you can go wiki or search here, you can find good sources

Hi all
very good idea that enters into the fields of the adoption of crypto currency, you can even make savings in bitcoin for your children😆
have a good day

I will wait till i get something that is tangible from crypto currency then i will let the results convince them so they will be bragging to knowabot crypto.

Your concern is very good, it is really a good thought to want the family to enter the world of crypto, so everyone evolves at home, it would be a shame if our family and close friends did not enjoy these options, which are getting bigger every time the results are interesting. You must have patience, look for many resources, arguments that can let them see the present and future of crypto, and that the trend in the world on these issues is very growing. You must illustrate the progress with precise examples, and it is very important that you share your own experiences, since they will not distrust you. It is difficult to begin to believe in this, it happened to me, my family, my friends, in fact today there are some who are still not convinced, but I will not give up until I achieve it. You can encourage them to enter this forum, here they can learn a lot, exchange with other people and their experiences.
Please tell me without the family has evolved over time ...

I do not think that they will approve of this type of earnings, because cryptocurrency, it appeared recently 5-10 years ago, and our parents grew up in times when there was still no electronic money. I think that it is possible to teach when you yourself have already earned good money there they will catch up on their own

i don't teach my family, i just educate them, i don't want to spend and lose, and they mad at you

You can invite them to write posts in this forum. They can earn money from posting and they also will learn about crypto. If you know some good airdrop, which pays immediatly, ask your family members to join it. If they can earn something, they will not leave crypto.

I tought my brother to earn in cryptoworld. It was too dificult to explain him, how to do that. Now my brother is good trader. He is trading in Binance. Other memebrs in my family are not interseted in online earnings.

It is very important at this time to teach not only our family about cryptocurrencies but to all of us that we can, many are affected by the world economic system, therefore it is very important to help by providing knowledge about cryptocurrencies

It is normal for a person who does not know about crypto currency to be suspicious because a lot has been said about it being a scam, I think it would be better to talk about the world of crypts so that they get a little idea and complement it with video-tutorials and talks. With this you will be able to see that it is a sure thing.