Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Hello my friend .. Congratulations to you and good luck .. Try to talk about the good things about cryptocurrencies and that there are reliable sites through which to invest and be trusted .. And that it takes some information .. I think that when they see your profits they will start using Investment .....

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, it is difficult to explain digital currencies to the family, especially if they are old. The idea of digital money to them is scary. However, we have to explain to them about it and that it is a good idea to invest in digital currencies.

I am already a new member here I have not completed the comments yet but when I started working on this website my family used to stop me but I hope they will find me from here with money Will also support me, cryptotalk is a great website for everyone, What a lot of my friends are doing and making money from it easily

In opinion it's good ideas to tecahing the family about crypto currency.And we can easily convince them that this a best platform for the learning and the earning.When show our amounts as a profe may be than they take interest in this platform.

Yes, my friend, we are aware of the importance of encryption in our daily life and the extent of the profits that we will receive if we work with investment, but many people are afraid of fraudsters and thieves who are abroad, so we have to learn from the more experienced people and take advice from them.

Hydar greetings if you want to teach in your family about cryptocurrency I think it is very very good thing to do because if you see the number of people are learning work could you can see it and and also it is very beneficial for their them and now and are also in the future so I really appreciate what you doing and good luck

You must convince them that the head that they will need for trading will get it from their work in this forum and that they will not lose anything. On the contrary, it will benefit them in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I definitely tried to introduce cryptocurrency to my family and my brother is kind of curious and interested about it. I think sooner or later he will try to work on this campaign as well because they notice that I am earning enough money as an extra income from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are really doing a good thing for trying to teach your family about Crypto currencies. Well frankly speaking most of the people nowadays are afraid about anything online because of scarmmers and internet fraudsters, but anyway you can show them the evidences of your earnings.

Well, in fact, it is a somewhat sensitive topic .. I have been subjected to the same situation with my family .. I always advise them when I return from my daily work .. to enter this forum and work in the field of cryptocurrency, and I see the opposite response by saying that there is no safety in it .. But I am very happy When I called my wife and told me that she wanted to work in the cryptocurrency because of the money that I provided to help us in our daily life .. You can convince them of this matter and when they enter they will get the knowledge as I got it .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Welcome my friend in this forum yes a bold step investment at the beginning of your work you have to gain the necessary experience and knowledge about all cryptocurrencies and the market in order not to fall victim to fraud and if you support your family's participation in this work you should not work on the same network this is contrary to the rules of the forum good luck 

My family and some close friends are excited about the idea of working at Cryptotalk. The security that one transmits to them and the description of the work that I have done and the positive aspects that I have achieved, has encouraged them to want to enter this platform.

• +3 1

Telling our family about cryptocurrency is difficult because you must first read and understand everything there is to know about cryptocurrency. I tried it with family and friends many times, but people are afraid of what they don't know. You must demonstrate your profit to them.

My friend, I convinced people to invest in M-Cryptocurrencies. very Difficult
You have to explain to them the digital currencies first
You should invite friends to come here to turn a profit and start investing in cryptocurrencies

It's a great idea to spread knowledge about cryptocurrency in your family.Just tell them some simple rules and regulations of crypto and teach them how to trade and invest.it's quite difficult to make them understand but nothing is impossible work hard you will get your reward.

It is not difficult to tell your family about this wonderful forum, so you will win two things: the benefit for the family and the growth and development of the forum.

Honestly, my friend, it is a great adventure, and it is natural for them to feel fear towards it because they do not have any experience with investing. I think at the beginning, you should practice the investment in front of them and talk about its advantages and when they see you how to earn money they will be encouraged to share it with you.

• +2 1

This is such a good work. Cryptotalk is a platform which is really independent and safe also at the same time.I think we also tell or teach about cryptotalk to our close ones.

I like this platform and will encourage all of our family members to use cryptocurrency and earn bitcoins simply by typing. I am a newbie, so I don't know much about it.

I like this platform and will encourage all of our family members to use cryptocurrency and earn bitcoins simply by typing and learning from it. I am a newbie on this platform.

• +1 1

dear when you are itself using this websites for earn money then i think your family will able to understand that this is not a scamming websites and when you give them your earning and i am sure they will 100 believe in your talk and they will joined this platform you can also tell them to do their own research whether it is legit or not thank you

You want to persuade your parents to invest in cryptocurrencies, but they believe in paper money and they are the people of the next generation, and I think they can't believe in digital currency, you are talking about your parents but I am sharing this generation, current

Everyone knows about cryptocurrencies but many of my friends don’t believe in crypto, once I tried to bring them to this forum to make so much money, but they rejected my offer and say crypto is fake and scandalous so how to convince the older generation.

Any sane person can work on these currencies and derive experience from this forum after taking a simple idea about these works and what are the conclusions and products from them and set a goal to reach a certain point. Thank your efforts, my friend, this increases the popularity of this forum and cryptocurrencies as well.

• +3 1

It's a bit difficult, in terms of understanding this currency, my parents are very old and have no idea about cryptography, I need time to explain to them, and put all the information on the cryptocurrency, I think I just need time to educate my family.

• +2 1

Although there are several theories about the causes of the record rise adopted by institutions and individuals regarding the rise of the cryptocurrency, there is one truth, which is that there is not much information about the ownership structure of Bitcoin, so the idea of whales controlling the Bitcoin currency scares me.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:20 PM, chococheesa said:

Hi guys! I have been researching Cryptocurrency for so many months now.  About last month, I finally started. I opened an ewallet and started investing a few bucks to trade.  I am loving it.  I am trying to get my family to try it too, but they are supppppppper scared to do online money things,  especially Cryptocurrency.  How do I get them started? Any resource (for beginners) you can share? 

First of all well come here my friend. We hope that you will be enjoying by working on this wonderful plate forum... Actually I aslo joined this forum on the request of my friend but latter I realized that it's really a good opportunity for us to work on it and earn our earnings.. Simply we are posting here and are paid for this.. No site pay for such an easy tasks.. So be loyal with the forum and make useful and valuable post so that other get any useful points from your posts or topics.. 

• +1 1