Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Yes, most people are so scared to invest their money in cryptocurrencies, I spend a lot of time educating people about cryptocurrencies and how their lives can be changed, but it's not easy, there's so much bad news out there about cryptocurrencies that scares people.

Don't be surprised if you’re confronted with similar questions as you and millions of other digitally savvy millennials and Gen Zers trudge back home for the annual Thanksgiving Day meal.

It’s a time to reconnect with family and for family to try and pick your brain about all the culture and new-fangled technology they still don’t understand.

This is how you can talk to Mom and Dad about the monetary revolution that lives at the intersection of technology and finance.

It’s money

Do not start with “Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency,” because you will lose Mom and Dad right there. Defining something unknown with something equally unknown is a big no-no.

You can say, instead, “Bitcoins are like regular money or even, in a small way, stocks.”

“How can it be like both?” they will ask you.

This is very good idea. Every member need to teach thier family how to trade and how to get good profit from crypto world. And it is not so difficult to understand but the only thing is it needs time.

Unfortunately it real hard for some people to comprehend some information that they can see themselfs. That is why not many old people get into cryptocurrency they just don't understand how something that you can't see or touch is worth anything. I just can say good luck to you to try them understand.

It's hard for many people to believe that this type of business is a scam or doesn't pay so I got tired of it.

Besides, they don't understand the explanations that one gives them about the subject.

Edited by julian2911
Confussion

Teach your family how encryption works, get them to access data and don't miss this new technology, you can go to the wiki or search here, you can find good resources on the internet

Teaching your family about cryptocurrencies can be great, since they can share different or almost the same opinions about a market, currency, project, investment. Also for help and family economic growth

wow, cool bro!
How good that you are trying to integrate your family into this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies!
At first, it will be somewhat difficult because in a certain way we are married to the concept that fiat money gives us, but after a short time, they will see all the benefits of having cryptocurrencies, from transactions at all times, 365 days a year. year, to be able to make a profit from investing/buying crypto.
You should also explain to them about the blockchain since it is something really important for them to learn because from there all cryptocurrencies and other technologies involved are derived in the end ...

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems a great idea for promoting this cryptocurrencies projects but it's a bit difficult in my opinion! they wouldn't believe in this crypto world easily! especially because they used to pay in fiat money and official currencies! but when you show them some payment proofs so they will believe in this crypto world and they may even invest in it too..

Many people are afraid to innovate, which is why it is difficult for them to enter the world of crypto. I personally try to help my brother by signing up for new airdrops that are coming out, he is still a beginner at this. But I, who know a little more about the subject, try to help him. It is always good to keep the family informed of what you are doing yourself.

Правильный выбор, для начала нужно полностью по максимум изучить криптовалюту в целом, а только после вкладываться и пытаться поднять на этом деньги.

Very good question that at the same time gives us important information, the truth is that the same thing has happened with me, my family at first doubted what I was dedicating myself to and it really was a little difficult for me to make them understand that I could also generate good income without having to leave home, but little by little they understood me thanks to the results if it takes time but how do you convince them? Well easy by showing you the results, the proof that what you are doing generates good income, that what you do makes sense, and what greater proof than the profits you are making? That would be a good method

I mean if they are older the only thing i can do is wish you the best of luck. Most aged people dont want to accept anything new, and cryptocurrencies are just that.

It's not easy for most people to understand the process involved in online income, much less crypts. The new stuff is always scary and many times the family doesn't believe you have the ability to get by on your own in front of a computer. But here I am, I've had three years of online income and I think this is the year of consolidation.

The truth is that teaching cryptos to the family is complicated, after many doubts and questions it all comes down to going to the ATM with a visa wallet, either from crypto, coinbase, 2gther etc and showing that the money or virtual coins or cryptos can be convert into cash..so the doubts are over.:classic_laugh:

The world of cryptos will soon be something else, it will not be only freaks, physical money will run out and we will all use it.:classic_tongue:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

The author, I think you need to show their advantages of cryptocurrency by your example. Trade on exchanges, or buy a profitable coin and show them the profit you earned in a month. I think they will not have any doubts about learning cryptocurrencies after seeing your result. Good luck!

This world of cryptocurrencies is really fascinating and just like you fell in love and although I have not been able to make the investments that I have wanted, I have earned until every time I have been able to do it. And it is true my family, my friends convincing them about the great opportunity they have at this time is very difficult, they are incredulous and very distrustful and in a way they are right because of the volatility of cryptocurrencies.

On YouTube there are many explanatory videos to understand what cryptocurrencies are and how they work, I recommend that you start your and as you get positive results you show your family progress, in this way they would be encouraged more easily. Good luck!

Edited by Gabomg

Well I think you have it something easy for the reason that you have already started to invest in cryptocurrencies and you have already acquired some.

You can teach him and show him the process of how to acquire a few months of value like BTC. LTC or ETH and show them graphs of the price and profitability that they have achieved through all this time, you can use platforms such as coinmarketcap or coinpaprika where you can view the history of the price of the coins and show you that in the long term cryptos such as btc are a very good investment.

Well, we are all afraid, because the fear is that we are going to lose all the money, and with that mentality, no business should be entered since you go with a negative attitude, and as the motto says, every business has its risks, not investing If you are not willing to lose, and with this I do not mean that I swear you have to lose everything, remember that you must always have strategies before entering any investment, always have a loss limit and profit limit and from there you can make a profit and be prosperous, so always with a positive attitude and a lot of study.

Everybody has option to communicate his/her true emotions, understandings with respect to some random point gave it made usefully as indicated by the current conventions of the gathering. 

So on the off chance that you are giving UNDESERVED notorieties, you should Report to arbitrators for appropriate move to be made. 

That is the point at which you are helping the discussion by assuming your own function as a steadfast part.

Many people just don't understand what cryptocurrency is, so it will be hard to teach them. But you should try to explain them that crypto is not a waste of time but a job too where you can earn profits as well

With the technological advance and the evolution in terms of savings and payment in the future we will all use the Blockchain technology with it comes the payment and use of cryptos that is why it is fundamental more than an economic way for a matter of learning.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:20 AM, chococheesa said:

¡Hola chicos! He estado investigando criptomonedas durante muchos meses. Aproximadamente el mes pasado, finalmente comencé. Abrí una billetera electrónica y comenzó a invertir unos dólares para comerciar. Lo estoy amando. Estoy tratando de que mi familia también lo, pero tienen miedo de hacer cosas de dinero en línea, especialmente criptomonedas. ¿Cómo los hago empezar? ¿Algún recurso (para principiantes) que puedas compartir? 

I was also on your same friend site, the world of cryptocurrencies and trading with them is not a subject that is taken lightly, it is generally normal that many people without knowledge are afraid to enter. Operating with cryptocurrencies is the best way to generate good income, but first you must know, have knowledge of where you are entering, you must show your family with your experience, with facts that they should not be afraid to enter, so that they see how beautiful it is this world

Edited by Miguelpc19
spelling mistake
  • +5 1