What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What to do if a coin accidentally reaches your wallet?

If the amount is small, then I do not do anything, but if the amount is large, I will try to return it to its original owner.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Uttom Deb said:

If a coin goes into my wallet by mistake, I will try to return it and if I try to return it, if it fails then I will try to pass it on to the poor.

That was a quite good decision, mate. You are helping other people by using your crypto. I hope that many people will also be like you and will not only think about themselves. I will also do the same thing if I will experience it. It is because I want to share some of my earnings to the ones that are lack in financial status.

Since I entered the coding world, I have never been exposed to this matter, and you receive any money by mistake, however Technically, this error occurs on a daily basis with many people who send their money to the wrong address or to an address that does not exist. Ethically speaking, I think I will return some money to the address that sent me the money and I will keep some of it

On 2/12/2020 at 2:32 PM, Beeba said:

In the life i cannot received any crypto amount with unknown person. It is very rare chance that any one received crypto coins from unknown person. Here i have question how i found which personn or address who' s send coins if we received.

If we received that accidentally much better to give that back, but if you really don't know where's that came from much better to hold that coin and make it grow. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think we should give it back if it accidentally goes away It came from the address It is better to back it up again But we have to hold on to the investment Holding on to most cryptocurrencies increases the price and is great.

If you mistakenly get crypto in your wallet out of nowhere then there is only one thing that you need to do, rejoice. If you want be stand to your morals then you can send the amount back to the address that you got it from. But getting free cryptocurrency by mistake is extreme luck at your part. So you can just keep it, its yours.

468x60-3.png

I will keep it because it is hard to identify which is which person who has that coin transfer to my wallet because in cryptoworld when you make transaction you will remain annonymous. I will keep it and save it until it grow it happens sometimes that people accidentally send their coins to wrong address.

Till now I haven't experienced these things but if I will get some coins accidentally from others then I will wait for such users to contact me if he could able to recognise me so that I could return it because it is the the effort done by that user to earn those coins so taking benefits of it for me will not be good as a human nature.

17 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

If some cryptocurrency gets to my account by mistake, I think I will return it because it is not my right.  I also hope that others will return to me the cryptocurrencies if I encounter such a mistake

While this is almost impossible to happen, still depending on the amount there might be a legal need to return the money. What we think might have been an accident, could in fact be itentional. I would return everything and change all my wallets at that time.

I think taht you should not use that money if it is not yours and I think taht you should return or report it because they might need the money and you should not just use it for yourself and you should find its owners and return it to them so that you could return it

I do know the current issue is extremely uncommon in order to turn up, but if regularly the aforementioned one turn up up to  anyone inadvertently beam bitcoin or a bit much currency completes  wallet. i can observe reception wallet on the occasion that adoring include case are often property expectant assets i'm going to hold on the it. unless fond watch over spectacular wallet that may be no more worth of cash after that i will be able to send it all back. 

On 2/12/2020 at 2:54 PM, andrehol said:

If a coin accidentally got into my wallet, then this is a gift! I'll be very happy. But if the amount is very large, then I will return part of it, leaving myself a reward for honesty.

No matter how much amount you received accidentally much better to return those especially when you know you can give it back to the real owner. 

Honesty is one of the best characteristics that we need to have. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that I will put myself in the place of the sender. I will not wish this to happen with me. This is why I will return the money to the person who sent, certainly. I think he will be very happy because the money has returned to him. If we all did the same thing, I think that the world of cryptocurrencies will be better