Which price you expect after BTC halving - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Which price you expect after BTC halving

On 10/2/2019 at 12:07 AM, BullRunBit said:

As you (I hope, because it's big thing for BTC) already know BTC halving is approaching.

It's left 7.5 months to BTC halving and if we look at the past that really affect on BTC price.

You can keep track timer on this link https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

Tell me what you think about all that and which price you expect after BTC halving?

Why it's all about price? But, Ok, this is what's I'm expecting. Between the earth and the mars, I will take a moonshine. Gotcha! Ok, twenty thousand is not hard, but thirty, it will depart.

On 10/2/2019 at 3:11 AM, BullRunBit said:

Like you say I read too many predictions for BTC price, 1M, 100k, and just now I read how some Germany bank predict 90k till and of year (bank predict BTC price 😀).

About halving, from past we can only expect higher price.

I think it's very good time for holding (HODL) Bitcoin.

I see one interesting picture that share (probably their prediction) Anonymous, prediction go like this:

April 2019 - 5,300$

July 2019 - 9,200$

October 2019 - 16,000$

February 2020 - 29,000$

July 2020 - 56,000$

November 2020 - 87,00 (I hope they forgot one zero on this 😀)

I would be very happy to this prediction becomes correct/true. 😊

Your predictions already gone wrong and now February 2020 Bitcoin can reach upto $15k but not above except if Bullrun comes.

I too will be happy if your prediction comes true, but it will never happen in this world.

Known mainly because a “halving”  the number of coins released per block to miners will receive lower in fifty percent from a doze. In less than a few months, Bitcoin will discover an incredibly important event, effectively meaning that BTC’s pumping amount will be structured by 50 %. So I'm expecting a price surge to 15000 USD. (IMHO)

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

1 hour ago, Rizwan ullah said:

i don't know what is btc halving but i can say it will go down upto 4000$ at the end of year and then goes up to 15000$ again,people will get benefits and earn more by trading.

Can you show me the chart forecast? I really want to learn the forecasting. You are taking this from the chart, right?

My predictions price for Bitcoin is around $10,000 after Bitcoin halving.

I see big chance to price going up because many people still hype about Bitcoin. And also adoption for Bitcoin will never ended, so from that will bring more demand for Bitcoin. But for the supply slowly decreased because miner get halving for the reward. I hope my predictions is true.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I do not expect much but I hope it will reduce the mind 3 thousand and up to 20,000 only, never hope so big that you will be even more disappointed
good luck

I'm not really expecting anything from the halving, but my best guess is that bitcoin will probably test the $10,000 mark again after it happens.  But as we've seen, any boost a halving provides isn't necessarily permanent and anything can still happen in the market.  There's also the chance that nothing big is going to happen either before or after it, so I would keep your expectations low if I were you.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:17 AM, RaspberryPie said:

It's hard to predict if the price will hit that price, although it could be possible to happen when the halving is close from now. We don't have a clue on how high bitcoin prices will reach, and many people making their predictions. Some people say bitcoin will rise so high and perhaps, it will cross more than $20k-$30k because the rewards for the miner reduces.

Perhaps, the price will hit $40k in 2021, but in 2020, the price will start to rise step by step, and it's not increasing in a short time. But who knows that what we expected can happen in the next year.

I'm expecting $15000. Is that rational? The block reward is now 12.5 and the bitcoin price is holding at $7000. If the block reward reduced to 6.25 then the price should rise to 15K right? Or should we expect more?

No matter how much would it be, I just hope that it will be something we can all agree to after waiting for long. Just grow better and higher please.

We have only encountered such prices a few times.  When bitcoins come in at half the price, then they rise again.  So in that case many of us will now realize that Bitcoin came in half but now it is increasing.

I think in a halving then bitcoin price will go upto 20000 dollars.This is my opinion.This price is most possibility.But i can exactly said this

On 10/3/2019 at 1:53 AM, xBDT Script said:

I will be happy with $50k, I do not need 100k or a million and certainly I will not enjoy someone to eat up their dick in the national television 😊

I have been holding my BTC from very long time and seen the price spiked to $19k+ but I held and still holding 😎

Really,you just hold your token even it reach that high??dont you feel any regrets for not selling it and buy again when the price drops down?t

I think after halving the price will increase .after the halving the reward for mining will decrease and the price started increasing day by day.

In my opinion, bitcoin price can multiply by 5x its current price at the worst possible conditions after halving. Even 15 or 20x is possible but if we suppose the lowest price possible, it will be around $40K! This is still a fantastic price if we remember that Bitcoin record ATH has been no more than $20K in the history.

I hope that bitcoin will reach $ 50,000, which is a big number and it is unlikely that 2020 will work. Bitcoin is bright and I'm glad

I think price will only rise before halving due to demand and after halving it will fall with high selling pressure. But one thing I want to say that its price may not cross $20000 because whenever price will rise,  whales will sell btc to get profit and price will fall sametime. So I do not think btc will touch big target. After halving it will come back to $6000.

On 10/2/2019 at 2:41 AM, BullRunBit said:

Like you say I read too many predictions for BTC price, 1M, 100k, and just now I read how some Germany bank predict 90k till and of year (bank predict BTC price 😀).

About halving, from past we can only expect higher price.

I think it's very good time for holding (HODL) Bitcoin.

I see one interesting picture that share (probably their prediction) Anonymous, prediction go like this:

April 2019 - 5,300$

July 2019 - 9,200$

October 2019 - 16,000$

February 2020 - 29,000$

July 2020 - 56,000$

November 2020 - 87,00 (I hope they forgot one zero on this 😀)

I would be very happy to this prediction becomes correct/true. 😊

Your predictions are going to be wrong because now this time BTC is just on 8600$ and it will increase day by day and this is good for us because like this we can received huge amount of profit when the big bull is comein the crypto market and BTC will make a high rate at 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Binbillal007 said:

I don't expect that price to happen in this 2020 maybe by next year it might

What will be next year (2021)? Because halving is this year.

43 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Your predictions are going to be wrong because now this time BTC is just on 8600$ and it will increase day by day and this is good for us because like this we can received huge amount of profit when the big bull is comein the crypto market and BTC will make a high rate at 200,000$.

That is not my prediction. read before you comment.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/2/2019 at 11:21 AM, lucky80 said:

I expect the price will reach the highest peak. But who knows it can multiply. Let's hope the best for blockchain.

Yes you are right bitcoin price reached the highest peak in my opinion it will cross $10,000 or between $12000 to $13500 right now bitcoin price is very low and it will definitely increase in future many people say that bitcoin price with rise on halving according to my experience it is the right time to buy bitcoin if we buy and hold it for halving then it will definitely provide us good profit what is your opinion mate

if the price become halving than i am expecting 15k to 20k not more or less because it's the best my expectation are more not the halving. i think the prices should rise.

I think the price of Bitcoin is very high this time. Because of all the coins this coin will speak better Bitcoin bull running WI is lower. Bitcoin is a coin better than all coins. The surprise price for us should be around 25000.

General Chat Chat Loung

This is a wild guess but I'm expecting it to be at least $20000. This will be more than twice the price it is now but it is likely that it might hit $50000.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

1 hour ago, ROCKETonBIT said:

Bitcoin will raise for unpredictable price after havling. We know that BTC havling will happen at next year this time BTC can go for 24000$ and also all the altcoins will raise with havling effects

Next year? Do you know that "next year" is this year (2020)?

Exact date of Bitcoin halving is 12.May.2020 and you can follow timer on this link: https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/

If you did not read topic at all.

And do you know what is Bitcoin halving?

Halving means that mining block reward will be reduced/decrease from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC.

Next time please research before write anything, or at least read what is written.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I hope the price of bitcoin will drop by half and less than that even so that I can buy a little of it and leave it until it rises again and sell it