Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TasinHasan

Most Lower Withdrawn Fee Coin YOBIT

I have been working on this platform for 3 days and so far I have made no money Withdraw So I don't know at least how many charges it takes on one withdrawn .But my friends have been working for 1 month and when they withdraw to the money bill, they have to make very small charges and they get their money easily. 

I use waves, although I also use Doge as an alternative for i they are very good and they are always at a good price and they do not generate many losses at the time of the change or while waiting for the confirmations so for me they are better but of course there is lots of variety.

• +3 1

I prefer litecoin and I think it the best for making transactions, it withdrawal fee is low, it proven and I have seen ,others are also fast but a bit cost than litecoin, I use litecoin for every withdrawal, it very fast and also reliable

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, the best currency to withdraw outside of Yobit is the Litecoin currency, as its withdrawal fees are low and transactions are also fast, so I use the Litecoin currency to withdraw outside Yobit.

Sometimes there are problems with the withdrawal of lite coin on the exchange , so I do not withdraw But one thing is that if we have to withdraw our coins to some online wallet then we cannot withdraw waves because most wallets don't accept waves at all.

It is new good information my friend  thank you. Because when withdrawal  bitcoin you have paid 10  so when transfer to ltc you can withdraw without paying  high fees 

I actually use ltc which is litecoin to withdraw the charges as less compare to Bitcoin but you can also go xrp or even doge coin if only it available

I usually use XRP for crypto currency transfers because the fee is around 0.1 $. I don't really pay attention to other altcoins, it seems like using waves is more beneficial. Thank you OP for sharing information

• +1 1

Many people get in trouble with this issue. we get payment on btc. Especially newcomers have to go through a lot of trouble to withdraw the payment. Because the withdrawal fee at BTC is much higher. Many people unknowingly withdraw from BTC.
For newcomers, always try to withdraw from ltc. First convert your BTC balances into ltc coins. Then give withdrawal. Withdrawal of ltc coins is like free 20 cents

• +4 1

with the fee you need to see the usage of the coin too if some coin do not have any use in offline market or outside of yobit you need to take withdraw in any other coin.

I'm using Ripples to withdraw my cryptos on Yobit exchange. It is because Ripples is the crypto that has the lowest withdraw fee that my other wallet supports. Also, I'm a fan of Ripples and I really think that I will profit a lot with Ripples.

I undoubtedly always check all of them to know their commission because this can always vary and one may not realize it but the one I use the most is waves because it is the one with the lowest commission at least so far.

• +1 1

Yes, some coins require almost no cost. I once made a cash transfer of LCC latex coins and it was nothing. If you specifically avoid important coins like bitcoin, because it is used because of the algorithm, all the other coins are quite cheap. I usually use LTC for any transfers.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Shemalia said:

Yes, some coins require almost no cost. I once made a cash transfer of LCC latex coins and it was nothing. If you specifically avoid important coins like bitcoin, because it is used because of the algorithm, all the other coins are quite cheap. I usually use LTC for any transfers.

@Shemalia Thank you for this important update and information mate. I am a newbie here and I don't have any knowledge of withdrawal fee yet because i have start receiving payment in this platform but i surely find your post useful for future purpose when I want to withdraw.

Yes you are right and the fee for bitcoin is really high in yobit but the others are rather low in fee. And i personally use lth for withdrawal due to low fee and fast withdraw. This make the work more fast and secure. And everyone has to keep aspect in mind for using the coin for withdrawal.

I am new to this platform. I had not heard of cryptocurrencies before. Yobit wallet so that I can convert my bitcoin currency into dollars. The payment we get is in bitcoin, so we have to convert it into dollars.Yobit wallet  is used to convert bitcoins to dollars and for which we have to pay very few charges. 

On 2/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, TasinHasan said:

Hello Friends Today i will discuss about most lowest withdrawn fee from yobit.

1. LTC - withdraw fee 0.002 Costly 0.15$ No Minimum Amount.

2. TRX - withdraw fee 10 Costly 0.24$ No minimum amount.

3. Waves - withdraw fee 0.002 costly 0.0024$ no minimum amount.

* XVG also low fee but wallet maintaince.

All three coins are available on binance And much popular. I recommend to use waves withdraw because this is the lowest fee coin of yobit.

Thanks I understand but my question is among all this currency what the different because I use ltc mostly between LTC and USDT which one among is the best for withdrawal fee

Thank you for sharing with us this important information regarding low withdrawal fees from Yobit , I preferred the Dogecoin, but its fees are a bit high, until I found a very low coin that I will convert to use for withdraw my balance , which is Ripple, only 0,5 xrp withdrawal  fees.

Thank you for this useful and important post mate. This will be of good help to members that want to withdraw to be aware of the coins with low withdrawal fee on yobit. I haven't withdraw on yobit yet being a beginner but will surely look up to these coins when I want to withdraw to also benefit from these coins low withdrawal fee.

• +1 1

Highlights an important point. Many of us get in trouble with lifting fees. Many of us don't know which token fee is much lower. Newcomers in particular are in a lot of trouble. Without realizing it, you have to withdraw with a higher withdrawal fee.
Speaking for their purposes. Always try to withdraw through these two tokens ltc and trx. Their lifting is much less free

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't really know much about the rest but I know litecoin have low fee when withdrawing to your wallet that's why I will advice you whenever you want to withdraw bitcoin to your wallet convert it to litecoin first because of the charges fee.

• +1 1

On this website, it is nice that we can trade our earnings with low withdrawal fees in any currency we want. I exchange bitcoin with litecoin in addition to the data I listed, and its withdrawal fee is very low.

• +2 1

You were close to studying these currencies in your subjects, but you put me before, thank you for the effort, I would like to notice the distance from the conversion to dog currency....

Thank you everyone....

I don't know anything about the Yobit. But I think that every cash has its own lower limit. So the yobit also has its own lower limit. In my thinking the fees of withdraw of Yobit is very. The people don't face any problem to deposit money in it. It is very good and also helpfull for all users of bitcoin.

My dear friend We convert these to currencies such as Bitcoin to other currencies. Yobit exchange is the best site for storing the earned money which is collected from earning bitcoin this is exchange for real money.The fees for withdrawing them are lower to reduce the percentage of losses when withdrawing money from the platform, Very useful information for newbies. Bitcoin withdraw cost more but if we convert Bitcoin to these crypto currency. This information is useful for those who wish to withdraw their BTC to the wallets of their choice.