Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

I think I am by the unchanged correspondence for in cooperation logins as healthy but fix not deem I hold had numerous issues around that until now as a result confidently this is fine. I cannot really observe how this may well be creating a puzzle any but I estimate we never know.

O don’t have any idea about your problem, because i never heard about it, but i think you are already have account in yobit , i don’t just try again.

No, Yobit don't need different gmail for sign up. Because i use the same email i used to create account here in crypto talk and yobit maybe there was a problem to your account good luck.

Well there's no rules for that so ive used only one gmail account for signing in both yobit and cryptotalk forum and its OK i guess because that's what i did, and i thinj it doesn't matter at all.

I am using my gmail account of cryptotalk in yobit account and dosenot have problem .but if you have an iasue then i think nnow site make changes

I think, it was different because it protect from the spammer which when the other account will be spam the other will not be afdected and can perform the works. 

Yobit doesn't require any other email you can use the same email you used on this web site that might be some issue regarding your sign-in that's why you're getting this problem.

In yobit for every account you have to use different email.Because multiple account are not allowed there.Also if someone else tries to login from your email from another IP address you will receive notifications.

I don't think yobit needs different gmail for signing up.Most of the people are signing yobit with the same account. You can use other account for safe side. But it's not necessary to sign up with different gmail in yobit. 

I just registered in yobit. It did not ask me different email. Well, This is my first post. I am already in crypto world since 2017. I had yobit account already but I did not use it. So I have to make another yobit account. 

Yes there is problem in the registration of yobit. They show registration is temporary  off. You need unique Gmail and also unique browser to get registered with yobit

There is a problem in the registration of the yobit account.you don't only need a different Gmail you need unique browser falor registration of the yobit.

This is not true because you can create an account with the same email and do not mind that, many of my friends have created their accounts on the forum and on the platform with the same email

You may have already registered a yobit account at this email address, I registered an account on the forum and on the exchange at the same address.

I have registered on yobit by same gmail on which i registered myself on crypto talk. I have not faced any problem while registering. I you have a problem then you can contact with admin of that site. 

It is clear that you have a problem in synchronizing email on your device. It is better to create a new email and activate the sync button until you receive a confirmation message from the Yubit platform on your mail and you can then register on the platform normally.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In order for an account to be created on the platform, the password must be composed of upper and lower case letters, symbols and numbers

I don't think they need separate email address for yobit and cryptotalk. I mean i my self used my personal email to login both accounts. I think you mistake it or you already used one email to create another account. 

On 2/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

Brother if this email is already registered yobit, it cannot happen again.  If there is no registration then the account you are using on crypto will also be registered.  You go to yobit and try setting your Gmail there.  Remember the Gmail that was previously created without an account for yobit.  When this process is done, click on your profile there and connect it with the crypto forum.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Why yobit needs unique email for signing up? I can't sign up on yobit using my email which i have used to sign up on cryptotalk. 

I'm beginner plz help me .

You have a wrong information dear mate yobit don't ask to create account with different email I also created my  account with sane email address I have used in crypto try again and check your email 

No sir it's not like that i have signed up for similar email like which I signed in cryptotalk so I think you are going to do some mistake that's why you are facing this problem. 

uebert needs a specified email to add in your account so that your Crypto talk id also match with that and they can automatically connect so that you are eligible to get the payment automatically from the Crypto talk just you have to be work on the daily basis that is 30 comments for post on a day and you are eligible for the payment and further you can withdraw your payment from the yobit also you can exchange your Bitcoins to any other coins.