Microsoft Bitcoin Miner - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Microsoft Bitcoin Miner

On 10/12/2019 at 4:08 PM, james said:

is it real? are you really sure its from Microsoft? and is it based on cloud or real mining? does it uses too much resources or less and tell the name of mobile application.

No it is not real. Don't believe that guy he is trying to scam you. Microsoft haven't released a miner software. Whoever is telling you it did, he is lying and trying to put a malware/trojan in your PC and steal your bitcoins. Don't do anything stupid and ignore that guy.

11 hours ago, Stoffy said:

I use this one. I can mine 600 sats./day on Bitcoin Miners power saving mode. Fine to run in the bagground while working 🙂

K,  I will visit the site and I will see. 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, 1millionClub said:

No it is not real. Don't believe that guy he is trying to scam you. Microsoft haven't released a miner software. Whoever is telling you it did, he is lying and trying to put a malware/trojan in your PC and steal your bitcoins. Don't do anything stupid and ignore that guy.

You need to get your facts straight!!!! No one said that Microsoft released a miner software. However, the Bitcoin Miner is located as an App in the Microsoft App Store. This what you need to do: You go and look up Bitcoin Miner App and then you can determine then if it's a SCAM. You are so WRONG. Please go do your research.

image.thumb.png.9002891afa7b697e0db1cb62718e7d2e.png

On 10/12/2019 at 6:08 AM, james said:

is it real? are you really sure its from Microsoft? and is it based on cloud or real mining? does it uses too much resources or less and tell the name of mobile application.

mmh! that's sounds like a scam, Microsoft is more likely to never write a mobile application to mine bitcoin and like 1millionClub said:  said, you need to check if it's scam or not, but you did not mention where you were told that!

9 hours ago, james said:

yes i agree he said the miner is from Microsoft official. and dosnt uses hardware power. i have got a miner from microsoft store but the miner consumes lot of cpu power. he is really telling lie

Is he lying about downloading the Bitcoin Miner off Microsoft App Store? No!!!! Is he lying that the Bitcoin Miner nose not eats up your electricity? No!!!! So, then, if you download an App on your computer, don't you expect it will consume some cpu power? Where does the lying comes from? Or, you are trying to make up your posting quota? 

2 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

mmh! that's sounds like a scam, Microsoft is more likely to never write a mobile application to mine bitcoin and like 1millionClub said:  said, you need to check if it's scam or not, but you did not mention where you were told that!

You can download the Bitcoin Miner Application from the Microsoft App Store. I'm wondering who said it was a product of Microsoft? Here is a screenshot of the Bitcoin Miner on the Microsoft App store. Go online and read for yourself.

image.thumb.png.0b2881de36bb8d56a47e2490de5b8099.png

The screenshot was from another person

Just now, Art said:

I'm wondering who said it was a product of Microsoft? Here is a screenshot of the Bitcoin Miner on the Microsoft App store. Go online and read for yourself.

The screenshot was not from him, so i assumed he mea'nt from Microsoft as Microsoft hear is what he said; "Microsoft Bitcoin Miner" so you see there he was very straight forward no corners.

3 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

The screenshot was from another person

The screenshot was not from him, so i assumed he mea'nt from Microsoft as Microsoft hear is what he said; "Microsoft Bitcoin Miner" so you see there he was very straight forward no corners.

I see what you are saying. I don't really thing he was trying to say that Microsoft owns the Bitcoin Miner application. But someone is saying that it is a scam and the app is a trojon. The Bitcoin Miner is running on my laptop as we speak. Even though 5000 sat is a small payout, it still adds up as time progresses. Guest what? It's free bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Art said:

I see what you are saying. I don't really thing he was trying to say that Microsoft owns the Bitcoin Miner application. But someone is saying that it is a scam and the app is a trojon. The Bitcoin Miner is running on my laptop as we speak. Even though 5000 sat is a small payout, it still adds up as time progresses. Guest what? It's free bitcoin.

Wait what 5000 satoshi?! that's not small, do they have nay fee, starting up money or the like? maybe i could check it out. SO;

how do they get profit?

link me to it 😃

Bitcoin mining is not profitable on a PC and definitely not on a mobile phone. You will probably earn 1 satoshi every day! Also the title is misleading. Just because it's in the Microsoft App store, does not mean that it's a Microsoft product. I came here thinking Microsoft had released the program themselves.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

3 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Wait what 5000 satoshi?! that's not small, do they have nay fee, starting up money or the like? maybe i could check it out. SO;

how do they get profit?

link me to it 😃

All you have to do is go to the Microsoft App store and search for Bitcoin Miner. Then you will download it to your devise. You will need a bitcoin wallet to receive your payouts. All the best.

I believe they make profits from advertising.

Just now, Art said:

All you have to do is go to the Microsoft App store and search for Bitcoin Miner. Then you will download it to your devise. You will need a bitcoin wallet to receive your payouts. All the best.

I believe they make profits from advertising.

Cool so it's more like farming than mining !? i mean from what you're telling me it's not look like could mining neither a GPU miner but a bitcoin miner is just a name, right. Cool though gonna check it out thanks.

6 minutes ago, williamz902 said:

Bitcoin mining is not profitable on a PC and definitely not on a mobile phone. You will probably earn 1 satoshi every day! Also the title is misleading. Just because it's in the Microsoft App store, does not mean that it's a Microsoft product. I came here thinking Microsoft had released the program themselves.

I agree. It is not a Microsoft product. However, I don't agree you will earn 1 sat per day. It is a lot more than that. From my limited understanding of mining, I believe the Bitcoin Miner is a cloud mining system. It is not the connection of a mining machine to your devise which will burn electricity. By the way, you can still earn bitcoin from mining machines. You will need to invest in quite a few machines to be earning enough to cover your mining cost. My ultimate goal is to create a mining farm in the near future.

its better to online here than to mine bitcoin on pc..very hight difficulty to mine minecoin..here just only type and comments we will earn bitcoin than mining hehehhe

Полное согласие

11.10.2019 в 04: 52, Art said:

Я полностью с вами согласен. Но беспокойство, которое испытывают некоторые члены, - это законность приложения Bitcoin Miner, которое я считаю законным.

2 minutes ago, james said:

firstly mine your speaking language. and did you checked it yourself? or just posting spam here? as you said in the post it it doesnt requires hardware power! so who are lying here? now you have just removed the text by editing!

If I understood what your saying correctly, I have personally checked out and downloaded the Bitcoin Miner unto my desktop for a couple of months now. I'm just sharing information. Also, I have shared a way in which a person can earn free bitcoin by using the Bitcoin Miner, which can be downloaded from the Microsoft App store. Again, for the records, I'm confirming that the Bitcoin Miner is not owned by Microsoft.

4 minutes ago, gerry said:

its better to online here than to mine bitcoin on pc..very hight difficulty to mine minecoin..here just only type and comments we will earn bitcoin than mining hehehhe

I totally agree with you. All you need is to replace your mining time with some writing and typing of comments time, and you will surely be earning some free bitcoin.😉

On 10/10/2019 at 12:33 AM, Art said:

Download the Bitcoin Miner from the Microsoft App store on your desktop or phones and earn FREE BTC. It is a "Mining Pool (BETA) for Bitcoin Miner Users. Features: - Superior earnings - Fast low-variance mining for mobile phones and everyday PCs, and Automatic payouts - Payouts every week to accounts with at least 5000 Satoshis."

What is the minimum satoshi that can be mined the app this on a weekly basis, and how effective or what will be it's effect on the mobile phone's performnace.

6 minutes ago, Sargon888 said:

Полное согласие

And yet again, all that a person can do is go check it out. Just go to the trusted Microsoft App store and search for the Bitcoin Miner. To their amazement, they will see it and still refuse to download it. But it's alright to err on the side of caution.

2 minutes ago, Mathers said:

What is the minimum satoshi that can be mined the app this on a weekly basis, and how effective or what will be it's effect on the mobile phone's performnace.

The minimum payout is 5000 sat. Here's the scope, when your balance reaches at least 5000 sat, then it is automatically scheduled to be transferred to your BTC wallet on a set date. After the payout, the miner starts mining again. I'm not so sure about the phone usage. I have it on my desktop. But I'm going to download it on my phone today.

8 minutes ago, Bazaglo said:

R u sure every week 5000  satoshis ?

That's what they say on their website. From my experience, I think it's possible if you allow the app to run 24/7. I just copied this from the website:

Mining Pool (BETA)

A Mining Pool for Bitcoin Miner Users

Features

1. Superior earnings - Fast low-variance mining for mobile phones and everyday PCs.
  2. Automatic payouts - Payouts every week to accounts with at least 5000 Satoshis.

1 minute ago, Bazaglo said:

Thanks for this advice I appreciate it thanks

I enjoy sharing great opportunities that are legit and scam free. I'm happy I was able to enlighten you with this mining phenomenon. 

Everyone is looking for a way to win easily but the fees are also to be considered! because for exploration by a mobile will surely lead to the loss of your device over time for computers electricity consumption rises and it's not free! you have to do a small household scale!

454545.png.9d1a4bddcd86d01bd6da17b3eaeffd2f.png

8 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Everyone is looking for a way to win easily but the fees are also to be considered! because for exploration by a mobile will surely lead to the loss of your device over time for computers electricity consumption rises and it's not free! you have to do a small household scale!

454545.png.9d1a4bddcd86d01bd6da17b3eaeffd2f.png

Thanks for the advise. The trick of the trade is to err on the side of caution and conduct your due diligence when in doubt. I have noticed that some Americans investors are investing thousands of dollars in BTC mining farms. So, while some people are running AWAY, others are running INTO BTC mining. Your thoughts?

This is some kind of nonsense. The computing power of a PC or phone is nothing compared to an ASIC device, in this competition you will kill the battery of your device faster than it pays off. On a PC, a graphics card or processor simply dies faster than it pays off!🤥

20 minutes ago, WayOut said:

This is some kind of nonsense. The computing power of a PC or phone is nothing compared to an ASIC device, in this competition you will kill the battery of your device faster than it pays off. On a PC, a graphics card or processor simply dies faster than it pays off!🤥

What is nonsense? The Bitcoin Miner payout of at least 5000 sat. Or, is it that someone does not understand the concept of cloud mining? How many ASIC devises do I need to mine to earn $100 each week?

1 hour ago, Art said:

The minimum payout is 5000 sat. Here's the scope, when your balance reaches at least 5000 sat, then it is automatically scheduled to be transferred to your BTC wallet on a set date. After the payout, the miner starts mining again. I'm not so sure about the phone usage. I have it on my desktop. But I'm going to download it on my phone today.

That's what they say on their website. From my experience, I think it's possible if you allow the app to run 24/7. I just copied this from the website:

Mining Pool (BETA)

A Mining Pool for Bitcoin Miner Users

Features

1. Superior earnings - Fast low-variance mining for mobile phones and everyday PCs.
  2. Automatic payouts - Payouts every week to accounts with at least 5000 Satoshis.

Please be sure to share your experience after using it for while, I will like to also try it out.

1 hour ago, Art said:

What is nonsense? The Bitcoin Miner payout of at least 5000 sat. Or, is it that someone does not understand the concept of cloud mining? How many ASIC devises do I need to mine to earn $100 each week?

What does cloud mining have to do with it? I understood from the topic that mining comes from the mobile and PC user who downloaded the application! That is, while the user is waiting for his payment, he will already age 🙂