Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vermigerous

Video Game company supports Cryptocurrency

Companies like Ubisoft will discover the benefits of blochchain over time. this will be good for all of us. We will see news like this often.

It is good actually for gamers who have crypto, because they will be able to buy a game for crypto. And it is logically will be right to support Cryptocurrency because we are already in future.

That's good news. But why don't they start with their in-game purchases allowed to be done by cryptocurrency? Is that because of some taxing issues and they can't process it for the moment? 

Nevertheless, there should always be more initiatives like this, and I support their endeavours. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Video gaming giant Ubisoft has announced that its Entrepreneurs Lab is now recruiting new startups for its fifth season of the incubator program. Starting in May 2020, the next season of the Ubisoft Entrepreneurs Lab will last until November 2020 and will focus on two main fields: Blockchain and Social Entertainment.

I did not know this news but it really is a great step for the company as its users. Hopefully other companies will follow this step from Ubisoft and agree to use cryptocurrencies. I feel in times of caves when I want to buy a game and the official sites only accept payment platforms that give much to be desired.

I want all companies to support cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency goes a long way.That's completely normal and crypto currency deserves to be honored.As they incentive will push more user as to join the platform.

It's very good that video game companies are starting to support cryptocurrency in their products, this will help popularize cryptocurrency and also attract new people to crypto

Cryptocurrencies are becoming part of the growing gaming sector yet you won’t often hear the word “Bitcoin” in this context

Game developers are creating their own virtual currencies, driven by the new generations of digital-savvy gamers. Millennials or so-called Generation X are two economically active demographics with more interest in cryptocurrency than any other. They also like to play video games. In what follows, I discuss the various ways that game developers are integrating cryptocurrencies into their products.

Cryptocurrency is gaining momentum every day and it is not surprising that gaming companies are starting to use cryptocurrency. In the future, a lot of companies will use cryptocurrency - this is a fact.

I'm not surprised, technology changes every minute and every so often it revolutionizes

• -2 1

I am pleased to see Ubisoft company as a business angel. Both sides benefit from such steps, discovering new partners. Ubisoft has confirmed its status as a major company in the video game market, at the same time to develop and support new blockchain startups is very gracious and ultramodern.

I can't understand how a large company like Ubisoft can accept payments in cryptocurrency. After all, cryptocurrency is not entirely legal. For example, in Russia it is forbidden to pay with cryptocurrency.

This is a bit of a very incredible news that now computer games are associated with crypt. Since we understand that a huge number of people are connected with computer games, now even more people are learning about the world of cryptocurrencies, and that's great!

many company games using crypto .. i thinks this good you can buy item in ganes with crypto .. crypto is fast and flexybility .. and i thinks is so good if company ganes use crypto in the games .. now many company using crypto too for the and many player using the games

That's great news! I am a video game lover and I think we need 1 official currency for it. Where we can buy video games with a cryptocurrency from anywhere in the world where you are, regardless of the region or anything. It would be very good for the industry as well because it gives a lot of new people. It would also be nice if we have a currency where we can automatically donate to creators of video game content, I would also like that a lot and that it is worldwide and in common use, since one of the characteristics of all this is the ease of access for everyone

It's good news, it's a good project, as it may be that by playing video games we will have income, it will not be like before where we played only for fun, it would be different, that  would encourage us to buy these games.

oh, how good this is a new advance for your video game company and I think it is good that they work with cryptocurrencies since I am sure they will sell their video games for crypto

It is a good initiative, companies in their different areas should do the same, cryptocurrencies are covering many aspects of our daily lives, we can hardly move them and put them aside

I think it's cool, even very cool, because in this way more and more people learn about cryptocurrencies, which contributes to their development.

I would be happy if I could buy games using cryptocurrency. I wouldn't have to leave my passport details online. In addition, I earn money using cryptocurrencies, so paying with cryptocurrency is even more profitable for me.

This is a instance of absolutely noble news that at this instant capture game knotty with bitcoin. As we be familiar with that a giant amount of fill are implicated with a capture on film game subsequently as soon as it happens subsequently additional intimates are attacked on it and group check out to enlist with bitcoin.

It’s a excellent news that Ubisoft are in half a shake provide for cryptocurrency, its a deep stride to run redirect for the crypto. optimistically loads of other betting giant will be grasp fascinated to take crypto. As in a little while they give a positive response cyrpto as a fantastic revolution for the country, our convergence will be further good at your job. 

On 2/9/2020 at 6:56 PM, vermigerous said:

Ubisoft (A Video Game Company) is going to support cryptocurrency planning to supports cryptocurrency looking for new blockchain startups it can support.

Ubisoft company is popular because of its market and revenue, develop popular games like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/video-games-giant-ubisoft-is-looking-for-blockchain-startups-to-support/

I hope they accept bitcoin as a means of payment in the games and would be a further step for countries to start using them too

• Useful or interesting 1