Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

On 2/10/2020 at 3:06 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

what do you mean?

you want to mine BTC or trade and achive more BTC?

the best way is mine the BTC if you can create a BTC farming with many hardware and miners. you could reach your goal.

Everything depends of field you working in... If your work brings you good salary it is gonna be faster... Other hand - different countries, lifestyle and more other things... In one country you will 100$ per month - other 5000$... The difference is obvious

Making a steady effort to get a bitcoin should be able to catch the right moment and timing, even if this is done, it may take 5 years or more. Very good investments have an effect on accelerating the process, but it will still take quite a long time.

Several years ago, you could have access to Bitcoin easily, but now, that its price has risen, Bitcoin is hard to come by, but that is not impossible.

You need a few years of hard work and a following, I think, and you'll get Bitcoin

We all seek to obtain Bitcoin because it means success for us. I wish success to all

• +2 1

Earning 1 bitcoin is possible when you invest in a small amount  of money if you know how to trade. So it depends on your capability of trading I think

If you ask to get 1 bitcoin only without trading or investing, then you will spend you life time doing this, and if you ask how to get 1 bitcoin with trading or investing, then it is possible doing this in weeks, monthes or even years depending on how much you risk and how patient you are

There is no exact answer . It depends on a lot of thing like your luck , your initial investment , your research and others , for eg you can earn 1 btc in just a min by investing in a ico moments before it hit the market and then doubles the price in an instant or invest the sae amount in a coin whose price suddenly falls like for the recent example SUSHi if you have invested 1 btc in sushi at 0.00012 which is when it was rising and then it drops to 0.000007 which is its current price you just lost around 95% of you money and i could take you many years before you get back to 1 btc which you initially started with let alone earning 1 btc

On 2/9/2020 at 8:36 PM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

Good morning, how are you? I think it depends on many factors, and fundamentally the amount to invest, your strategy, (daily / weekly / monthly profit), among other points.

Hello friend, to obtain 1BTC you have to work a lot, it is not impossible to reach 1btc but it takes some time. If I did, I wouldn't think twice about investing them fully. Greetings

It's absolutely rely upon you. The amount you will take for gain bitcoins. Be dynamic and win more. Numerous people groups wins 1 btc in one year.

My dear mate it's the time when normally in crypto Making 1 bitcoin will take over 10 years though you take in full time. But don't worry there  another option for you. If you have enogh knowledge about crypto trading making 1 btc will take no longer over 1 years. But you have to wise , self controlled and self motivated person.

Thanks

I think it depends on the market, because you can take advantage when bitcoin falls in price and thus get a little more, and when it rises you could maybe sell them and wait for it to go down to buy even more, it will depend on the money you use to invest and the profit percentage

This world of crypto currencies always offers us new opportunities that we can take advantage of, recently Uniswap gave its users more than 3000$ and those who had more than 3 associated wallets obtained in profits the same as 1 bitcoin.

That is a difficult question. But it all depends on how you do it, it can take a long time if you do it with conventional methods, or you can invest and trade to get them faster, there are also aidrops that if you know how to work them you can get a lot of money approaching the amount of 1 Bitcoin. With all these methods it is still difficult to get 1 Bitcoin.

Well, Bitcoin com you will know has a very high value so to achieve that figure at least in this forum that would take you a long time. But there are many more options to exploit and accelerate this holding, trade, mining process.

I think we can't specify a time to earn bitcoin where earning depend on your intelligence and the way in which you work  so you should be careful usually .

It is really up to you and how much money did you spend on mining the crypto. Also by investing you can earn your first and own bitcoin much more faster than mining.

I don't think there is a specific months or years it will take one to earn 1btc. it all depends on your effort and what you do with your earnings. If you are the the type that invest as you earn, it will take you lesser time to hit 1btc.

To win a bitcoin you must work a lot since it is very complicated making good investments, winning contests among other things, but it would take about 6 years if you save well and make good sales and purchases of coins to generate the bitcoin but if so, you work it in a page would take you 20 years or so because it is almost $ 11,000 so you have to put a lot of desire

I know that getting a Bitcoin is not easy, but it's not impossible either, if it's our goal and we fight for it, we can achieve it, looking at everyone's publications, the estimated time, I see that everything is by determination and constancy, if I want to have 1 BTC, the best thing is to go collecting and investing the collected so that in less time I can get it :classic_biggrin:

I don´t recommend you to waste your time earning bitcoins unless you decide directly to mine them,it is just because working on bitcoin pages like faucets doesn´t deserve your time because they pay too low

If you want to get 1 Bitcoin without having an amount of money to start and invest with, this is very difficult.
But you can profit by participating in airdrops and accumulating capital within one to two years, depending on it as a start and investing it in trading, and you must be vigilant and seize the opportunities, perhaps one opportunity may win 1 Bitcoin , perhaps one opportunity that shortens years to days Or a few hours

The time that will determine when you will get 1 BTC will be the way you do it, whether with innovative internet jobs, business with large companies, trading, in short, there are so many ways to achieve what we propose financially that we could do it in many labors

If you don't have initial capital and you don't want to invest ... you will never get there. A human cannot live for 150-200 years yet.