Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Enxz

Earning bitcoin tooks how many months or years

It depends on the investment that you are willing to make, in real physical money and in time. Also have a good eye for projects. Everything is relative.

To be able to win it is very complicated but not impossible, to obtain it you would have to enter several investment methods and in a short time you may obtain it

Bitcoin emerged in the year 2009, much has been said since its launch. Its creation has always been surrounded by a certain halo of mystery, since it is not known who created it, because the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is just a pseudonym used by the person or people who founded the project

On 2/10/2020 at 5:36 AM, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

It depends on you that how will you proceed your work to earn it. For an experts it will take half or a full month. Because he had already well knowledge and huge fund to invest.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10.02.2020 at 02:36, Enxz said:

How many years/months to be able to have 1 bitcoin .?. just wanted to have some hint for me to be able to have more determination and eagerness to pursue this extra income .

I give you a hint at your time - buy any coins from the top 100 and sell them at the end of the year. But seriously, you need to catch periods of hype, this happens regularly.

Edited by DMvik

when you come to crypto world and talking about gain profit you should always talk about years not just months from my experience i can 5 years can makes good profits

1 minute ago, Berrycrypto said:

Trading is the only way by which you can earn crypto fast

Agree, also agreeing with people who re telling that IRL mining of BTC is not profitable today, because of that people are switchig to mining of ETH. Tradig itself can make you rich really fast, but it depends on how big your trading amount is.

Currently earning 1 bitcoin is almost impossible unless it is low investment, with online pages you will not be able to earn that much, in itself, there is no specified amount of time, some will take longer, others will take less. It is relative.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:20 PM, huldir said:

I know a lot of people who started small and made it to Bitcoin, but that didn't stop them, because along the way they acquired useful skills and can now use them to make money. I have always respected people who never give up and go to their goal to the end. Everything is real, if you really want it and do something at the same time. Even today.

Yes, never give up, whatever you are doing. If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything. Even you can reach 1 BTC! Good luck to anyone.

It all depend on your income really, if you can save up $200 a week getting to 1 bitcoin won't take that long, in 10 weeks you will have around 0.2 so I will say around 100 weeks to collect at least 1 bitcoin making or saving $200 every week.

Many can only save $100 each week so it will double the time, but you also have to include that the prices are not the same week to week so add another 25% to your total week.

I guess the best option will be to save $400 each week to make 1 Bitcoin in the shortest time possible, now getting $400 each week won't be easy you gotta have a good job or a good source of income.

When I met bitcoin you could get one effortlessly in a day.

At 5 years later, you could get one in about 6 months or so, but working hard.

Today working very hard as hard as possible is that you don't get one into a 10 years

Yes people really want to make money faster and easier and this is very popular now. But the probability of achieving the expected result is 4-5 in 100. I think it is better to choose a profession to achieve good results. For example, freelancer, graphic designer, developer, etc.

The speed of getting 1 BTC is not very correct, since it all depends on how hard and how hard you are going to work. For example, if you spend 1-2 hours a day, then maybe you can earn your first bitcoin in 5-10 years, and if 10 hours, then it is quite possible in a year.

To get Bitcoin you can do it in 2 ways the free one and the other is by investing, the free one you can do from various faucets that give you certain fractions of Bitcoin for free the problem is that to reach 1 Bitcoin you're going to last a long time... But you can get to the goal of 1 Bitcoin faster if you invest in platforms or buy and sell crypto currencies. 

Winning bitcoin is very easy for those who have experience in the forex market and owns some money and it is very difficult for those who do not have that experience even if he has money and winning bitcoin may take a lot of time and may take a long time depending on the experience of the trader and according to his intelligence and skill in this field

On 2/9/2020 at 6:36 PM, Enxz said:

hello that depends on your mining power if you have a good mining power it would take between 6 to 12 months but if you have a poor mining power of semoraria more than the year

It take may be years to achieve this goal if you want to mine bitcoin because nowadays itsnot profitable due to high number of miners 

So you have to invest in ypubit or some where else or trading in many platforms 

It is difficult to win bitcoin in a short period, it takes a lot of time to win some bitcoin except in the case of trading and selling when the price rises and buying when the price falls, nor will it be very difficult