The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

Even if it is reliable, it is only a waste of time, now there are many ways to make good and free profit for cryptocurrencies, you should follow AirDrops and work on some sites similar to this forum, such as Obee, ReadCash, BitecoinTalk

• +1 1

there are many side viabtc is used as a digital currency but most who decides are fully paid and you can easily damaged your work and waste your time on it so I also advised to all member to keep well connected to the cryptocurrency because Crypto world is one of the largest per phenomena which is used in all over the world and we Hindi BTC is used as a virtual currency in this forum so you can easily invest some money on it and gave them a better profit that you want from any online earning site.

To be honest i don’t know much about it. I also heard that there are many fake websites and apps. So,  in my opinion before using a forum youn must research about it first. 

There are many ptc site in internet. here you can easily collect bitcoin by doing some task. Also you can work on captcha site or faucetpay site. You can work on trading, mining etc.

I think it is quite good, it is one of the oldest sites, I mean the most trustworthy, in the past they used to pay more Bitcoin, and double what you earn, but now they only pay you a small profit, so I advise you to work here always.

My friend, I think that these sites are just a waste of time, it is possible to collect a few satoshies for free through your work in such sites, but the amount that you can collect per day is very small and the limit is high, so I advise you to focus on working in this forum and staying away from these sites.

Edited by Maria karam
  • +2 1

@Maria karam I think that like many sites that give you small quantities, and from them you cannot buy other currencies with them, I think that CryptoTalk is the best site to earn Bitcoin, by writing 20 daily posts, each post you earn 200 satoshi from it, and the yobit platform gives you coins as well,  And it is very safe.

Edited by Dadouasaad123
  • +2 1

41 minutes ago, Maria karam said:

My friend, I think that these sites are just a waste of time, it is possible to collect a few satoshies for free through your work in such sites, but the amount that you can collect per day is very small and the limit is high, so I advise you to focus on working in this forum and staying away from these sites.

think that like many sites that give you small quantities, and from them you cannot buy other 

Well, I don't too much believe in those kind of cryptocurrecy giving sites, but I will read about this one to see how legit an real it would be, because definitely I currently need some additional place where I. Can earn more Bitcoin.

This site pays very little satoshis, most faucets pay but they pay very little satoshis maybe 1 to 2 satoshis per PTC so reaching the minimum withdrawal limit is very difficult as it takes 1 month. You can earn some Satoshis and you will run out of time on Faucets, So I thought look for another site that is more profitable.

• +1 1

This faucet is honest really I had an experiment with it once, but now you can't get enough profit from it, it depends on btc price, if the price goes higher than you will not get no more than 6 or 7 satoshi per hour. 

Yes, you are right, this category takes a lot of time and effort. I personally tried to collect a penny from this site, but it is very dreary and long, it is better to do something else.

• +3 1

From my point of view cryptotalk forum is the best for collecting bitcoin. Look cryptotalk gives us great opportunity to earn and learn. So follow the rules and regulations  of cryptotalk forum. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

I think that working on faucets sites is just a waste of time because they only offer small parts of cryptocurrency and the withdrawal limit on them is very high, and I think that a method must be learned that will help us achieve greater profits.

• +2 1

The best site to collect Bitcoin my opinion is cryptotalk.org. thre are many site but its not best one as here . If you want to collected more invesbox in Yobit also good one. 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

I don,t think so that there i s any site which give us free BTC and we collect that in a huge amount and the market give them more high profit if they hold their coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For this forum is the best I have known so far and that is why I choose to work well so that I can be paid well for my work after 7 days of a week. Let us try and make good contributions so that the forum will be proud of us as it's good members.

I think that there are many sites where you can collect Bitcoins, but I do not know their names. I wish to inform me and provide me with more information on the subject

It is a very old and very strong site. I hope that you have reached something good from it, but I do not like to work on such sites because it is very slow in profit.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Trading Bitcoin is one of the means of trading and Bitcoin is one of the means of earning and trading Bitcoin Exchange site and how you can trade through this site and you can transfer your Bitcoin anywhereCan take money But in this case you always have to work towards everything so that you can save your Bitcoin key.

Working in faucets won't be fruitful rather waste of valuable time. Once upon a time they would pay much but now they are paying only few coins. For example, to earn only 10 satoshi you have to spent 5-8/10 minutes which is immeasurable. That's really funny. 

• +2 1

I use this website for collecting free Bitcoins satoshi and earn good amount of free Bitcoins satoshi its require  long time you must have patience if you want to earn free Bitcoin through faucet websites you can also play dice game and try to increase your balance but it is very very risky if you lose your bit you will lose your Bitcoin

Hello friend, thanks for recommending that site, but I prefer to stay here in cryptotalk, since for me it is more reliable and if you pay, there are also many sites that are fake.

• Useful or interesting 1

Freebitco.in it's a good site to earn satoshis if you have many referrals it can be profitable for you. But if you don't have referrals and you just rely on rolling numbers to earn satoshi then it's not good to earn. For me the best site to earn satoshis is cryptotalk forum.

• +5 1

Seriously I don't like participating in such games,because most of them don't pay at all,and even if you're lucky that they are paying,the payment is very little compared to the effort and energy you applied,that's why I prefer making posts here to earn here without much stress

• +1 1