The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

There are many sites which are scams of giving btc and i don't understand referrals it is totally shit. I can't easily trust on these types of sites. But i will your suggestion. 

Yes friend I am also earning free bitcoin from this site and the site is paying you the bitcoin. You can play games in your free time and can earn a good income from the site. Just you have to give time to this site.

Where you can collect very low amount of bitcoin, but many of these sites are fake, they will not give you payment after you complete the task. 

Freebitcoin, in is a good site to collect some bitcoin fractions, like frebitcoin there are some sites where you can also earn some satohis, freebitcoin has several sections to earn but you must know how to use it because you could also lose everything you have accumulated.

• +1 1

Yobit is the best site to collect your bitcoin which you earned from the cryptocurrencies. Yobit has very trustful image in the online market. Yobit do trade in a very authentic way which feels us very secure. Thank you 

• +5 1

My friend, I tried to work on many sides.  But they were illegal.  They did not pay me.  I am currently working on a crypto forum.  In my opinion, this forum is the best.  I've been working for a few weeks.  I did not receive payment here.  But I hope.  I will receive my payment.  Thanks

On 10/10/2019 at 7:43 AM, masterfocus said:

Faucets are a nice beggining when you need to practice your use of cryptocoins without risk because you can lose only coins you earned for free. I learned a lot using faucet payments to do trades at many exchange sites like crex24, altilly and graview

Faucets are not good becasue in the crypto market there are so many sites that give you free faucets and that amount is low if you found the free faucets sites and that send you free coins automatically without any work that is great for you and you make good money through this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we talk about collecting bitcoin, with my little experience I dare to say that cryptotalk is the best site, in the faucets and other pages that pay satoshis they pay much less than what can be earned in cryptotalk, in the forum you can accumulate bitcoin more quickly

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear mate, don't work at faucet site because most of the faucet site are fake or their minimum income withdraw is too high, so it will be time wasting work at faucet site. I think this forum is the best site for earning Bitcoin, so work in this forum dear friend.

These faucets are a waste of time because they make little money.  You can earn bitcoins by posting on this forum.  You must abide by the rules of the forum and publish everything useful in the field of digital currencies in order to get paid.  It is preferable to buy bitcoin directly.  You have to be a long-term investor.  I wish you success

2 hours ago, james653 said:

These faucets are a waste of time because they make little money.  You can earn bitcoins by posting on this forum.  You must abide by the rules of the forum and publish everything useful in the field of digital currencies in order to get paid.  It is preferable to buy bitcoin directly.  You have to be a long-term investor.  I wish you success

Yeah faucet takes some times for making some dissent money, but most beginners start from faucet sites including me, i mean every crypto earning person starts earning bitcoin from faucet and ptc site, and i don't want to hat thus faucets but yeah they don't pay good money.

You can utilize diverse spigot destinations to acquire free bitcoins. You can utilize freebitcon, coinpot, faucetpay free of charge bitcoins. The installment cost is low yet the it is very commendable. You ought to have a great deal of hard work for that.

Very true friend, I say it from experience because I was there, but I was not there for long, it is great, and you are legitimately on this platform, the point to discuss is that you have to be very lucky to generate money, but really being there gives good money When you know how the platform works, it is also important to have a strategy and many referrals to be able to see results from the page.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:59 AM, Mathers said:

That is faucet website, Faucets these day are nothing but just a waste of your precious time, I'll advice you dedicate your time into something else.

I agree with you, we better dedicate our time to something else, I think faucet sites are just a waste of time. We can be on this forum, post and earn tradable satoshis on yobit, this is how to make better of the faucet.

• +1 1

I don't know many sites to collect cryptocurrencies , since I got cryptotalk I joined it and I think it is the best site to collect cryptocurrencies , before I was in ptc site but the payouts are very low , for that reason I think cryptotalk is the best option to earn cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

اقتبس

My friends, through my experience and my work in the world of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, I have found that this forum CryptoTalk is the best site for collecting cryptocurrencies and other currencies.

I tried this site once a time and i collected a little amount but i see that this forum is the best because you can gain more earnings with less time .

• +3 1

To be honest we have to keep in mind that there is no other site that monetizes us better than Cryptotalk, besides I think it is one of the few places that pays in satoshi and also in TALK, so we must follow the rules and behave with respect to people who are starting, focusing on the other people to be able to get to do great things.

Yes, I tried it, I think it is a really good site, but I see CryptoTalk as the best site in this field, maybe because I grew up in this forum and have great loyalty to it, but really this forum has a lot of great features that are not found in other forums

• +4 1

I also agree freebitcoin website is very good platform for earning. There are so many ways to earn such as faucets, gambling, stacking, playing tickets games, etc. But also this platform is not good for those peoples who wants to earn fast from Crypto.

The easiest way to earn Bitcoin is to post Bitcoin for free through this site. I have joined the crypto about three months ago.I'm gonna tell you about the crypto talk org which i think is one of the best way to earn free btcoins.Ths forum provides you great sources and knowledge to earn free bitcoin. 

• +3 1

There are many sites to collect bitcoins but the fact is which one is legitimate most of the sites are just scamme so we should be careful of those scamming sites but the question here arises how come you know which site is legitimate ,you can came to know by experiencing by your own and be aware of duplicate sites (the copy of real sites) according to me cripto is best site to generate bitcoins.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

I think the cryptotalk forum is the best forum for earning bitcoin freely. I use this forum. It is very useful . You can learn knowledge about crypto currency and earning money freely. 

As for you very much in this opinion, but the site pays a very small amount every hour, and this is not good at all. I hope that another site is available with the same professionalism, but it pays more quantities than this