The best site to collect Bitcoin - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leader83

The best site to collect Bitcoin

Hello friend, For me this is the best site to get free bitcoin, in a scope of multi month I have prepared to assemble money from my portion. Should thank this mission for being quite a liberal to your people. Might want to prop it up and not end.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:01 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

The problem is I couldn't find any good freelancing website that accepts bitcoin for paying and receiving money, I'm a programmer and I really need to find a good freelancing website that uses crypto

There are so many sites that use the bitcoin and if you are the programmer than you can buy the domain and hosting through name cheap with BTC as a payment because they except it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/28/2020 at 4:27 AM, hanyah said:

Faucets are a nice beggining when you need to practice your use of cryptocoins without risk because you can lose only coins you earned for free.

Now a days faucets are just killing newbies they take huge amount of time and pays punny amount in reward. Which is not fair the newbies and members have to use electric and time for earning those small amount. Which isn't giving them good earning. The faucets are also setting high standard for withdrawal which is not fair. 

Well those faucet sites are back again to being profit as long they provide you the amounts vs time wasted to pay your bills.

Basically since Bitcoin price rises, faucet amounts should be considered worthly for that time being.

But there are other best alternatives such as investing and trading properly as well as posting at this forum which will grant you even more profit than those faucet sites.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 10/12/2019 at 10:42 PM, sayyedraza said:

It is better to buy bitcoin directly . if you earn 10 sat every 1 hour that will be use less. 

Good Luck 

Not all user can afford the Bitcoin and the Bitcoin price is going high each day and the most dangerous thing is that the market is changing too much that means you have to take a risk to buy the BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes my friend i agree with you that freebitco is the oldest and most reliable site for collecting bitcoin.Although the amount is not big now.

• +1 2

The best site to collect is this website, because you will learn a lot about crypto if you are here posting minimum 20 posts a day.

• +1 2

Dear friend this site pay faucet and faucet earning not good earning. My opinion faucet site earning waste of time. This site I also join for bitcoin earning and this earning not fulfill my needs. That's reason I leave this site and cannot join any faucet site.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

Wow this is awesome I have not seen any website that one can get be earning bitcoin apart from cryptotalk or bitcointalk.  I will try and visit this website and see if I can get free bitcoin their. Thanks for sharing mate.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 3:33 PM, Leader83 said:

Freebitco.in is one of the best sites to collect bitcoin you can collect bitcoin by playing and participating in periodic competitions or through referrals very honest and reliable site

If you search on google to list website that pays bitcoin the amazing thing is that you woun't find crypto talk among the list but you will find website like coinbase,cointply and others where their earnings is very low i think the best site to earn bitcoin is crypto talk.

Well as far as o know this is the only platform I know and using to collect Bitcoin by making the post simple. And the way of earning is so simple. Makes posts and earn Bitcoin.

• +4 1

The site you are talking about is not good they even do not pay you one dollar per week so it is not recommended to use that please stay away from that website you should use this forum nstead.

I think the best site to collect bitcoin is cryptotalk.  This is because you can earn more bitcoin in a very short time by posting money on the cryptotalk forum.  And they pay 1000 satoshi for each semantic post.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:33 AM, Leader83 said:

Yes, it is really a good site. I gained some Satoshi from it and then I stopped because it takes a lot of time to collect a dollar.

• +3 1

On 10/10/2019 at 12:33 AM, Leader83 said:

There are a lot of taps and they are really good to profit from, but I don't think they will make a lot of money. You shouldn't waste your time with them.

• +1 1

I worked on freebitco.in site, but i don't recommended you to use it. In. my opinion cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin and learning crypto currency. As a beginner you can earn daily 2/3 dollars easily. In crypto world, there is no other site who payment this high amount of money for writing easy and simple articles.

• +3 1

That's true, that site is legit and we can collect bitcoin through that site, but also this forum is another site that we can collect bitcoin for making posts and comment which are useful and can benefits members in the forum. 

I have used this website before but I came to know that it is a sort of gambling website which is not very good for my journey in cryptocurrencies. Because gambling leaves you luck dependent which is not a good evaluation for your skills.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yeah this is the best site for collect bitcoin. Cause we can easily get btc only for make post here. So this is really good and easy site for collect btc.

There are many sites at which we can collect bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is low so we can collect huge profit and get lots of money. Free bitcoin is the best site at which we can earn lots of money so faucets is alo a site at which we can earn lots of money

Most popular bitcoin and crypto investing sites are, 

BlockFi 

Robinhood 

eToro 

Bitcoin IRA 

Allows margin trading. Coinmama differentiate itself by letting you buy crypto with a credit card, debit card, Apple pay or bank transfer.

• +2 1

Well as you said i will try that website. But till now i have found this forum most effective to collect bitcoin. I get almost 10k satshoi from here everyday and also about 7-8k for talk token. So this forum is a good way to collect btc in my opinion in fact great way. Yours one seems like faucet site. Sorry for telling but faucets never really worked out for me that much. I will prefer thsi forum.

• +1 1

@Stanlee  @Mridul Rahman  You are right, it will take a lot of time in order to achieve some gains. Working in this forum is much better and it makes good profits, and I think that the best way to earn more currencies is trading because it is really a very profitable field.

If it is very safe to date, it has many benefits to save our BTC on that platform, even take advantage of the tap it has since there we passively increase our capital and we are generating some annual interest.

There are numerous mining sites where you can gather extremely low measure of bitcoin, yet a considerable lot of these destinations are phony, they won't give you installment after you complete the assignment, they will thoroughly burn through your time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury