Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets

On 2/8/2020 at 10:41 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

Faucets are doing a good job attracting new comers in crypto industries. Though payments are very low in faucets but it's good for newbies.   

Collecting cryptocurrency from faucets is not an effective way to make earning. In terms of the ratio of time to profit and the benefits for your future faucets are hopeless. Beginners use faucets out of curiosity and ignorance of more profitable earnings.

Don't waste your time on this. All you will get is a couple of cents that you cant even withdraw because the minimum amount is to high. A couple of years ago it was a good way to make money but now it's not. Better invest your time in something else more useful.

They are terrible hehe. The truth is that you earn little, but well, I still love them, to this day I continue to use them and from time to time I manage to withdraw some small amounts of cryptocurrencies.

The ones I use are these: Freebitcoin, FreeEthereum, FreeCadano, CoinFaucet, Moon Bitcoin, Moon Litecoin, Moon Dash, Moon Dogecoin, Moon BCH, Bonus Bitcoin, Bit Fun, GetZen, FreeLitecoin.

They are all safe and have been paying for years, the bad thing is that you don't earn much, but every satoshi counts :)

What I recommend if you are going to use a faucet is that you dedicate time to it and if it is a cryptocurrency that has not yet been released, hold it because it may come out at a good price when it listing

Gathering cryptocurrencies with faucets is a traditional way for me, since little by little we can get a good amount to change it to our local currency.

I continue to work with Faucets and it is reliable, we just have to be constant in using them.

Faucets are of great help but you have to spend a lot of time that in the end ends ends bored the user and there are some that only pay you if you get to a minimum of payment which is very difficult

I have been in two faucets Freebitcoin and Moremoney for a short time and although I have not spent much time on them I consider that the gains are very slow, even if I could be connected to them 24 hours a day, the gains would be low, although of course the fact of winning cryptomonas is that if the price goes up quickly then those gains will also go up.

Currently there are many faucets that pay in different types of currencies for working them or performing tasks such as solving the captchas and seeing advertising at the end the problems with the faucets is that they ask for minimum balances to withdraw the money from the platform and sometimes they are usually very high but it is constant and they work daily you can get to get a good number of cryptocurrencies

I'm still working in faucet and it has been going very well for me, what I like the most is that by just withdrawing every day you will earn more and more, the best of all is that they are free coins and you do not have to invest anything

On 8/2/2020 at 6:41, Mandoy01 said:

Los faucets o faucets de criptomonedas se refieren a sitios web que otorgan una pequeña cantidad de monedas o tokens por completar una determinada tarea o encuesta. Esta actividad fue lo que realmente me ayudó a comprender los conceptos básicos de las criptomonedas. Publiqué esto aquí para que los novatos también puedan intentar recolectar diferentes monedas del grifo, incluidos los retiros de una billetera a la siguiente correctamente. 

Recomendaré 3 sitios web que ni una sola vez me decepcionaron cuando comencé en criptomonedas. Tenemos freebitco.in, moon bitcoin y bonus bitcoin. Aunque hay muchos faucets en la web si solo investiga. Los grifos también son una excelente manera de enseñar a sus hijos las criptomonedas de una manera divertida de recolectarlas de los grifos.

My first satoshis were won by a faucet, I won some satoshis, I could never really get much money, plus the time I had to invest to earn $ 1. I was discouraged and did not try any faucet again 😞

16 hours ago, John Pernia said:

Free money, that's an attractive phrase for anyone and it must be said that faucets are about exactly that.
They are very easy to use web pages or applications, through which you can get crypto currencies for free or at least a small fraction of them every few months, in exchange for performing very small tasks from solving a simple Captcha test to watching ads or playing games.

Faucets earning depends on us if we have a lot of spare time then faucet earning also good, but its not easy because every time solved captchas and visit Short links this work irritating us, so better to work.in this forum.its easy to post 20 useful posts and earn 200 talk tokens every day.

• +3 1

faucets are the best option to earn cryptocurrencies faucet or tap are a website that gives away small fractions of cryptocurrencies. They are financed through advertising and through donations, let's not forget that both solidarity and altruism is quite common among the community

On 2/8/2020 at 6:41 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Faucets or cryptocurrency faucets are referring to websites that gives a small amount of coins or tokens for completing a certain task or survey. This activity was the thing that really helped me understand the basics of cryptocurrency. I posted this here so that newbies can also try to experience collecting different coins from faucet, including withdrawals from one wallet to the next wallet properly. 

I will recommend 3 websites that has not even once let me down when I started in cryptocurrency. We have freebitco.in, moon bitcoin and bonus bitcoin. Though there are a lot of faucets on the web if you just do your research. Faucets are also a great way to teach your children cryptocurrency in a fun way of collecting them from faucets.

Collecting cryptocurrencies  from faucets is often boring due to the large number of invasive ads on the screen, in addition to the captcha that must be resolved in order to receive a minimal amount of satoshis. It was lucrative long time ago, but I feel that it is a waste of time during these days.

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Faucets earning depends on us if we have a lot of spare time then faucet earning also good, but its not easy because every time solved captchas and visit Short links this work irritating us, so better to work.in this forum.its easy to post 20 useful posts and earn 200 talk tokens every day.

@Honny143 in one words faucet only waste our time because i heard no user yet who get benefit from faucet site.. Without faucet members should use their time in different was such as airdrop becuase sometimes airdrop gives lot of profit.. Yah this forum also good but not many people know about this forum   ..                 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 in one words faucet only waste our time because i heard no user yet who get benefit from faucet site.. Without faucet members should use their time in different was such as airdrop becuase sometimes airdrop gives lot of profit.. Yah this forum also good but not many people know about this forum   ..                 

That's true @Dorjoy12 two years back.iam also work in this faucets, so its my personal experience that's why I don't recommend anyone to work in faucets, but what should we do still so many peoples works in this faucets and wasting their time,

why they are not interested to work in this forum I didn't know what wrong with them. 

• +2 1

Faucets can be fun, since sometimes there are games that make you generate profits, the bad thing about them is that they usually give very little money for the time we spend on it. In my personal experience, the most money I have ever made from a faucet has been $ 20 in one week. The faucet is called "memefaucet" at the moment it is closed, it uses the crypto "banano" (BAN)

On 2/8/2020 at 5:41 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Thank you very much for your contribution, I am just beginning to learn about this community and how to make the most of it, I will try the pages you have recommended.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

why they are not interested to work in this forum I didn't know what wrong with them

@Honny143 this can be happened for two reason friend.. One is, maybe those member dont have any idea about crypto world Which lead them to dont work here.. Or second reason is, they want to earn easy money without doing hard work.. Also maybe they dont have much idea about english..            

• +2 1

Faucets are a waist of time. You earn such a little amount that it is not worth it. Is used freebitco.in for 6 year and earned only about $20. But for starters it is great to learn the different aspects of bitcoin. 

8 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 this can be happened for two reason friend.. One is, maybe those member dont have any idea about crypto world Which lead them to dont work here.. Or second reason is, they want to earn easy money without doing hard work.. Also maybe they dont have much idea about english..            

Well @Dorjoy12 your both reasons noticeable maybe happens, we just leave those members who didn't know this forum but we have more 200k + users in this forum,

if they don't know this forum then why registered in this forum, and registration after not interested to work only 5% or 10% members work regularly,

everyone knows this forum much better then faucets, when they realized this fact and restarts work in this forum.

• +4 1

Although faucets are a free option (although you will spend a lot of time) for those who start without capital in the crypto world, I prefer to advise those who start, the airdrop where they can earn a little more. And always take advantage of that profit to reinvest and educate yourself.