The best ways to convert Bitcoin into cash - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iline100

The best ways to convert Bitcoin into cash

Nowadays it is easy to convert Bitcoin to real money, in Binance you can change it to dollars or directly to your local currency. You can also do it through localbitcoin, which is what I use, you change it easily to the currency of your country, direct to your bank account, the commissions are not very high and it is a fairly secure platform.

There are many platforms that allow you to make a btc sale, such as binance, bitso, airtm among others.
There are good platforms but the one I would recommend the most would be binance or bitso, besides uphold it is also a good option.

Edited by Michar1

ßI think through exchanges, I mean, the owner of Bitcoin shows how much he has, and then the interview takes place, and the other party gives him money in exchange for that.

The best way to convert Bitcoin to cash is. Increase transactions. Bitcoin is a good currency. You can convert Bitcoin to cash through transactions. Thank you for sharing this with me. 

Now we have many markets to be able to change bitcoin to our local currency it is highly recommended to use the local currency exchanger to carry out this process since it offers you very low rates when changing your bitcoin and is a very reliable exchanger 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:58 PM, iline100 said:

It is normal for the value of bitcoin to increase over time, regardless of what the experts say, and when this value occurs and rises, what comes to mind is how to make profits and withdraw them for use.

To make profits, one needs to sell bitcoin in exchange for cash coins acceptable in their country of origin.

Hence, we thought it was appropriate to talk about the questions that come to mind when selling bitcoin for money.

How to convert bitcoin to dollars (USD) or any other currency?
How is bitcoin exchanged for money?
How to convert bitcoin into cash
There are some easy ways to convert bitcoin to cash, whether USD, INR, EUR or GBP.

images (1).jpeg

As you can see here there are several ways, to convert crypto currencies into money, Bitcoin ATMs are available in most major cities around the world and offer a relatively fast way to quickly convert Bitcoin and other crypto currencies into traditional real-world money.
Many Bitcoin ATMs also allow users to buy Bitcoin with money the same way someone deposits money into their bank account at a regular ATM. Most now support additional crypto currencies like Litecoin and Ethereum. Using a Bitcoin ATM to convert crypto currencies into cash can be a convenient practice for those who get paid at Bitcoin and want to spend their profits. There are several popular online services that not only allow people to easily buy Bitcoin and other crypto currencies through their websites and smartphone applications, but also sell the ones they have for real money

Converting bitcoin for cash is the easiest thing to do now in crypto space. With many exchangers services that permit you to withdraw directly to your bank has solved that puzzle. You can use to buy things online. You can convert it other coin and then sell for cash

I'm always using exchangers wich I can find on bestchange.ru. Decades sites with feedbacks and rating. Funds changing no more than an hour and sometimes you need to make a photo with your debit card if you want to deposit on it.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:58 PM, iline100 said:

It is normal for the value of bitcoin to increase over time, regardless of what the experts say, and when this value occurs and rises, what comes to mind is how to make profits and withdraw them for use.

To make profits, one needs to sell bitcoin in exchange for cash coins acceptable in their country of origin.

Hence, we thought it was appropriate to talk about the questions that come to mind when selling bitcoin for money.

How to convert bitcoin to dollars (USD) or any other currency?
How is bitcoin exchanged for money?
How to convert bitcoin into cash
There are some easy ways to convert bitcoin to cash, whether USD, INR, EUR or GBP.

images (1).jpeg

It is very slow bch the truth is that I did not use it, the same btc is slow, and the truth is saturated, I think it only serves to hold nothing else

I don't know if it's the best, but if it's the fastest. use a VISA card.

Both in crypto, com as in Coinbase, 2gether and now also in Binance you can use your cryptos to pay and to go to an ATM and instantly withdraw your cryptocurrencies in the currency of your country.

One of the options that I use the most for convenience is the coinbase Visa, since it converts you at the moment into the currency of your country and you do not need to convert it beforehand as in other cards.:classic_biggrin:

Another card that is earning points is that of 2gether, if you don't know it, 2gether is a Spanish fintech founded by Salvador Casquero and Luis Estrada in January 2019 and since April it operates in the 19 countries of the euro zone. The platform serves as an intermediary between users who have cryptocurrencies and the market.

It is in the pre-launch of its 2GT token and allows you to pay and withdraw at ATMs, its wallets are temporarily limited but it is being expanded and has been strengthened after the attack they suffered recently. https://www.2gether.global/home

If you want you can register in this link of the android mobile app and we will both win 100 GT: https://2gether.app.link/9m8VR5EUZ3

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

People follow the volatility and profitability of certain coins. If in this case Ethereum brings them profits in the time that Bitcoin is slow and barely moving, then of course they hype up Ethereum. People haven't been any different. From the very beginning of my time in crypto people have always been running to the coin(s) with the most volatility. If it gives them profit, then it's a fantastic coin according to them, but if the party is over, then they drop that coin real hard and move to the next target.

I do not know in future but it may happen I am not sure. At present in cryptocurrency world, btc is the leader for all coins. Yes there are many cryptocurrencies there, but no one can touch the Bitcoin price. And the usage of Bitcoin is very easy. All gamblers are like to use this Bitcoin for betting. So I think now no other currency will replace Bitcoin.

It's not as easy as we think. Actually this is a very difficult task which we do not even know. To convert bitcoin to real money, first of all we have to go to war and convert it into dollars or rubber. Special person will be possible when we rotate it all through the marketplace. First of all, if we like it, I will condense it in such a currency, after that we will be able to use it by converting it into dollars. We will be able to use it easily after to convert it in a dollars.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not know the best way to convert bitcoin into cash, but this method is very easy to find. In this crypto world you will find BTC. You can easily convert them from cash. Thank you.

The best way is to do it through a reliable exchange, in this case binance, localbitcoin or airtm and now payeer that gives you the option of getting a visa or master card and that is excellent.

Nowadays there are crypto wallets that you can covert bitcoin to fiat and deposit it to your bank account. However, this is not applicable to all countries and availability of service depends from wallet to wallet. You can also do a withdrawal of cash through a bitcon atm near you, just search the atm location from the net but fees will most likely be higher.

Actually thats isn't very hard today because thats one of the features offered by commercial crypto currency exchanges today.Coinbase is the best way to convert bitcoin to cash.You can also bitfinex and bittrex to convert it into fiat.This two are only possible way that i can suggest.

Now, there are a lot of platforms are available like crypto exchangers which converts crypto currency to fiat. Yobit and binance  is one of the famous exchanger for that purpose. First we sell our bitcoin and take USD. And then withdraw Usd easily and get cash. But some countries accept crypto coins and they also have btc atms so withdraw for the citizens of thats country is very easy like USA and many more. But for other countries, they get Usd and then convert into their cash through multiple sites. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many ways and it depends where we live. But right now I don't recommend doing that, there are investors in line buying and most of them are not like us. Holding bitcoin today is what will help you tomorrow. I won't sell anything for at least another year and try to put more money in Bitcoin.

I use the Yobit and I sell bitcoin against the dollar and then I withdraw, received your cash through your local bank account

• +1 1

It used to be difficult to convert it, but now many markets have made it possible. For example, you can use yobit to convert bitcoin to US dollars or rubles. I use yobit often and often convert my bitcoin to US dollars, which I then sell to friends and use in my everyday life.

• +1 1