How to add a signature to my comments? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to add a signature to my comments?

I came to this post looking for info about this topic too, because I had no idea how the signature was used, so I read all the comments and the most of them say that it's better not to use it, so I better not try until I have more knowledge of the rules to have no warning points for it.

On 2/8/2020 at 3:52 AM, Migo said:

This feature is not about signature campaign, but it is used for adding pictures or videos to support your topic and make it more powerful, but about this signature then you need to follow @Nazneen Sathi's topic because that is the right answer 

My friend it's a simple way  to add a signature.  Then you must go to the section and just click on the signature you want to change on your posts. In this way the signature change. But I will suggest you not to do these , just do this when you are added in some bounty compaigns.

You can do this through your profile settings and clicking on the signature option and adding a signature to your personal portal but I think your account must be more than 5 days old to be able to add a comment

Hey friend, I dont use a signature for commenting. But if you want to use a signature you can set it up in the account settings and make a signature which is acceptable by the rules of this forum. Its not really necessary to use a signature and I am not sure whether it will affect your accounts safety. 

• +2 1

I don't know about this friend but I have seen some members having a signature so it must be available after some rank we get or you have to search your profile, I haven't seen this yet.

• +3 1

Just click to your nickname and choose settings then click on signature put your links and click save and it will be shown.

• +2 1

On 2/7/2020 at 8:09 AM, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

It's a one signature is being shown in any comment, such as your username, change it on signature settings easy.

add signature easy in your profile and every comment and every topic or posts you have been posted will be shown in under of it. and automatically.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, phpMailz said:

You can add signature by going to your profile and setting it up, choose the parameters of your signature well cause even signatures that are not abiding by the rules can get you account deleted, so read the rules before creating.

Yes you're right you should follow signature rules because admins bans for such these wrongs take care and good luck.

• +5 1

I can see some people have there signature in their comments.I don't know how to add signatures.plz help someone.

Setup it in your signature box in setting, write there your ref links to gain referrals i believe you can get a good number of refs if your links are helpful.

• +2 1

It is very simple and you will find this in the settings in your account and you can adjust this, but pay attention to the rules.

• +3 1

It is only one signature for each member, and the system displays it in all of its posts, perhaps you understood it wrong) Set it from Signature Settings and it will appear in any post for you.

• +2 1

I know there is a signature option with which you can add your signature to this account. But personally I do not add signature for security reasons and it doesn't in anyway benefit the user. Those users who wish to add signature can get it done in the settings option without much steps.

• +2 2

Better not to put a signature, because it is more harmful than useful.
Also, the signatures field is used to place pictures or videos on the topic, not your name or an advertisement for you.
I still do not put my signature.

• +1 1

You have to go to the settings and you will find the word signature at the bottom of the list.
Go to it and write the signature you want, but you must observe the rules when you want to write your signature

• +4 1

On 2/7/2020 at 11:54 PM, phpMailz said:

You can add signature by going to your profile and setting it up, choose the parameters of your signature well cause even signatures that are not abiding by the rules can get you account deleted, so read the rules before creating.

Hello dear colleague I think that what is very good and has no loss since it is extremely easy therefore your explanation can be valid since surely many colleagues will be of great help
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Its very simple, just click on your username, then click the option of "account settings" then you find the option of "signature" click it. Thats how you can add a signature. 

But i suggest, don't add signature on your profile if you haven't join any bountie or campaign. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also dont know about   how to add signature in it  but i suggest dont use signature in thw comments its harmfull if you  just want to add the signature so you just have to search in setting bar  read  it and apply. For signature 

• +4 1

In fact, I have not used this command before, but I know that adding the signature needs to be working on the computer where you copy your signature from the word and add it to your comment or your own topic

Adding signature to your account is not that advisable because the particular signature might be against the rules of the forum and this might lead to account being banned. This sis not a signature campaign but if you really want then you can add a signature in your profile settings.

• +2 1

I didn't know that and, in fact, I wouldn't even think about it. And as I noticed in the members' comments, it's not very ideal, but you can use it. I have my security as a priority, I advise you to have it too.

On 2/7/2020 at 6:28 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Very good way to teach beginners about it cryptotalk in this way they can easily understand good work.

I guess it is better to stay away from that for now, I guess it does not add any financial value to your account. I guess i t better to stay away before you get warning.

• +3 1

There have been many who have answered it, so I will not answer that question, just add a little review about the signature, it is indeed a light thing but has many benefits, apart from making the bored-busting variations, it turns out that the signature can attract a little attention to other readers, at least it can. give encouragement to react to what we say.

• +2 1

signbot (1).gif

I bottle picture certain citizens tolerate in attendance signature in their comments.I don't know how to supplement signatures.plz relief someone.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:32 PM, Nezar said:

My friend To be able to add a signature, you must go to the options and then click on the signature option and you can add it, but I advise you not to do so if you are not a subscriber to the Bounty campaign.

@Nezar...We all know how to add a signature to your account.  However, we should be careful to add signatures.  You can see when you go to your account settings, there are signature options.  There you can add your signature.  However, many good signatures have been brought to the forum at present.  So that you can earn.