How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

31 minutes ago, kryptonick said:

At this point I suggest to avoid meaningless questions without any explanation. You could have written a lot more here before asking this question but you were lazy.

@kryptonickAt least I expect you to appreciate and show some respect to him, considering the time he created this topic. You and I are still young before him because he has been in this forum before us.

Straight to the point, I personally dispute your assertion stating "You could have written a lot more here before asking this question but you were lazy".

He was not lazy but that was the best he can give as of then.

And looking at the replies, the topic is still popular, enlightening members on how to gain high reputations through loyal and great minds contributions.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

if you want to get more good reputation you should be focused in the quality of your post, always think to give good ideas or opinions in your comments, good luck for you friend.

• +2 1

As per my opinion you should improve the quality of the post and should research about every single topic which could enable you to improve your reputation.

It depends on you if you share a quality posts so that you will get positive reputation , so that's why I'm saying that first you have to learn a basic knowledge then share your own information so that members will give you a positive response if not you will get in negative..

• +1 1

It is good to look for a good reputation on the forum. Because you strive to be more helpful. All you have to do is post useful content and important topics as well as comment on members' posts effectively and meaningfully.

In order to get a better reputation - you must write interesting posts, and actively respond to the newest ones, write positive and correct comments. I am sure that if you are respectful of the rules and users, you will definitely achieve a high reputation!

• +2 1

If you want to get more reputation in the cryptotalk world then you need to create good and informative topics and making good posts. You need to improve your qualities of posts and use the correct spells and language . You can't achieve reputation on yourself. You need to work hard for this. If your creativity is good in this forum then other members will give the positive ranking.

This is a very common topic in this forum .  Most of the members ask about how to increase reputation .  Yiu should post useful and helpful topics and comments in this forum then ,  members will definitely give you good reputation . 

If you want to gain fame in crypto, you need to pay special attention to your posts.  The more you post, the more fame you will get.  And for this you have to post effectively, otherwise it will not be possible to get fame.  If you post or copy-paste invalid information, your account will be canceled and you will no longer have a reputation.

To increase your reputation on this forum, you just need to write interesting and useful posts and comments that can interest people. For example, if you were the first to hear about a new distribution and no one has reported it yet, you can post a thread about it.

• +1 1

If you really want to stand out in this forum, you have to make good content for the community, in the same way, know how to report the quality of cryptocurrencies or some important issue, make good comments in the publications since that also helps you with your reputation, take a look.  to those recommendations greetings

Чтобы улучшить свою репутацию, достаточно просто писать полезные посты. Старайся быть активным и писать разборчиво/понятно даже для новичков. Будь активным и делись своим опытом - это обязательно заметят и оценят.

• -1 1

Well i also want good reputation because i am new here but i read some senior member comment in post they give comment very good about reputation.

the best way to get a better reputation is by making useful publications, and that are of common interest and that deal with various topics about cryptocurrencies and airdrops, and some other questions that you may have

Simple my friend. you have to manage to upload original content to the platform and not make pure copy paste of other publications or on other pages !! Do not spam your referral links, much less respond to a post with something that does not come to the site! You have to help other people with your knowledge or experience in a certain subject and treat other users with respect !!

You need to write useful and interesting posts, then you will get likes and pluses. Also, for good comments you can get approval and your rating will grow.

Dont use copy/paste tactic. Make good content, related on certain sources or your own point of view. People here connect to share their vision of crypto and it's future. I met here person and we become good friends!

• +1 1

To have a better reputation on cryptotalk, I believe that it is necessary to follow the rules to be followed in order not to have sanctions.

you need to create usefull content, also there is some involvement needed from the other users who need to give you the reputation.

You can increase your reputation by helping people who asked a question, and answering questions that are relevant now, where there is more demand, but in no case give the wrong answer because from this, the reputation will only go down and down, tk. this person will give you a minus

42 minutes ago, aan ompong said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

I think what you can increase your reputation by helping people who asked a question, and answering questions that are relevant now, where there is more demand, but in no case give the wrong answer because from this, the reputation will only go down  tk. this person will give you a minus, this is not the best road in increase your reputation.

On 07.02.2020 at 17:40, Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam said:

Can someone plz help me,how can l get better reputation here? My profile is going in negative....plz suggest me something helpful.

You just need to write the right things on the forum and not write in those topics that you do not understand. Good luck to you!

I think the best way to income daily is to through this forum. But other than that Yobit offers good projects investment in investbox. And by seeing those projects,any user can get attracted and those investment plans also offers good profits on daily basis or monthly basis. So that's how you can earn. And also you can get free coins from Yobit.

To improve reputation, I give you my secret, use moderate language when posting, be consistent with what you write, be original, never copy someone else's topic, follow the forum rules and create useful material for everyone.

To get reputation points you will need to contribute to the community and not only that but your posts must be useful and provide more information compared to what has been already commented, if you add things that have not been discussed people will find you post useful, therefore your reputation should also increase.

This is quite difficult to do, because many users of the crypto conversation do not specifically give good ratings to even useful messages. I think we only need to write very good posts to get a reputation.