Punishment OR Banning - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Punishment OR Banning

Banning is quit best for the forum because it gives us in for free so we should take care of their rules and regulations. We shouldn’t violate forums rules 

Suspended in my opinion is usually beneficial from the different violations including many reports available as one product. But also in identical IP target Perhaps many people put into practice much lighter weight physical punishment mainly because from time to time end user utilized it to touch base in public places Wifi but it really isn't going to show that he/she includes quite a few reports.

Well your topic about banning account is,my cousin told me they are giving waring for such type of activity and after warnings if you still you are doing same thing then Cryptotalk is right to ban your account.

So don't worry if you are doing real work no cheating then your account will be not ban.

I don't get this topic that's why i can't say anything about it. I want to know what is the topic about. When i get it then i will surely say something about it. Now i can't say thank you       

Cryptotalk actually banned account for some reason..so I think banned for some finite time is good rather then blocking

I agree with you as that would serve as justice because it was not easy to gain 40 reputation on the platform. The admins should be more lenient to those who have a higher reputation because they still have a lot of information to share with the forum.

Warning for the person who got punished and ban in the first mistake is not good.. yes you are correct if crypto talk allow more than one user than a many account.

detecting multiple accounts is indeed a little difficult, unless there is a system that can detect it automatically in one device. sometimes I also think that they might just think that there are multiple accounts based on the server being used, then the similarity in making posts. in my opinion this is still a difficult thing to calculate.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:05 AM, Anonymous slay said:

As there are many users i think banning is good. Because moderators and administration only ban account when they see a user violating rules and guidelines. This is absolutely right in an ethical way. 

Yeah I agree with your opinion, but how can a person got banned without not knowing the rule he violated. I think this is where warning points is useful which shows or States to the member a rule he violated.

You are right but there's also another option before banning the account Cryptotalk  need to give some warnings, after warning if the members did not change their habits then block (BAN) is ok for them.

Its only my suggestion

On 2/7/2020 at 6:04 PM, Fadimah said:

So I was replying a comment not long ago and saw an account with over 40+ reputation banned. And then I wondered if banning is the best thing in cryptotalk. Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned. I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things. Maybe something like you have to make 30 posts for 3 days without getting paid or even a week and if that requirement is not satisfied after the period, the account should be banned. That's my thought. What do you think guys. I am just saying my opinion cryptotalk please don't punish me for this. 

Like this if you this this is a good idea.

Well, This is an important issue. The Admin should give a warning before banning anyone. I saw that guy's profile and he had good reputation, active and the posts were useful. 

about Public wifi and internet, If you are using account in anywhere with credentials. you will have no issue at all. 

Banning of report be supposed to be prepared after bountiful a destiny to believe the people view too. perhaps he is not at fault, rather obligation state passed away wrong. Or perhaps at times they need to just punish for some offenses. But the problem is people might do those offenses very often knowing it's only just punishment I won't be banned. 

On 2/7/2020 at 4:04 PM, Fadimah said:

So I was replying a comment not long ago and saw an account with over 40+ reputation banned. And then I wondered if banning is the best thing in cryptotalk. Some people might not actually create a multiple account, maybe their device was connected to a public Wifi and cryptotalk will see that as multiple account which will make both accounts become banned. I then thought of why not give punishment for such kind of things. Maybe something like you have to make 30 posts for 3 days without getting paid or even a week and if that requirement is not satisfied after the period, the account should be banned. That's my thought. What do you think guys. I am just saying my opinion cryptotalk please don't punish me for this. 

Like this if you this this is a good idea.

is already up the "warning point" procedure as punishment. you get warning point, up to 5, before getting a permaban.

but if they get the ban without warnings then that's means that the user made a huge mistake, all rules are written so if one breaks them then that user deserves a ban

The forum have considered all the norms bedore running this canpaign.They have reasons for banninv and giving members puniahment on their actions.The forums pays them as in return to follow the rules.The bighest hurdel is our grees for money which leads ua to do misconduction on forum.The ban is not the solution,i think we have the leader board for punishers where thwy profile is always marked their we have their whole details as for warning for all members.So they can learn from this punish Board this will examplery.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/11/2020 at 12:48 PM, Sababa said:

I will be choose punishment cause it is very very meaning ful and save from banned..so beaware guys ...if you banned for once you will never be backed up your account 

Yes right agree with punishment is much better than direct ban because you will not do the same mistake the next post 

Right now is a good example of punishment admin stop payment from other countries who are most of them are spamming and useless content. And that is really hard punishment because they wont receive any payments.