Cloud mining for rent - Page 2 - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 2/6/2020 at 5:21 PM, Cloudmanager said:

Cloud mining rental contract from 250 Th/s to 100 Ph/s. bitcoin (sha-256)

1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, day, week!

price: 0.33 usd / Th/s. min. order 0.015 BTC. Payment on BTC wallet

waiting your message 😃

That good data friend but now I do not have payments in cryptocurrencies but I will be pending in any case of this post to be able to invest thanks friend a greeting

Dear mate I don't have any coins yet I just started recently/ I think you should ask some old members here if they are interested.

Well, if your proposal is real, it sounds pretty good, do you have any way to verify that it is not a scam?
Because lately there are many fraudulent sites or "brokers" that tell you a thousand wonders as long as you give them your money to multiply it and in the end they only end up stealing ...
It is not that I directly distrust you, but it is always better to be sure before making any type of investment that my money will be safe and they will not go away with it at any time!
I hope you can give me more information to be sure, thank you very much!

• +5 1

I'm not interested to buy cloud mining software. It costs are very high and not profitable nowadays .We can not make good money from mining sitcoins,but we can make good money to minig best coins

This post is a bit confusing, I don't really understand if you are making some kind of contract or renting; with a little more information that you offer it will be easier and maybe you will get good results friend

You have to give more information, see where the advertising campaign is about what you offer, social networks, website, this indicates that the information is very poor, it is as if you were only promoting it to a group of close friends

Mining in the yobit cloud has several important advantages: low entry threshold (from $100), daily charges and daily payments.

Also the MINEX token on which payments are made, has very high growth possibilities, since to protect your investments, part of the funds are used to swap the token, which gives you a stable and constant growth of the currency. For cloud mining, Yobit uses powerful computer hardware that makes it competitive in the cloud mining market through a large amount of cheap energy.

I don't have any coins yet I just started recently.  I think you should ask some old members here if they are interested.

Cloud mining has its risks as many of the sites that are promoted shortly after go down. There have already been such scams and they still are. It is preferable to investigate which companies that provide this service and that have an acceptable reputation in the market

The best thing to recommend a website or a mining professional is that they give more information about it, nobody is going to send their money like that, it is advisable to take the time to do a tutorial giving more details, apart from that create a channel In telegram and leave your profile to be verified, like Facebook and whattsap, it would also be very good to create a YouTube channel explaining the services and for people to see that it is legitimate and not a scam, because these days it is very common , then being known by social networks would generate more trust.

You can use cloud mining for rent. This is a very good site or management. I think rent is very good for rent in this crypto world. Since I do new work in this crypto world, I have no idea.

Cloud mining is a process of harnessing large computer hardware prepared for mining, and this is done remotely using mining brokers, and it is shared by many users from different locations.All you have to do is buy mining units at these cloud mining sites, meaning that you buy gig hashs and the site is doing the mining process and sending profits to Your account
And after mining has become difficult and a waste of time, you will also need special mining equipment and you may buy it from the Internet, but it will remain for a long time, and this is not in our favor because the level of mining difficulty is on the rise, which makes the device that we own useless and we do not forget the electricity, cooling and other expenses, and all this was from The reasons for the emergence of cloud mining companies, where their work depends on large companies with a very large capital and very modern and sophisticated mining devices, which do mining

So far, cloud mining has a small profit that does not encourage investment in it. Hence, fraudsters found a place for them among the greedy ones to increase profits and offer about 200% profit within hours. This is considered crazy and impossible.

• +1 1

This idea is good but I can't understand you provide us your signature for rent or we gave you our signature for rent please guide me all about it I want to earn from this platform I joined this platform only for earning if anyone of you having any idea please guide me all about it I will surely follow your ideas for earning more by this platform. 

Thanks Buddy I was Searching for the Rent of the Cloud Mining. Because Now By seeing the Price of the Bitcoin I have Started to take the Interest in the Bitcoin Mining and the Other Cloud mining Process. Because I'm just doing for the making of the passive money.

• +2 1

I am not interested in cloud mining and other other software of these type. Because they are not paying well and their cost is very high so we should select those one which is less cost and paying process is easy.

It is not that I directly distrust you, but it is always better to be sure before making any type of investment that my money will be safe and they will not go away with it at any time!It is not that I directly distrust you, but it is always better to be sure before making any type of investment that my money will be safe and they will not go away with it at any time!

On 2/6/2020 at 10:21 PM, Cloudmanager said:

Cloud mining rental contract from 250 Th/s to 100 Ph/s. bitcoin (sha-256)

1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, day, week!

price: 0.33 usd / Th/s. min. order 0.015 BTC. Payment on BTC wallet

waiting your message 😃

Im interested as Im ming with a couple of different companies. But need more info. Like contract life, what payments accepted, profitability, etc. Do you have a web page, where are the miners located, which coins to mine., etc ?¿?¿?

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png