As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

По самым смелым прогнозам, TRX 1 равен 1 доллару США, но более реальным будет повышение стоимости монеты TRON до 0,1 доллара США (текущий обменный курс 1 TRX= 0,02 доллара США).

Блокчейн Tron должен стать глобальной системой обмена цифровым контентом, которая как никогда востребована в нынешних условиях. Экосистема Tron позволяет игровым проектам заключать смарт-контракты и создавать децентрализованные приложения.

On 06.02.2020 at 18:40, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Fist i started with XRP, Doge and LTC. Then i buy some Monero and BTC. Now i've added ETH to this bank. What else would you recommend?

As a beginner ginner it is good to invest in any of the crypto currencies, but to me personally I would like to recommend and advice that you go in for the litecoin instead of bitcoin and others as a beginner. 

• +1 1

there are so many cryptocurrencies in the markat, which is difficult isse for beginners to start whit. first of all, it is necessary to choose coins that are known and have a sound mission.

• +1 1

it is best to buy and sell Bitcoin. Other coins can to be mislead you. until we learn. Then you can look at the others.

I like an investment in bitcoin 
that can give us good profits at the same time. 
If it were other than Bitcoin, 
I would have invested in Bitcoin Cash 
and Ethereum because it also has
 great market value at a high price.
I love Litecoin and Docgoin very much

image.png.6c87f093afe98b9b1dd8f81164fc0280.png

As a beginner i would like to invest in ethereum because now is not a good time to buy bitcoin because of it's high price, So purchase ethereum and transfer it to bitcoin when it's price is low. This would help beginners to earn profit and understand the market situations

• +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

When you are very new to this, it is not advisable to invest in any currency, you cannot invest in what is not known, unless you want to take the risk and have a capital available for that, you can also look for a third party that I manage your investment, but the risks are greater of losing, if what you want is to invest by yourself, then taking time to learn is the best, the world of cryptocurrencies is very volatile, a currency can be well positioned on the Today and tomorrow its price will collapse or vice versa, that is why learning is important, knowing what is being done to understand the risks and be attentive to the actions taken.
At this time I would invest in LTC expecting a rise for the first quarter of 2021, but as I say it is a risk and assuming it is pending the evolution of the projects.

LTC.png

• +1 1

Bitcoin and Ethereum are still the best cryptocurrency for long-term investments and it also has great prospects for effective improvement later on. There are several other altcoins such as Cardano, Monero and EOS. almost all altcoins today take a long time to make a profit.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello, for me as a beginner I should buy the liteoin currency because it is a currency of the first in the lists next to bitcoin and a very popular currency among people and with low transaction commissions to me personally it is a currency that I really liked that You have already left it to your liking and that you study cryptocurrencies especially when you are a beginner
a big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

As a beginner i would preferto have bitcoin that wouldbe my first preference then i would choose eth followed by bnb followed by twt then i would choose some tokens to hold tokens for the future.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I prefer investing in Bitcoin with fifty percent of my capital, thirty percent in Ethereum and the rest in Litecoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

That depends on your goals. We typically answer that question with one of our own, “Why are you interested in buying coins?

I am a beginner but I would like to buy Ltc and dogecoin I think these coins are stable and by the end of the year they will be among the first

• Useful or interesting 2

I prefer to hold the BTC as it is more likeky rise up the price to the high range like 2k dollar unlike the other cyprto that I think the highest range was hundred dollars. So for me this kind of ability of BTC is the most important reason to choose it as main investment or asset to trade. Well, every crypto has their advantage so I think it will also depends on the status of the market on which is the best crypto to invest or trade.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins for beginners. Both coins are the top two coins and I think both are more safety than other coins. they have to grow next year. As a beginner I recommend that never try invest on any new projects. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I prefer to buy new crypto coins that will add money to my money that will not upset me financially, because I struggle with the fear of losing it, I have to overcome it.

• +1 1

We always buy cheap currencies that have a promising future and are new and few in number and are in one or two platforms, haha

• +3 1

One of the cryptocurrencies that I prefer to buy is Ethereum, while if they give me the option to mine, I prefer to mine litecoin or dogecoin for its faster mining than bitcoin. I see Ethereum as a cryptocurrency that is going to be rising in value, so I prefer to buy or invest in that cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I am interested in investing to bitcoin since it is the crypto currency that would most likely make a huge impact to the crypto industry. I am not saying that it is the best since other altcoins already proven that their markets could say that they are more profitable than bitcoin. In my state, I am choosing bitcoin because I already know it and I would not need to risk of any thing that I did not know yet about the other crypto currency coins in the trade exchange market. I am choosing bitcoin also because the price range it has is actually the reason why I am here engaging myself in the crypto industry.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think I really admire the people who have been here for years and can earn money. I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for almost a year and sometimes it is not clear to me to enter a position. I think I have a lot to learn and I am doing it day by day. Sometimes I think it is very difficult to make money, because the market is quite unpredictable at times. We all now thought that bitcoin was going to fall and is rising again in a very strong way. Things like this make me lose hope that I can live off this. Greetings from Buenos Aires my friend!

• +1 1