Yodollar (Yoda) - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bearftc

Yodollar (Yoda)

On 1/6/2021 at 10:54 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Different season  yobit love to give some airdrop to its user as well for increase  its popularity  but unfortunately  those airdrop cant survive much time in yobit exchange site because of the lowest  liquidity pool..  Few month back yobit have launch  dlrs token which given cool profit.. 

@Dorjoy12  its true majority of yobit distributed airdrops coin not maintain the launching price, like Yoda dlrs present these coins value almost zero, but these coins gives good profit when we sells in starting stage, this is the profitable way not hold to long.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12  its true majority of yobit distributed airdrops coin not maintain the launching price, like Yoda dlrs present these coins value almost zero, but these coins gives good profit when we sells in starting stage, this is the profitable way not hold to long.

This kind of coin just for advertising  yobit exchange  site because yobit authorities  has no planning  to update this kind of coin.. To make a coin popular , usually  its need to launch in a blockchain  which can be erc based or trc based blockchain  but yobit coin has no blockchain  😉  so its normal  to have  die @Honny143

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

This kind of coin just for advertising  yobit exchange  site because yobit authorities  has no planning  to update this kind of coin.. To make a coin popular , usually  its need to launch in a blockchain  which can be erc based or trc based blockchain  but yobit coin has no blockchain  😉  so its normal  to have  die @Honny143

@Dorjoy12  these all things made yobit exchange little bit subspecies, because they launched coins dies in 2 or 3 months, only some investors are who claim these coins freely they earns profit, and other people's loss their money, why they don't launch one coin like bnb.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12  these all things made yobit exchange little bit subspecies, because they launched coins dies in 2 or 3 months, only some investors are who claim these coins freely they earns profit, and other people's loss their money, why they don't launch one coin like bnb.

Only smart  investor  able to earn  profit  from yobit coin because  i heard  one dlrs investor get profit  from dlrs almost 1k usd because  he invested his money  on dlrs at the beginnings  of dlrs listed  on yobit 😒.. If you invest on btcpro coin now then you can get lose too as the btcpro  coin wall also going to finished  @Honny143

This coin had so much price in btc? I don't even look at very low altcoins so probably it was the previous Dlrs however with a little higher price to begin. Lets wait for the next one , that hopefully will be easy and have some great new investbox for it.

15 hours ago, Hussein333 said:

I think that the price of this coin is unlikely to grow up since no one needs it because most users have it in the InvestBox section.

How can you say so? Yobit itself periodically pump the coins and there can be some plans to boost up the YODA as it is one of the major crypto from Yobit exchange. You might ask to their support staff whether they are preparing to boost up YODA by introducing some genuine plans or not. 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

How can you say so? Yobit itself periodically pump the coins and there can be some plans to boost up the YODA as it is one of the major crypto from Yobit exchange. You might ask to their support staff whether they are preparing to boost up YODA by introducing some genuine plans or not. 

Well, Yobit itself can pumped its price but there's a possibility that they will bankrupt to YODA, as i visited the yobit exchanger, there has only few people who are investing on YODA and for me, YODA will not pumped as the price of it when it released.

18 hours ago, Brimstone said:

Well, Yobit itself can pumped its price but there's a possibility that they will bankrupt to YODA, as i visited the yobit exchanger, there has only few people who are investing on YODA and for me, YODA will not pumped as the price of it when it released.

They will bankrupt to YODA, what does it mean? Which entities ? Listen, I can not reject the possibilities regarding the pump of YODA. It does matter according to the presence of potential investors for YODA. I am positive to the future of YODA but I can not provide financial advise here. 

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

They will bankrupt to YODA, what does it mean?

What i'm trying to say is they're making a coin which is the YODA and this coin is now already dead, as you can see here, the price of YODA is now 1 satoshi only and it has no volume at all.

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I am positive to the future of YODA but I can not provide financial advise here. 

How can you say that YODA has a bright future using this picture provided. TIA

yoda.JPG

I used to think of Yoda as a kind of safe coin that was pegged to the value of the US Dollar, but I was mistaken. Will Yoda actually die now that its price has dropped very low?