Yodollar (Yoda) - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bearftc

Yodollar (Yoda)

YODA has fall in a big percent since was created, but i have faith about this coin because its one of the main coins for yobit exchange just like YO. I have 50,000 YODA in my wallet because i believe they will grow.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Hello my friend, this could be a really good opportunity but also a great risk, I noticed that the rise of Yoda is linked with the pump that Yobit is doing on pony competition, if you think about buying Yoda, wait until you see it in the currencies that enter the pony contest and then it will definitely increase its price.

I think you talk about the Emails from Yobit about certain coins that are going to rise. Is this the signal you use to predict Yoda price? I compared Yoda with Alisa and found Yoda much more profitable. Alisa doesn't move enough but Yoda is an active coin and since it is included in Investbox program, it attracts more investment from people. This helps to keep Yoda volume as high as possible and prevents price drop.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 4/26/2020 at 5:26 PM, NarD said:

Well, the coin is definitely dead ( look at its price ), the exchange itself did not want to develop it, which means that no one needs it.

yes that's correct yodollar is no more profitable most of my friends bought this coin when it's price was around 5000 Satoshi but unfortunately it's price dumped a lot and they lose huge amount of money

12 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

yes that's correct yodollar is no more profitable most of my friends bought this coin when it's price was around 5000 Satoshi but unfortunately it's price dumped a lot and they lose huge amount of money

Coins like Yoda have low market capital in total, so, it is prone to high price volatility, some people invested in it and they gain while some lose, as of now, the price at $0.007 is good but still we still need to be careful.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:06 PM, bearftc said:

what do you guys think about the future of yoda  is it going to move up again a lot of users saying that it will die but they said before that the starting price will be max  100sat and it didnt it started at 15k sat 

so what do you guys think

Predicting the future of Yoda coin is some how not easy since the coin is still trading below one dollar but in my opinion I think this coin might do better in the near future.

When Yoda launch for trading everyone thinks its another yo token to give good profit, and launching prices also great I think 5000 satoshsis but unfortunately user sell this token to earn profit, selling pressure increase and Yoda prices crash continuesly, now this token prices very low, but its yobit exchange token so maybe chances once again its pump up in future.

YODA coin start it's jounery with high price in Market , but at this time Yoda trade below 50 satoshi . Yoda is behave likes a dead project of yobit .

I really didn't think that Yoda again make it's position in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

How did the YOBIT airdrop go? I understand that some people made good profits as soon as the airdrop came out, and also because of the referrals that were made, I was unable to perform the tasks

YODA  is a from of dijital online money that uses blockchain technology , which can be easily transferred arount the world instantly and with almost zero commissions 

Yoda is a pos network that allows ist users to participate in earining rewards wihile ensuring network security with wallets with full nodes . the probability of receiving a reward depends on the balance of the waller 

currently yoda has fallen a lot for the starting price I hope that at some point it will rise again and have made a good investment with this crypto

its value, as now it's amongst the elites when it comes on the existing va Действ оа курто 

I think this coin did not rise again and it will die. It was the first opportunity that I went into selling and benefiting from those who participated in its airdrop.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:06 PM, bearftc said:

what do you guys think about the future of yoda  is it going to move up again a lot of users saying that it will die but they said before that the starting price will be max  100sat and it didnt it started at 15k sat 

I believe that the likelihood of growth is extremely high because yobit attracts more and more new customers and offers an extremely high-quality service. Therefore, due to the trust in the exchange, people will buy yoda, which will increase its value!

This currency is for yobit exchange and for more information about this currency, visit the exchange page of this exchange to have more information about this currency. .https: // youtu.be/qir0M_gzAvY

YoBit is cryptocurrency exchange platform that unites major market players YoBit always supports cooperation with the most popular world cryptocurrencies and provides the possibility to gain profit at electronic money exchange transactions.

Йода себя показала и по статистике упала ,что очень жаль ( но YoDollars , будет в теме ,так как все проходят не простой труд что означает монета будет дорогой ,будем смотреть на торги как кому повезет ) пусть повезет каждому 

• -3 1

I already lost faith on Yoda, although I have some coins saved, I don't know, right now there is no reason why they buy this coin, it is sad because I had faith in this coin, I invested, but well, it is known that this has its risk...

On 2/5/2020 at 3:06 PM, bearftc said:

Yoda was a success in February it came out at 15,000 sat when I saw it was surprising for me it was the best airdrop of 2020 yobit has always complied with its airdrops.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Mayouf raouf said:

Many people say that this currency will die, will it rise in the future?

It is almost dead, but everything is possible in the world of cryptocurrencies, YODA needs a push, a reason to buy it, right now there is not, and there are better options than buying YODA, that is the problem

In my humble opinion the yoda will not go up since it is not very extended and the only ones who took advantage of the airdrop were those who had many referrals and all those people took a slice and what we had the 700 yoda we did not get anything
I even lost money since I bought yodas thinking that they would go up but it was not like that and I lost money
I hope it goes up in price since I still have some yodas
Cheers