No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

It's true , no one is exempt from the rules, if we broke them we'll receive warning point and in the end we can get banned. That's why every newbies should read and follow the rules otherwise they can broke it without knowing it.  If you're not new here you should also read the rules time by time because we can't forgot it.

• +1 1

Who so ever in this forum violates any rules here in cryptotalk  will be punished and should be punished accordingly. With the help of that, we can maintain the effectiveness of this community. 

4 hours ago, BhenGhix said:

One other strange thing that I'll love to know is; is there any set of guidelines that guide the expert other than the rest members?

@BhenGhix There is the same guidelines for all members on forum which you can find in the pinned topics in every sections on this forum. Moderators have pinned the topics with necessary information, you might check them one by one to keep this community healthy. Again, moderators treat equally to the all members on this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

that means the forum moderators are very strict they only block the people whom they do not want to keep and who do not follow the rules of the forum and that is why you need to be careful.

Hello! Yes, I completely agree with you! Anyone can be banned for simple words or for doing something. Please be careful. If you are banned, then you will be to blame. Because, you may have violated the rules of the forum. So, before you start working on this forum, read all the rules of the forum!

No one is exempted from following the rules or getting warning points. If you want to use this platform you have to follow all the instructions and the rules set by moderators. Even you are on high ranking you still on chance to get warning points, if you violate any rule. So be careful and try to avoid breaking rules.

• +1 1

Hi mate, it is a wise idea to be attentive to your gifts, and you have those on posts that systematize the subject matter so that your posts are not considered spam, and if you continue to do this, you will get a reprimand.

most of the individuals made huge botches and they got caution focuses so take care of this, be dynamic on your work  Don't post anything ridiculous, something else you may get caution focuses or May be prohibited from this location.

That is one of the interesting thing about this forum, no matter a member rank or level in the forum if he or she engage in breaking the existing laws will soon be uncovered and be dealt with according to punishment prescribed for such violations. So be careful with the forum abiding by slated rules and regulations then you are set free

I consent to your subject mate all individuals utilizing this gathering is no exception to the record restricted and cautioning focuses in light of the fact that it was a methodology to learn valuable more individuals with right words and language.. so better to check first all you need to post for better us and better site.

Exactly your words are very true most of the members who join this forum as a newbie they just never try to read the rules and regulations of this forum that's why they post useless content or just spam so as a result they get negative points and also get banned exact there and some of members give session of month more to stop negative points and warning 

Yes friend,no one is exempted from getting warning points, non of the forum's member is above the forum's law be you a senior or new member, we have to obey the law and try not to violate them no matter what, because when we violate them the punishments will be equally applied to the members,no bias, so let's be careful and obey the forum's rules

Yes mate no one will be abundon when they will violate the rules in this  forum.All the members be awaire that when you do these kind of violation first you got warning points and the next you got banned.

The most  important thing is to keep to rules and regulations. Following the rules of page is equally important. One can be banned if we failed to follow guidelines about the post. One should make a correct comment on the post..

Yes absolutely right if you are cheating then you are banned, no copy paste not dobut duble post otherwise your post will be deleted, crypto rule regulations is first followe then you not any issue created 

First of all I tell you don't post anything wrong here, if you post wrong it will be deleted, then this forum will give you a warning. If you post incorrectly. You are forbidden to copy someone else's post, avoid copying someone else's post. Post in accordance with the rules of the forum.

Yes, I think that if you follow the rules of the forum, you will not receive a warning, that's the simplest way I understand. Receiving a warning is a bad thing, I think it is safe to try to create non-infringing posts

Really no one can save him self from getting ban or warning point because violation or other bad activity is not accepted.  Those who make cheating on reactions and always make copy paste and useless content got ban so remain careful. 

• +1 1

I am new to the forum, and I find this information very useful, I see how important it is to keep these rules in mind, and I promise to follow them. In compliance with the rules is the equity that we all seek and the success in the work of each member.

• +1 1

I agree with you my friend, no one is infallible. We have to be careful and pay attention so that we do not make mistakes by following the rules and not offending the forum, and that our discussion of cryptocurrencies through the topics we raise is useful and meaningful.

I thank you, my dear friend, for this warning. I invite the new members to read the forum’s instructions carefully to avoid falling into the forbidden and for their account to be lost.

I agree to your topic Warning point is a warning due to mistakes made in this forum.It's a good step to make this community clean and easier to share and get knowledge. These rules are strict but it's worth for the forum to keep the spammers away.

Hello to my point of view, no one is exempt from the warning points or from making mistakes, that is why it is important that we take care of each other if we follow the rules we will be fine so when I have them I resort to them and then I investigate so that my publications are not bathed and stay in the forum as long as possible I hope with my heart that we all understand the rules and reach our goals.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, but you can try to avoid warnings and bans by complying with the rules by staying away from copying and repeating posts, and also not using a different device for the same account and not commenting on the same post two or three times.

Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for. For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."